Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience (36816 Views)

Why Nigeria Are Been Denied Visa / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / UK Grandmother Laments After Her Younger Nigerian Husband Is Denied Visa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by wunmi590(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
I was denied visa to United State Of Abeokuta

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Angelacruz: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
[img][/img]
RedChiefPriest:
That was when me and the gods wanted to go and do one assignment in Canada.
Those people in the airport decided to deny and refuse us Visa and the work we were going for is so so important
Laslas we trekked through Sudan desert to Canada
Longest journey of my life but a memorable one though.
RedChiefPriest:
Those people in the airport decided to deny and refuse us Visa and the work we were going for is so so important
RedChiefPriest:
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Akanoaaa(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2021
Springboot:
I was denied US visa 2 x only to realize I was making one mistake and after I corrected it, I got the visa with ease.

What was the mistake? please tell us
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
PastorandMentor:
I am a man of God, the moment i enter embassy, I speak the word and and look straight into the eyes of the Oyibo immediately i am granted visa.
I am currently in Chicago and that was how i did.
I don't beg for it.
Who them be?
Yea right! grin if it was that easy why would you even need a visa? Just ask your God to fly you there through the sky. Infact, your God should have created you an American rather. Peharps God isn't capable of that?

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2021
Toks2008:

You dey wine yourself or maybe you just want to get clients.

If what you wrote is true just know that it is pure luck and not about correcting any mistake.
He is just telling tales cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Avangard(m): 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
My visa was approved 16th December, 2020. I never had travel experience. In addition I was pessimistic owing to the various denial story have heard. I'm presently schooling and hopefully something good would come out in the end.

I give all glory to God!

21 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by LandMann: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
JaySterling:
I was denied US visa 3 times but got it on the 4th attempt

Just 2 months ago!!

Yankee sweet sha. And lots of opportunities over here

Congrats bro... How did that your funds issue go? Did you get it back?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Springboot: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Toks2008:

You dey wine yourself or maybe you just want to get clients.

If what you wrote is true just know that it is pure luck and not about correcting any mistake.

Are you mad? Do I look like a travel agent or did I ask anyone to contact me? Do you think everyone is a scammer like your family? We are sharing our experience with visa's and you say I'm looking for client? Did you see me advertise a travel agency in any of my post? You musy be crazy

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
I was denied visa to Timboktu! Imagine Timfuckingboktu?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2021
PastorandMentor:
I am a man of God, the moment i enter embassy, I speak the word and and look straight into the eyes of the Oyibo immediately i am granted visa.
I am currently in Chicago and that was how i did.
I don't beg for it.
Who them be?
Pastor zaddy pls send me dollars$$
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by hapheey007(f): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Was denied U.S visa in 2019. Guess our profile didn't add up; 6months into marriage, no kids yet. We (I n hubby) were given a yellow paper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Avangard:
My visa was approved 16th December, 2020. I never had travel experience. In addition I was pessimistic owing to the various denial story have heard. I'm presently schooling and hopefully something good would come out in the end.

I give all glory to God!
so which country is that? You didn't tell us. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by MRFIXER001: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hilarious
LMS1:
I Dont Always Make It To The Embassy.
Because Each Time Am On My Way To The Embassy
NEPA Will Just Bring Light And I Will Turn And Go Back Home To Charge My Phone. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Sundzr4e(m): 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2021
You dey at your village backyard dey talk about USA. You got USA visa 2 months ago and on your imagination you see all the opportunities to build mansion and buy properties when the increase of jobless people in America have increase because of covid. People like you force gullible Nigeria youths to pass through Libya in search of greener pastures. You will not make heaven [/quote]
No be lie �

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by SSpeter(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2021
Springboot:

Are you mad? Do I look like a travel agent or did I ask anyone to contact me? Do you think everyone is a scammer like your family? We are sharing our experience with visa's and you say I'm looking for client? Did you see me advertise a travel agency in any of my post? You musy be crazy
Baba calm down your ranting is unnecessary. Your response had scam written all over it. You probably would have shared the correction and experience. Relax!

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Goldbw122(m): 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2021
starbuck:
At this point in my life , i am no longer interested in traveling out but will fight everything within me for my kids to escape this he'll hole of a country
You might be lucky..

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by LMS1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
MRFIXER001:
Hilarious
grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by AroOkigbo(m): 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
accountantben:
If I may asked, for someone who doesn't have have a travelling history, is it possible for such person to obtain a student visa in the United States for a Post graduate programme?
Yes, very possible
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by IHIEGOD: 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
JaySterling:

Just 2 months ago!!

brother this is a lie Biden just lifted ban

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by TheNoble007(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2021
JaySterling:
One can easily make money here in the states, send money home to Nigeria and build mansions and buy a lot of properties

Plenty jobs and business to do
Educational opportunities too for those looking to further

Many things mehn

Come and see for yourself

Please be careful what you say here. There are opportunities, yes but don't make it seem as if the grass is very green.I lived in the US, so I know what I am saying.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Springboot: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
SSpeter:
Baba calm down your ranting is unnecessary. Your response had scam written all over it. You probably would have shared the correction and experience. Relax!

You must be insane! What is the relationship between my response and scam? Please explain? Did you see a contact in my bio or anything that says I am a travel agent. If scamming is what you do for a living, that's not my business.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by tiptoe1: 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
Springboot:
I was denied US visa 2 x only to realize I was making one mistake and after I corrected it, I got the visa with ease.

Kindly tell us the mistake that lead to your denial
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by SSpeter(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Springboot:

You must be insane! What is the relationship between my response and scam? Please explain? Did you see a contact in my bio or anything that says I am a travel agent. If scamming is what you do for a living, that's not my business.
You don't need your contact to be up there before it looks like a scam. Your initial response was much like a bait. Hey, you don't need all the cursing. Stop behaving like a garage boy.

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
HRprof:

You dey at your village backyard dey talk about USA. You got USA visa 2 months ago and on your imagination you see all the opportunities to build mansion and buy properties when the increase of jobless people in America have increase because of covid. People like you force gullible Nigeria youths to pass through Libya in search of greener pastures. You will not make heaven
The guy won scam people.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by neonbash0: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
JaySterling:

Just 2 months ago!!

What did you tell them at your Port of entry was your reason for coming especially since you got there Nov/Dec in our covid times?!

Just wondering
Please respond
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by ghiloman28(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
What the mistake and how did you go about it ?
Springboot:
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2021
JaySterling:

Just 2 months ago!!

I dey pity the person wey go fall for your scam

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by TheNoble007(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2021
specialmati:
grin grin grin funny thou its germany last year student visa.after getting admision university of Freiberg and blocked my account only for them to denie me all in the name that am not going to come back to nigeria.that am planning to run away.i just collect my money back.i will enter that country in the future just for business go to that school and tell them say i just come visit and go back

grin why didn't you cry at the gate. A lady I know, got her German student visa in the year 2018, by crying at the gate. Her passport was stamped within 30 minutes or so.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Omoluabi16(m): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
Funny. they Neva used visa and passport to come colonize and enslave us.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by Springboot: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2021
SSpeter:
You don't need your contact to be up there before it looks like a scam. Your initial response was much like a bait. Hey, you don't need all the cursing. Stop behaving like a garage boy.

This is why I dislike commenting on this nairaland, can you tell me the relationship between my comment and a scam? You must be very stupid to even attribute my comment to it. I am not a low life like you, I can feed your entire generation without scamming anyone.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by neonbash0: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Springboot:

What mistake were you making and how did you correct it?!
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience by SSpeter(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Springboot:

This is why I dislike commenting on this nairaland, can you tell me the relationship between my comment and a scam? You must be very stupid to even attribute my comment to it. I am not a low life like you, I can feed your entire generation without scamming anyone.
loool I bet you can.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of Enugu's T-junction Flyover / Do You Know This Hit And Run Victim? / Unemployed Nigerian Man In Italy Grumbles After He Was Asked To Wash Toilets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.