Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

“Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) (75902 Views)

U.S Army Helicopter Crashes Killing 3 Soldiers, Injuring 1 In Texas (Photos) / Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by GeneralPula: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
Me, I personally believe Nigerians character is part of why getting yankee and some top countries visa hard..

Imagine this nonsense..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
U people have exported your backward way (no water no light) of life to America.

Nigerians why are u spoiling that country?

4 Likes

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
You can take a man out of the village but you can't take the village out of him.

Me in Texas cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by APOPTOSIS: 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
The United States Embassy may have erroneously granted VISAS to NEPA OFFICIALS who had plans of becoming residents of Texas. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 8:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
chatinent:
You can take the banana out of a monkey, but you cannot take the monkey out of the banana.

I like the color of his teeth.

I have a thing for yellow.
You are an idiot
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Aje....

Some area if they get light for 2hrs,na to go outside to check watin they sup...

2 Likes

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Make ur akata neighbors no go call police say ona dey shout voodoo war cry immediately dem bring light. grin
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
That one sef dey.
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Cringe

1 Like

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by Vision3: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
Here is the moment power was restored in Texas, United States of America as Nigerians jump and scream 'Up NEPA' in excitement.

Watch video via https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1362477986344280067?s=19
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by beehivedata(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
First time in 2,021 years.

1 Like

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by Minesbetter(m): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is hilarious

1 Like

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by chatinent: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
aribisala0:
You are an idiot

I know.
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
theFilmtric:
imagine dem no even use up to a day
God help Nigeria embarassed— can anyone explain why Arabic/Ajami script is on the Nigerian Army's logo?

These people want to fulfill Dan Fodio's mandate
Well they can fulanize,islamize themselves
We're getting out of this contraption!

theFilmtricsay

It is actually Hausa language meaning “Victory is from God alone” and yes used to be on the flag for the caliphate and was the compromise the British gave Nigeria after they finally defeated the Nigerian army mostly made of soldiers of the Caliphate.

You peoples problem is throwing baby with the water. Not all of our history is bad just like not all people are bad but you people just bitter and refuse to see that everyone in Nigeria has been suffering bad governance.

Is it the fault of the north that they had an empire when the British came? Worry about why your areas were easily anglicised so now you have a twisted version of your culture.

Oga go and disturb your ward leader and stop looking for problem where there is none.

4 Likes

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by factwriter(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
theFilmtric:
imagine dem no even use up to a day,dem don dey shout
Nigerians would always be Nigerians!

God help Nigeria embarassed

— can anyone explain why Arabic/Ajami script is on the Nigerian Army's logo?

theFilmtricsay

Old news. Stale debate.
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by stupidmod3: 8:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
chatinent:
You can take the banana out of a monkey, but you cannot take the monkey out of the banana.

I like the color of his teeth.

I have a thing for yellow.

Just look at the other guy in the background raising his two hands and yelling.

Disgracing us everywhere.

You can take the banana out of a monkey, but you cannot take the monkey out of the banana

sorry doesn't make sense
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2021
Meeeehn wat a country dem take light the tin trend for social media....God punish dat angel wey push me come dis country

4 Likes

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by Kapilta(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
theFilmtric:

theFilmtricsay
They(tunjiajayi helinues, adolfaboki, silvernorgold and rest of them) like it or not. Peacefully or by war afterall no one lives forever. Nonsense
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by omoyankee3(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's always a good feeling. I remember shouting "up nepa" about 4 years ago when they took light in my area and brought it back. My oyinbo neighbors were looking at me strangely and wondering if I was okay.

4 Likes

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
They want to turn Texas to Surulere. undecided

2 Likes

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
They should be deported for that....

undecided
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by OfficialGaGa(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
"Nigeria is doomed to fail and like the Devil not worth praying for"
meanwhile we dey celebrate darkness for this side...

OfficialGaGa
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lol... Wow.. it will feel nostalgic to them especially those who have spent 50yrs there.
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
The poverty in America is greater than the 1 in 9ja

If u know u know

2 Likes

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
theFilmtric:

Well they can fulanize/islamize/northernize themselves

theFilmtricsay

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12961679_12822921screenshot20201211151521jpegd954aebb8edfb61ed8eb3efce978b922_jpeg_jpegde2dff8bc554f6f12a49ea5e05e1d306

see what this man is saying—just hear yourself

I guess the Army is the North's army right?
No
Igbo,Yoruba,Edo,Efik etc there abi?

Since when did Ajami become Nigeria's official language??
Ema gba mi ke??
See wetin this man dey talk for mouth?

theFilmtricsay

Did I beg you not to join army? Abi I begged the British to respect their opponents. There are more Southern officers in the army than northerners so what does that say?

Like I said no go face your ward leader dey look for problems wey no dey.

All the noise I bet you didn’t even vote last elections and are not registered with any political organisation for 2023 but this is your biggest problem. Carry go una brain dey stuck on ineffective
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Aboguede:
The poverty in America is greater than the 1 in 9ja

If u know u know

Why are you talking sense? Leave these ones to be using yahoo credit to make noise online because they finally discovered google can teach them the history they didn’t want to learn in school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by BlessedNuel: 9:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
I laugh in swahili
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by juman(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
joshepade:
They shouted it because it was a rare occurrence. Only God knows when such will happen....and US government was sorry about it!
Unlike Nigeria, in my area in particular, you will be surprised if there is light for straight 3hours. it's been 4days I saw light in my house, and even if they bring it, it doesn't last 2/3 hours b4 dey off it. I have been banking on generator.... Dis life no balance at all. and our government no send anybody!
Living in a working environment is health on its own.
Nigeria does not have a working environment and its not even creating one!

Nigeria was by far better in 70s and 80s.
It was the greedy generals that ruined the country.

4 Likes

Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by 001spice: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
lalasticlala:
Here is the moment power was restored in Texas, United States of America as Nigerians jump and scream 'Up NEPA' in excitement.

Watch video via https://twitter.com/DrOlufunmilayo/status/1362477986344280067?s=19
Naija sef don advance pass to dey shout (up nepa). Na if dem bring light wetin u go hear go be like (awo werey wo ti mu ina dey)
Re: “Up NEPA!” Nigerians In Texas Shout (Photo) by DSC7: 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
theFilmtric:

Well they can fulanize/islamize/northernize themselves

theFilmtricsay

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12961679_12822921screenshot20201211151521jpegd954aebb8edfb61ed8eb3efce978b922_jpeg_jpegde2dff8bc554f6f12a49ea5e05e1d306

see what this man is saying—just hear yourself

I guess the Army is the North's army right?
No
Igbo,Yoruba,Edo,Efik etc there abi?

Since when did Ajami become Nigeria's official language??
Ema gba mi ke??
See wetin this man dey talk for mouth?

theFilmtricsay

Bro just be at alert always.....

Bubu is on a mission......

Make sure ur community members are vigilant......

No mind wetin dat dude dey yarn......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.