Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nairaland Is Full Of Bitter People Because Its A Faceless Forum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is Full Of Bitter People Because Its A Faceless Forum (244 Views)

Money Does Not Fit Some People Because They Think Poor / Why Do People Come To Faceless Forum To Pretend: I Don't Get / Is Nairaland Really A Faceless Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Full Of Bitter People Because Its A Faceless Forum by Uncle93(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
There are categories of people on this site

1- Those who attack every post with negative comments without even reading to understand.

2- Those devil in person but acts like they all saints here on nairaland ; who would judge others for having sex when they are not married yet they are also fcking.

3- The silly ones always shouting SIMP up and down. The believe they are the realeast niggaz thus far.. They feel like OG's when they are nothing but oily face dick heads hiding behind thier phones on nairaland of all sites waiting to see a post they dont like just to comment simp! Y'all fuuulls for real.. Like I said before. Real niggaz dont talk much. They rather observe and scroll over. Not these sensitive di*ck heads forming G. Naso one idiot created a thread calling his father a simp.

4 . Women haters: If youve had sex with the same women you come here to bash all the time and yet y'all cant do without them, God will punish you! This shit is 50/50. Men fcks up, women fcks up too .. Though, some of you nigerian girls no get sense true true.. Una too carry money for head like do or die. Bone straight hair, Oh i love money, iPhone 12 or nothing.. Na thunder go locate una type .. But we still got some good hard working ones.!

Buttom line... Most of y'all got balls to say shit because its a faceless forum, a few people avoided nairaland because it got so toxic. We got cat, rats , dogs and lions here.. All playing in the same jungle.. That's why a dog will bark in the presence of lions.. I blame nairaland for that coz its a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Bitter People Because Its A Faceless Forum by THUNDER4real(m): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
ilori iro
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Bitter People Because Its A Faceless Forum by EmptyGarden(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
So what do you want?
Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Bitter People Because Its A Faceless Forum by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
People say it's a faceless forum but that's not entirely true, as a space is created for profile pics, and some do post theirs, I think deep down it has to do with person's, some come here to catch cruise and be reckless, while others come here for advise, what brought me here was even publicity for some of the things I do, however on getting to see reasonable suggestions and insights, I decided to stay.

However to your point, the nature of how the site was set-up plays a role as well, as to why people talk anyhow, however principally it depends on the intentions, motive, character and convictions of the users of nairaland. You can't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Bitter People Because Its A Faceless Forum by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Bitter People Because Its A Faceless Forum by Nazgul: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nairaland is just a replica of Nigeria. Nigerians are naturally frustrated, depressed, bitter and angry people who hate hearing or seeing the success of others. So when next you come across such people, just avoid them, I've learnt to do that and I've been fine so far.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Bitter People Because Its A Faceless Forum by Bennysam: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Haaa

Re: Nairaland Is Full Of Bitter People Because Its A Faceless Forum by zealousayo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
You're right, but your write-up did not capture the whole situation of this forum; as we have women haters, so also we have men haters.

(1) (Reply)

CHECK - The Best Paying Federal Government Job In Nigeria 2021 Update / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing / Drunk Or Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.