Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost (1256 Views)

My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Mindsworks: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pls don't mind my writing error,
A friend of mine, dad died around October/ December 2020 and he was buried before the year ends 2020, on the day of the burial I and some other youths accomply this friend of mine and his family to the mogul and took the body home for burial, ever since then I Have been seeing him nairalander's I saw the man on the day of his burial and I Do see him somethings If I pass from thier community Going to work

Pls Help me I need this to end
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Mindsworks: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pls Help me out
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by EmptyGarden(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
Your mind's playing tricks on you. If you think otherwise, then call The Ghost busters.

1 Like

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Righteousness2(m): 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
All you need is to be Filled with the HOLYGHOST. Every other Ghost will take off.

Come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST

7 Likes

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Bola146(f): 8:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Greet him if you see him to know if you are not thinking otherwise.
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Cpossibility(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Shellsploit: 8:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
embarassed

Where's Lalasticlala sef!

1 Like

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by XXXXTENTACION: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hallucinations !!!

verdict and solution : take fresh palmwine with two plates of nkwobi and you will be alright.

OR

better still meet a psychologist and get treatment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by samwash(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Seeing him? As in physically seeing him?
Next time call him & have a gist with him if you are so sure.
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by AntiHate: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Talk true, u get hand for him death?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Henrydonland(m): 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
maybe u are just imagining it but when he comes again ask him what he wants so that you can be free from him
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by QueenNemesis(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
There are no ghosts.

Ghosts are fiction.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by tillaman(m): 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Mindsworks: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Thanks for all your contributions, I appreciate with my whole heart ,pls I still need more contributions and front page if possible, this is real and it's happening to me,
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Mindsworks: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
All you need is to be Filled with the HOLYGHOST. Every other Ghost will take off.

Come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST
How do I start
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Liposure: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
This one no be agege. Its time to pray and fast, the world is full of mysteries.

1 Like

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Have you told his family?

Maybe he has a message he wants you to deliver to his family.
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Mhimi007(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Abi you get hand for watin kill am...op soro soke oo make we know how we go take help ur case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Righteousness2(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mindsworks:
How do I start

You come into a Genuie Relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

Admit that you are a Sinner.
Believe in your Heart that JESUS Christ died for your Sins.
Call upon the Name of the Lord.

If you do this Genuinely, then you are automatically empowered to deal in the Name of JESUS with any situation or Circumstance that affects you

3 Likes

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mindsworks:
A friend of mine, dad died around October/ December 2020 and he was buried before the year ends 2020, on the day of the burial I and some other youths accomply this friend of mine and his family to the mogul and took the body home for burial, ever since then I Have been seeing him nairalander's I saw the man on the day of his burial and I Do see him somethings If I pass from thier community Going to work

Did He Hurt U? If No, Move On With Ur Life.
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Uyi168: 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nigerians nor well.. grin

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Richy4(m): 4:39am On Feb 19, 2021
It was just your imagination... U did what you were not prepared and trained to do.. so it has an after effects.. Just calm down and bring your mindset home.. your mind is overworking like nollywood magic house of macro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by JuIiusmalema: 6:09am On Feb 19, 2021
Mindsworks:

what brand of weed do you smoke?
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2021
Another fake sto.........ry
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by frozen70(f): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mindsworks:

He died untimely death

He wants to pass a message for you

It's obvious he has not gotten to his final destination

Whenever you see him try and ask him questions
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bible say the dead are conscious of nothing. This is a direct one. No listen when pastor say we dey go heaven upon death. Na pure lie. When we die, we become dust/sand till Resurrection day
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by debbydams(f): 3:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
QueenNemesis:
There are no ghosts.

Ghosts are fiction.
says who? Seeing ghost � is damn real, I lost my god mother 2016, this woman � is very nice nd she appears to me every fucking day when I sleep � for 3 years, the last day i.saw her was the day I open her water in my dream � tell her pls leave me, stay away from me, since den I only saw her once.

I lost my grandfather 2013 nd the day of his burial I saw him nd he told me to take care of my siblings. Fast forward ⏩ to 2017 me nd my dad had issues nd stopped sending me money �, i saw him again it was so real I couldn't wake up on time.. I will neva forget that day.. Op go to church ⛪️ nd pray � too
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by debbydams(f): 3:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
frozen70:

He died untimely death

He wants to pass a message for you

It's obvious he has not gotten to his final destination

Whenever you see him try and ask him questions
u are right.
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by AntiHate: 4:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
debbydams:
says who? Seeing ghost � is damn real, I lost my god mother 2016, this woman � is very nice nd she appears to me every fucking day when I sleep � for 3 years, the last day i.saw her was the day I open her water in my dream � tell her pls leave me, stay away from me, since den I only saw her once.

I lost my grandfather 2013 nd the day of his burial I saw him nd he told me to take care of my siblings. Fast forward ⏩ to 2017 me nd my dad had issues nd stopped sending me money �, i saw him again it was so real I couldn't wake up on time.. I will neva forget that day.. Op go to church ⛪️ nd pray � too
But in all u didn't prove it that ghosts exist, all ur claims were all in a dream, u will do better by giving us ur physical encounters with ghosts that way u would be able to convince us.

1 Like

Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by debbydams(f): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
AntiHate:

But in all u didn't prove it that ghosts exist, all ur claims were all in a dream, u will do better by giving us ur physical encounters with ghosts that way u would be able to convince us.
smiles
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by AntiHate: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
debbydams:
smiles
Don't u think so?
Re: Help I Having Been Seeing A Ghost by Mindsworks: 7:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

You come into a Genuie Relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

Admit that you are a Sinner.
Believe in your Heart that JESUS Christ died for your Sins.
Call upon the Name of the Lord.

If you do this Genuinely, then you are automatically empowered to deal in the Name of JESUS with any situation or Circumstance that affects you

Thanks I Appreciate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 7 Juju Priest Over N3000 That Was Missing / Is This Pride Or .......... How Do I Deal With It / A Man Shared Plan Of His Relocation To Nigeria And This Happened To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.