Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 (60026 Views)

Lagos Businessman Tortures Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1,000, Flees / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Snipper In Bayelsa Over Boyfriend (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by West2019(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2021
Oga let's see pictures
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by thebedazzlehub: 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is so sad. I think a lot of people are just frustrated. Na God hand we dey
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by gassbee: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a terrorist
is he d one selling d knife
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by GeneralPula: 10:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
So sad
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by LegendaryLover(m): 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
Draslo:
Seal her vagina and anus with Araldite!!!!

Kai....
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by tutudesz: 10:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
The Bayelsa State Commissioner for Police, Mr Mike Okoli, during the parade, also paraded one Promise Oliver, who allegedly slapped his teenage girlfriend, Esther Uko, twice, leading to her death.[color=#000000][/color]

From the above the statement, the boyfriend slapped the girlfriend just twice and she died... The boyfriend must have transferred all the Frustration in his body to those Slaps he gave that girl for her to die from two hot Slaps.

Learn to Control Emotions.
Avoid slapping this days O! The fight in Oyo state was because of slap too

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Safyqueen: 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2021
Christians and killing is like 5 & 6.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by ipobarethieves: 10:11pm On Feb 18, 2021
sad 28-21=? sad
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Sultty(m): 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
gassbee:
is he d one selling d knife
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by ipobarethieves: 10:12pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Draslo:
Seal her vagina and anus with Araldite!!!!

Buhari has reduced Igbo to Nothing in this Country.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by seborrhic: 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
RRodwave:
also paraded one Promise Oliver, who allegedly slapped his teenage girlfriend, Esther Uko, twice, leading to her death

It's best to control your Anger
Two hot slap person dn kpai..

They will never learn.
Just because of anger 1 person is dead,another life is ruined forever.
Walk away once a quarrel has turned physical because at that point of anger,u can't control what u may do and u can't predict how healthy is d other person because one simple shove can lead to a fall,head hits the ground,internal bleeding and death.

4 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sultty:
Buhari is a terrorist
He has Reduced Igbo to Nothing.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Chatflick(m): 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Meanwhile
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Nazgul: 10:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
chatinent:
Seven years difference is too much.

Moral of the story: Control your anger and date sb you are older than. These older girlfriends are too authoritative.

Did you read the article at all or you just want to comment?

The boy took her N1,500 without her consent, and when she demanded to know the reason for such action, he slapped her. If he had politely told her to lend it to her, I'm sure that he'd still have been alive today.

Violence isn't always the easiest route to resolve misunderstandings cos most times we might not be able to live with the consequences of such violence.

From the article, the boy with the one who played the authoritative role and not the girl.

6 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Drizzy5001(m): 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Drizzy5001(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is one of the reasons, why I don't touch or hit anybody, no matter how provoked or angry, most people you see are not healthy, just one push dem don die. Now the lady will be wishing, if only she could re-wind the hands of clock.

4 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by highness25(m): 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
Islie:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/28-year-old-lady-kills-boyfriend-over-missing-n1500/amp/
Someone slapped a girl twice and she died. You people should always avoid trouble oo, even if you're not at fault learn how to say sorry and walk away. Living dead people are everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend to Death.
Man Slaps His Girlfriend to Death.
Man Conspired with His Gang to Rob His Friend.
No wonder FaZe said "Watch the company you keep and the friends you follow, cuz
Ope nye mama dun e pun madu".
Na to dey sleep with one eye open as long as I'm still in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Omeifa: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by doctorherbal366(m): 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
tears on my eyes right now!
i repeat,

tears on my eyes right now!

cursed be all of you that voted for this buhari,

all my eyes are filled with tears right now!
i just cant stop crying for my fellow Nigerians

i am an Igbo man but i am weeping bitterly for my brothers the yorubas.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

what is all this?

why are the Fulani's killing people?

because of this i have stand on my two feet's barefooted on the ground,

cursed be you buhari on the day you are born and on the day you shall die!

you shall forever eat dust!

your life shall be blown away like the light of a candle,

cursed be you for you have done this!

never again will you see the light of the day for you shall die a terrible death.

i call upon the powers of the ALMIGHTY GOD!
i call upon the ELOHIM!
and i call upon the I AM THAT I AM!

please grant me this request and kill this man for us,

because of this i want the youths to mobilize and head straight to aso rock in abuja!

i repeat i want the whole youths to mobilize and head to aso rock in abuja!

lets go take off the head called buhari.

for he shall die a miserable death!

as for those still suporting this buhari here in this forum

you all shall die by strange sicknesses and you shall eat dust all the days of your life's.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

our cries have reached up to the heavens and the LORD shall avenge our deaths!

cursed be all buhari supporters for this,
cursed be the day you all are born!

i am crying here right now!
i repeat,
i am crying bitterly here right now!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

i am shouting at the same time still crying!

i feel like i have let everyone down in this forum,

please where is tinunbu when you needed him the most?

please where is atiku when we needed him the most?

now i know all what nnamdi kanu was saying was pure truth,

the man envisioned the future and started giving us strict warnings about this buhari but we never listened!

ahhhhhh but we never listened!
what a life of regrets and sadness.

but all hope is not lost,

i want the whole youths of Nigeria to head now to aso villa and destroy the whole place!

i repeat,

i want the whole youths of Nigeria to head now to aso villa and destroy the whole place!

since buhari wants to kill us all,

let us be the first to get rid of him and kill him!

buhari because you have done this your days on this earth are numbered!

you shall die for this!

please lets start commenting everywhere in all social media handles,

#terroristBuhari

this man wants to kill us all and gift all our lands to his useless Fulani brothers.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

never will that ever happen,
lets impeach this buhari today by force!
we are the people and we have the power!

#terroristBuhari

your days on earth are numbered!

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Fakelondonboi(m): 10:40pm On Feb 18, 2021
*NA WA O*

ANGER SHA
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Edoziesmart(m): 10:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
We should control our anger and frustration this days cus it might lead to regret later.

Now this criminals working in A division police headquarter in yenagoa will use her and shine. I remembered vividly how that criminal CP in that particular police station used my family shine in 2013 when my brother had land issue.

We pray never to fall into trouble that will make us put on orange cloth.
Last last she will see herself in ekeki central prison embarassed lipsrsealed

Stay out of trouble by all means.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by realstars: 10:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
olarent:
Doctor in the house how does slap kill someone?
By Slapping Someone To Death.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Bigredmachine: 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
This things are very cheap in Nigeria now
To die
To kill
To stroll to jail/prison
To hell fire
Very very cheap... Be careful so u won't buy cheap wahala in ur life... I have said my own

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by atokevic: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lesson to small guys that's dating their sisters. Rip
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
illicit:
Life is very cheap around here....

Savage grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by edoairways: 11:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
chatinent:
Seven years difference is too much.

Moral of the story: Control your anger and date sb you are older than. These older girlfriends are too authoritative.

That is not true. There are few persons who dated and married older ladies without any issue. Even if you date someone younger than you, it wouldn't change anything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2021
We are in the end time, the wicked will do more wickedly while the children of God will do exploits (Daniel 12:10). Choose the side of God or be a causality demons can use and do wickedly.

We move.
Re: 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mnhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus / Osun Police Rescue 20-Year-Old Girl Locked Up By Her Father For 5 Years / Armed Robbers Who Killed Two POS Agents In Aba Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.