Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months (1675 Views)

Which Skill Should He Go For? / Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by holarmylekan(m): 8:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pls folks help me suggest which lucrative skill can I learn perfectly in six months and be able to combine with studies
PS: I'm still in University

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
barbering...

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by holarmylekan(m): 9:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
manuelberry:
barbering...

Thanks, but can fashion design be possible in six months

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
holarmylekan:

no...possibly two years.
Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
holarmylekan:

no...possibly two years.
Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by ArabPrinze: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2021
manuelberry:

no...possibly two years.
it is possible in 3 months if he is determined.
Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
In fashion design, your Oga go use you do errands for 4 months before him go start teach you work in the 5th month
Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
ArabPrinze:
it is possible in 3 months if he is determined.
is it
Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by Avchi: 7:11am On Feb 20, 2021
Hi,
The world has gone online due to the COVID 19 pandemic, and many people are earning big time with digital skills.
You can learn digital marketing, content writing and branding within 2 months or less, depending on how dedicated you are.
The good news is that you can start making money, even while learning, and it's something you can do part-time, while being a student or doing your usual 9-5 job
Please send me a WhatsApp message to get the FREE video to learn more : +2349052160014

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by ArabPrinze: 8:41am On Feb 20, 2021
manuelberry:

is it
yes it is, I'm a fashion designer and it took me 2months and few weeks to grab what was necessary,tho I spent nights watching YouTube videos to cut d gap my boss was creating with the usual snail style most teachers out there use (u have to go tru process of just looking,den sewing buttons and slowly start using machine before u can start joining or sewing pockets). I was in my IT and needed to get something to support myself wen I get back to school for my HND so I developed myself rigorously through self education on YouTube.
if u NEED it,u can achieve it in 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 20, 2021
ArabPrinze:

yes it is, I'm a fashion designer and it took me 2months and few weeks to grab what was necessary,tho I spent nights watching YouTube videos to cut d gap my boss was creating with the usual snail style most teachers out there use (u have to go tru process of just looking,den sewing buttons and slowly start using machine before u can start joining or sewing pockets). I was in my IT and needed to get something to support myself wen I get back to school for my HND so I developed myself rigorously through self education on YouTube.
if u NEED it,u can achieve it in 3 months.
kudos to youtube
Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by Esyy(f): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2021
holarmylekan:
Pls folks help me suggest which lucrative skill can I learn perfectly in six months and be able to combine with studies
PS: I'm still in University

Hi,

Since you're a student, try learning digital skills

Social media marketing
Web design
Content writing
SEO
Software development
Affiliate marketing
Copywriting

You can learn any of these skills within 6weeks and start earning from them

Try use free resources on YouTube and Google for a start
Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by okcharles(m): 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2022
With your phone and Internet, you can learn Affiliate Marketing and start earning as soon as you start implementing what you've learned.

For further details, I can be reached on +2348038453347 (Calls, SMS Text Messages or WhatsApp Messages).

Sincerely,

Charles Okoukoni
Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by Blackblessed500(m): 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Learning
Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by NennyA(f): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
You can learn Car tracker installation just get a course on it it's a very detailed online course that will take you less than 6months to learn
Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by bercarray(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2022
NennyA:
You can learn Car tracker installation just get a course on it it's a very detailed online course that will take you less than 6months to learn
thought you'd have told him affiliate marketing since that's what you are advertising on your signature. I guess that's because the affiliate thing no dey too bring money
Re: Pls Help! Which Skill Can I Learn In Six Months by becky41: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Affiliate marketing has made businesses millions and ordinary people millionaires.

I can teach you for free and you get started right away..

The good thing is that you don't even need to learn for it months..

You can learn it right now by joining my whatsapp Master class Seminar...
Join via this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmPnVqXKWVg
to get immediate access to the Exclusive Training...

Welcome..

(1) (Reply)

Msc In Information Security Or Risk Management, Which Has A Better Job Prospect? / Job Placement And Recruitment In Port Harcourt / Cibn:is There Any Training Center In Ikorodu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.