Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) (57187 Views)

Enugu State Builds Roads To Connect Roads Accross Thick Forests / Burial Of Abbas Sahabi Cashier Killed In Accident With His Power Bike. Photos / Young Lady Travels Around Nigeria Via Train In 14 Days [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by PAQ(m): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Congrats dear.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

#BeLikeNgozi

Future, as in giving birth to our generations to come abi?
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Bondesniger(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
heendrix:
How is seven states out of 36 across the Nation undecided

It's good you were brave enough to embark on adventure as this but always remember say Town no good
bad Belle kill you there you that can't push ordinary wheelbarrow cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Boxer007(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Famous Nigerian female biker Fehintoluwa Okegbenle, has again left many in awe, WonderTV media reports.
Fehintoluwa took to her Twitter page to post pictures of her tour. According to her, On Sunday 14th February, 20121, she rode her bike power across seven states in Nigeria within seven days. Recall that this is not the first time she is undertaking the feat of travelling interstate with her bike. In 2020, she travelled to Abuja and back in a day.

She wrote on her Twitter page;

https://twitter.com/FehinLean/status/1361011554905423872

she loook IBO..... I can tell by her michael jackson jacket! smiley
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by wyqay: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
be careful the insecurity in Nigeria today no be small thing ooooo
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by oloyedewaris(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
TANID:
WHAT DOES THIS GAT TO DO WITH FUTURE PLEASE
She will be professional Okada rider in future
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Fehinlean: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
I will be posting my trip from Lagos to Enugu to Uyo to Makurdi to Kaduna to Minna to Ilorin on my bike on my YouTube channel soon, you can see first hand the road and everything.

Subscribe and turn on notification so you can see when I post it, all your questions would be answered

https://youtube.com/channel/UCfQXQ0TTYzRPQNNqP39-60A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by kingk(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
yesloaded:

You can trek from Lagos to Ogun state in less than 30 seconds

Also, I do travel 6 states within 8hrs

Lagos - Ogun - Benin - Warri - Owerri - Onitsha - Port Harcourt

Mine is........ Lagos -Ogun-Ondo-Edo-Delta-Anambra-Imo-Rivers.

7 states in 8 hours.

Another 7 states in 8 hours.... Lagos-Ogun-Oyo-Osun-Ekiti-Kogi-Niger-Abuja.

Me too tried. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by TANID(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
oloyedewaris:
She will be professional Okada rider in future
oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Well done girl ! You really tried,I must say but be wary of those primitive fulani terrorists. They ain't smiling o ! I pray you and your team don't fall into their hands; they are cruel ,barbaric and wicked
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by odaniel1(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
All this bandits/kidnappers no dey see ds girl for road?? grin
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Congrats dear.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

#BeLikeNgozi
Wait did she get Paid?
If not na nonsense
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by manyr4luv: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Congrats dear.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

#BeLikeNgozi

U don mad finish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Na person wey chop belle full go get time for this adventure.

Redpillers/f@ggots drooling over her should forget. She will crush you with her bike and nothing will happen.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by spearmintgarden(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Inkling:

Stop creating unnecessary animosity.

The future is for dreamers

The future is for go-getters

The future is for innovators

The future is for risk takers

The future is for creative minds

The future is for Me and You

You have sense unlike some women here
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Drella(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fehinlean:
Hey Sapphire, thank you for posting my story, a couple of people sent me the link.

For people saying I can't ride solo. My first solo was September 2020 when I went from Lagos to Osun state.

Second Solo ride was when I went from Lagos to Benin and Back under 6 hours in November.

Yes I rode with Amazing men on this journey, it was amazing.

Men are great and Women are great too.

Every biker is still learning, the video where I fell was December 2019 just when I started riding.

It might not be a big deal but I find it amazing that I can do this things, so you could try it also.

How about we that want to learn how to ride but does not have money for bike nko?

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Famous Nigerian female biker Fehintoluwa Okegbenle, has again left many in awe, WonderTV media reports.
Fehintoluwa took to her Twitter page to post pictures of her tour. According to her, On Sunday 14th February, 20121, she rode her bike power across seven states in Nigeria within seven days. Recall that this is not the first time she is undertaking the feat of travelling interstate with her bike. In 2020, she travelled to Abuja and back in a day.

I first tot it was on bicycle.
She try Sha.
But wetin oyinbo we dey travel from Europe to west Africa go do on bike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by luluman: 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Congrats dear.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

#BeLikeNgozi
The same female that ruined the past in the garden of Eden?

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Wait did she get Paid?
If not na nonsense
It's called adventure.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
That's how she will drive from one state to another for dick appointment..

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by dozzykoncept(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fehinlean:
Hey Sapphire, thank you for posting my story, a couple of people sent me the link.

Fehinlean, Let me help you find sapphiere

1 Like

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wow, and even I saw some group of bikers on the road, never knew she was the one.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by heendrix(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bondesniger:
bad Belle kill you there you that can't push ordinary wheelbarrow cheesy

How you take sabi?? I no fit cuz such work is not for me grin
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Freelance363: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
That's power bike for you! Ride Jianshe and see if it doesn't catch fire along the road. U try sha.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by dozzykoncept(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere, I sent you a mail
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
It's called adventure.
fvck adventure
Make moni
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Congrats dear.

The FUTURE is FEMALE.

#BeLikeNgozi

Yea! I know it's for dreamers. But what is this future that belongs to dreamers? The FUTURE is FEMALE.

I'm aware that the future is for go-getters. What is this future that only go-getters would have it? The FUTURE is FEMALE.

Nobody says otherwise. We only say that that future that is for innovators is FEMALE.

Yes! And that future is FEMALE
That is another reason the FUTURE is FEMALE. Creative minds deserve females.

What is this future that is for you and I?
The FUTURE is FEMALE.

Yes. Fe-MALE
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by seyz91(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
This one get mind oo shocked

even to travel by Run on road now is a problem fir me considering the insseccant kidnapping and Robbery, not to talk of Bike shocked

ogao some people get liver oo
sapphiere:

Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fehinlean:

For people saying I can't ride solo. My first solo was September 2020 when I went from Lagos to Osun state.

Second Solo ride was when I went from Lagos to Benin and Back under 6 hours in November.

Yes I rode with Amazing men on this journey, it was amazing.

Men are great and Women are great too.

Every biker is still learning, the video where I fell was December 2019 just when I started riding.

It might not be a big deal but I find it amazing that I can do this things, so you could try it also.
You are welcome dear. Most mentally sick men on this forum hating seeing women break boundaries. They also roast me on top your matter.
How has your day been?
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
dozzykoncept:

Fehinlean, Let me help you find sapphiere
Thanks.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by lilvicky68(m): 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dating this kind girl eh..even if na long distance relationship before you know she don use bike reach your house when you dey enjoy yourself with another babe..
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Try it na.

Dumb as expected.
It is nothing special I own of those kinda bikes my woman rides my bike too.
Re: Lady Travels Accross Seven States Within Seven Days With A Bike. (photos) by MrMurdah: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Wetin be bike power?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) / Have You Heard About The Alien Stone Found In Sierra Leone, West Africa? / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.