Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe (53392 Views)

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / Vigilantes Paid To Protect Ojo Military Cantonment - Nicholas Ibekwe / Nigeria's Squadron Of Mil Mi-35M Gunship Attack Helicopters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by lalasticlala(m): 6:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
As shared by Nicholas Ibekwe of Premium Times:

Relax people.

The so-called helicopter gunship attack in Orlu, Imo happened on February 14. Nobody was shot at & there were zero casualties.

However, I learnt the military is carrying out an operation there in search of militiamen of the IPOB-affiliated Eastern Security Network.

I have people on the ground in Orlu as we speak. I am from there.

Yes, it is possible there were patrols before 14th. But as of this moment and in fact, at least in the last couple of days, there has been nothing.

https://twitter.com/nicholasibekwe/status/1362394120942219264?s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6i0mUDiIO4

1 Share

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Yeyeboi05(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Omo..This country
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Asgard13: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
God bless umu igbo.. izon.. and all minorities

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Akiara: 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
iamwonerfullyuseless...come and masturbate on this news!!!!!!

THE FULANI TERRORIST PRETENDING TO BE YORUBA....Should come and give an account of their "spiritual casualties" on ESN Side!!

THE MAIN THING IS THIS ....NO MATTER HOW THEY ACTIVATE IGBO PEOPLE. WONT BACKDOWN!!

I have lived with these People since i was a Child and i know that ..the day they decide its enough......10,000 Fulani Terrorist wont survive it!

Iamwonderfullyuseless...tell your people that EYES THAT CRY ALSO SEE!!

FULANI DEY KILL FOR BUSH FOR EDO STATE ...ARMY DEY TAX LUXURY BUSES #1,000......this country sef!!

IGBO people I HAIL UNA!!...

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
and so what? dead body of yersterday no be dead body. while bandit and Bleep herdsmen are still terrorising SW o.

37 Likes

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Danielbobosky(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
This still doesn't justify the devilish mission of the nigerian army

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by randytt1: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
It also happened yesterday (I confirmed it - people from that place were calling me and crying that helicopter are shooting everywhere) and is currently happening today. Stop being an idiot.

Even if it happened in December last year, what difference does it make that Nigerian Army whose mission is to serve and protect tax-paying civilians are the ones spraying bullets on them and causing panic and havoc?

168 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Beremx(f): 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
It doesn’t change the fact that an helicopter was attacked at Orlu. Whether it was today or February 14. The NA must be ashamed to confirm the attack. Ndi ara

God bless ESN

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Everybody sane person knows it is an ill packaged propaganda by the IPOB terrorists to prevent the military from fishing out the ESN murderers....

I urge the military to step up action in dealing with Terrorists groups across the country....IPOB, Boko Haram, Bandits, Idoho and his own terrorists...

Flush them out!!!

30 Likes 19 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by mubzynani: 7:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigeria is a failed state
How will a government priorities killing citizens than saving them?
Bandits and herdsmen are everywhere.
Buhari can't tackle them.
We know the chief sponsor of terrorist it's clear.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Themainboy22: 7:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's obvious the only language the nigga-area government understands is violence. My prayers and support are with ESN. God bless MNK.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by NwaNimo1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2021

4 Likes

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by JosephXavier: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
The video that was posted on twitter was that of Nigerian Army and I also heard rapid gunshots at the background

That video was today's video and not of 14th February

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Waiting for Cownu to confirm this news as he has always been doing in other killings he has caused the same people he called swines to carry out in the past.
Just different people tweeting and typing on social media for now.
Until then, let's leave d matter for swines.

Make una do anyhow first, make una come see.
Who say no government.
What your coward bastard, Cownu saw and ran away for many years now,
Una go see double of am.
Who say no government?
Go and ask OBJ wetin him take eyes of people wey no do reach una see.
Telli person wink

If you are one of the swines (as Cownu referred to you as) quote this post now cool, let Sane, good, hardworking and honest Nairalanders know you today cool cool

NgeneUkwenu:
Everybody sane person knows it is an ill packaged propaganda by the IPOB terrorists to prevent the military from fishing out the ESN murderers....

I urge the military to step up action in dealing with Terrorists groups across the country....IPOB, Boko Haram, Bandits, Idoho and his own terrorists...

Flush them out!!!
SECONDED!!!
All Evil perpetrators of evil all over the nation, no matter what tribe they belong to must be fished out and make to face the consequences of their evil.
That is our stand in all these.

istina:
In the it's the innocents that would suffer most
Those who orchestrated it are somewhere safe outside the country with their family.
The gullible ones will never use their brains.
U don finish d matter.
Dem no dey telli person

We Rise!

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by LilyColin(f): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
If no be say FG & the coward Nigerian Army dey mad all of them, wetin concern dem with ESN when terrorists full the northern part of this useless country.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by robosky02(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fly over commissioning challenge between Wike and ikpeazu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Amspecial: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
kiss
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
na so

Since 14th ba and na today we know The ibokwe guy sef no dey there. 3rd person reporter undecided
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Neddstark: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fake News is the enemy

1 Like

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
cool
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Authoreety: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chances
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by superior1: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
This Yorubaman wants Biafra to happen badly.

May Buhari fail badly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by BOLLDD: 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
shocked
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Tejuri(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
SuperBold:
and so what? dead body of yersterday no be dead body. while bandit and Bleep herdsmen are still terrorising SW o.

Morons like you are why the North doesn’t take southerners seriously .

What are stupid comments like this meant to achieve. The same people oppressing the SE are oppressing the SW, instead of coming together you two groups of fools will keep mocking each other instead of coming together and fighting your common enemy.

Una never ready.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Ewizard(m): 7:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin grin
Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by princdebola201(m): 7:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fake news go finish this country las las, someone was already calling it a massacre, the way stupid people use the word "massacre" these days you will start doubting if English words have changed meaning.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Duru9(m): 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
I just returned from imo State back to Abuja

My village to orlu is just 100 biko

The 1 well I spent at home
I didn't see any military in orlu or anywhere around my villa

I called my kid bro now
He said they're not aware of any war happening
Because my bro is learning work there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by JosephXavier: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Should I bring to our notice that police helicopter was deployed to fight bandits currently wrecking havoc in Niger state while the military were deployed to Orlu with jets and heavy ammunitions

That's example of treating kids with iron glove while being lenient to criminals

4 Likes

Re: The Helicopter Gunship Attack In Orlu, Imo Happened On February 14 - Ibekwe by Authoreety: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Who May Become First Black British PM / 30 Persons Kidnapped In Gauraka, Niger As Protesters Block Abuja-Kaduna Road / ‘Transmission’ In Buhari’s Letter Evokes Laughter Among Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.