Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting (65351 Views)

Is He Being Selfish Or Self-centered? / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by AmazingELixir: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin

OP hmm! Make dawan no kpai you before your time ooo
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Bigredmachine: 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
So what do you want us to do now, talk to your girl-friend or deal with her for being stingy... grin grin grin... my guy you dont have a problem yet, na me talk so grin grin grin
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Bikonze(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
You are paying her for sex., which is the only thing you need from her.
Draslo:
I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.
Are you paying her for sex or what?
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Uyi168: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yippeedaniel:
Delete this nonsense
. grin
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Bigredmachine: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Draslo:
I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.
Are you paying her for sex or what?

leave OP alone... he has no problem. upon the many problem wey dey this life, na this one dey bother am... SMH undecided undecided
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Leogreat5: 10:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Exactly.....�����

]She is from a poor background kiss
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Dcoy: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
If what you said is actually the truth,
Better borrow brain, find your way...
I use to know one girl with similar character especially the 4 out of 5 meat...
She's married to a friend now...
The guy man is crying everyday....
His little kids eat more meat than him...
Woman fat like pig....
Chop chop...okpolo eyes...
Bro, run now that you can....

7 Likes

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
This your girlfriend is pure Ajepako oo grin
In my opinion I'll justsuggest you keep monitoring her and try to correct her. If she's not been your girlfriend for long then she might feel like she doesn't want to invest anything into a relationship she's not sure of. Some girl have negative experiences in their past relationship and it affects them in their present relationship
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by IYANGBALI: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fok the hell out of her including anal sex and dump the bitch

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Gabbriell: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is the discussion you are suppose to have with her not with nairalanders.

Newton's 3rd law:" To every action, there is always an equal and opposite reaction".

You observe something bad in her and you refuse to confront/correct her. Yet you claim you love her....das not true love. Be prepared to take more nagative stuff from her if you keep simping around her.

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by boxypane(m): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Do I really need to take it into consideration or overlook?
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and selfish. I really don't need anything from her, I foot our bills from A - Z, I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.

Ok the problem is some weeks ago she was at my place for some days, the 2nd day in the morning I realized my toothpaste has finished, having it in mind that I'm gonna buy another one on my way back later in the day, unfortunately I forgot to buy it despite buying stuff at the supermarket. But God so good as I was blaming myself for forgetting to buy it, she told me she has toothpaste in her bag so we used her toothpaste that morning. I kept forgetting to buy this toothpaste for the next 3 days, I had to cut the tube with knife so I can have something to brush my teeth but my girlfriend was quietly using her toothpaste alone and she will return it into her bag, she saw me tearing the tube but didnt occur to her to surrender her toothpaste until i bought mine the 5th day.

I really didn't count it initially but I have noticed other things and it's taking my mind back to the incidence. My girlfriend has never used her money to buy me a sachet of pure water or cheapest orange or whatever.

Another funny thing is when we are eating, sometimes she accused me of eating from her meat or taking from her drinks when i didn't even touch it. Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4.

Do I need to pay attention to some of the little details or overlook all because of love or am I overreacting?

NB : she's presently unemployed but never lack support from her parents and myself.

Hey hey hey, my own problem with the write up is how will be saying common orange or common pure water?
Come mind yaself o
In this economy fa
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omo she stingy for ordinary toothpaste, carry your two legs run.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Pegi23(f): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Op u are mad.nigerian men are stupid and wicked.you keep on forgetting useless bamboon

You said u gave her 1500 every time she come over �no lie u Bleep am�.she is not stingy rather u are stupid for forgetting to buy common 500 toothpaste.broke ass �..

Well I spend 50k on a student nigerian guy on val day thinking I have finally seen one the head is correct but found out he just wanted to milk me dry� typical nigerian blood sucking parasite..

Op you dey mad..mad goat

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by ElValiente(m): 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
I observe my girl friend is very stingy and selfish. I really don't need anything from her, I foot our bills from A - Z, I give her between 1500 to 5k as tfare, meanwhile the actual tfare from my place to hers is just 200 to and fro.

Ok the problem is some weeks ago she was at my place for some days, the 2nd day in the morning I realized my toothpaste has finished, having it in mind that I'm gonna buy another one on my way back later in the day, unfortunately I forgot to buy it despite buying stuff at the supermarket. But God so good as I was blaming myself for forgetting to buy it, she told me she has toothpaste in her bag so we used her toothpaste that morning. I kept forgetting to buy this toothpaste for the next 3 days, I had to cut the tube with knife so I can have something to brush my teeth but my girlfriend was quietly using her toothpaste alone and she will return it into her bag, she saw me tearing the tube but didnt occur to her to surrender her toothpaste until i bought mine the 5th day.

I really didn't count it initially but I have noticed other things and it's taking my mind back to the incidence. My girlfriend has never used her money to buy me a sachet of pure water or cheapest orange or whatever.

Another funny thing is when we are eating, sometimes she accused me of eating from her meat or taking from her drinks when i didn't even touch it. Imagine always trying to lay claim to 3 pieces out of 4.

Do I need to pay attention to some of the little details or overlook all because of love or am I overreacting?

NB : she's presently unemployed but never lack support from her parents and myself.

Egbon etishina faa. Olorun awayin ri ooo. grin
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by ElValiente(m): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jackyz:
Mosdii will be remembered forever...if u knw u knw

Miss that niqqa. grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is what happens when you try to buy a woman's Love.

The mistake you Men make is you don't set Boundaries, You don't even have the Confidence to Express yourself in such a manner that when she Misbehaves, deep down inside her she'll know that you'll never tolerate/accept such behavior.

If You think she'll Change when she gets a job,( I pity you ),

If you also think she'll change when you guys get married ( Then I Pity you More ).
Op please take this truth. Understand it, digest it, then do the needful.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Silas6(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
This is what happens when you try to buy a woman's Love.

The mistake you Men make is you don't set Boundaries, You don't even have the Confidence to Express yourself in such a manner that when she Misbehaves, deep down inside her she'll know that you'll never tolerate/accept such behavior.

If You think she'll Change when she gets a job,( I pity you ),

If you also think she'll change when you guys get married ( Then I Pity you More ).

You just spoke my mind.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
how is this a problem ooo..both of you are still young n inexperienced. wait till another two more years before you judge her.
My advice is focus n dnt let petty things like toothpaste disturb you at this developing stage of life you are!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Numerouno94(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
cheesy
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by bizhop01: 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
She's doing you a favour, beside you don't need a girlfriend you need a wife.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Numerouno94(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jackyz:
Mosdii will be remembered forever...if u knw u knw

I miss dat dude....

Anyways one moniker called "Cyry" is still busy calling all Nigerian men useless in all the threads yet d modes din't deem it fit to ban her...Imagine d hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Olisehinnocent: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hope she is not Stingy with her punna cheesy If she's not continue digging it harder till you tire. If you tire, pursue her commot from your house.

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by iRepNaija1: 10:37pm On Feb 19, 2021

OP, have you tried communicating with her about what you're observing? If not, don't go into the conversation accusing her of anything. What will happen is that she'll get immediately defensive and lock up. Human beings are like that. Instead of accusing her, you could say to her:

"Babe, when I ran out of toothpaste the other day, it made me feel bad because I thought we could share yours until I got a replacement. I've always imagined in my ideal relationship with a woman, we would share all things. Dear, can you explain to me, from your perspective, what happened the other day with the toothpaste?" Notice how I didn't accuse her, notice how I focused on your feelings about the situation, notice that there is not 'you did X' or 'you're wrong because of Y anywhere in my example.

I know some people on here are going to scoff at my advice or call you a simp if you try it, but you need to understand that you and your girl are the only two people in this relationship. How you choose to handle yourselves is up to you and no one else.

The aforementioned will, hopefully, disarm her and she can give you an honest response. But if she responds with defensiveness, anger, or blame-shifting, that is a red flag and you should proceed with caution. A relationship cannot last if each time one wants to communicate an issue with their partner, the partner is quick to anger and be defensive. Good luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by studentofTruth: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
That's too bad of her. Even if she doesn't have, she could have asked you for money to buy it herself.

It's a subtle sign of lack of love — she doesn't have your back. She's just there for what she's benefitting.

I repeat, she doesn't have your back (can't notice where you are lacking), let alone your flanks (doesn't contribute to your strength). You're all alone. Just know that.

For me, it's a simple rule: If she doesn't complement me, she's not for me! She must at least have my back, otherwise, she doesn't love me.

But wait first, who keeps a toothpaste in her bag when visiting her boyfriend?
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Germi9: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2021

na wen woman love man you go know say women dey always get Credit for fone#wiseup
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by mayorkent(m): 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lol,
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by badonkadonk: 10:40pm On Feb 19, 2021

Gentlemen of the order of the red pill! Shall we tell this blue pill lover the truth?
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by ojun50(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Stop dating all this Broke Girls

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Ebymyk(m): 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nazgul:
You're seeing the glaring red flags and you're still asking this question, na wa for you o.

Many average and hungry girls have this silly orientation that it's a man's responsibility to cater for them, and that notion has made them so stupid and lazy that to them contributing or assisting their guy who has always been there for them is like taking care of a boy and such is seen as a taboo in their dictionary and should not be heard of.

My advise is for you to let her go for your own good so as to avoid stories that touch the heart in future.

She doesn't love you. Love is sacrificial, anyone you're with that clames to love you and can't inconvenience him/herself just to make you feel comfortable is just in that relationship for personal/selfish gains.
you have said it all... Thank you...

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Platony(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
My brother, dump dat broke a** girlfriend of urs.
She ain't worth ur kinda men.
I hate stingy ladies, I came across some before getting married & I dislike them to the brim.
She is stingy & selfish.
I can boldly tell she doesn't love u, no human being that truly loves u will do such.

Bye & take care.

#DumpHer

1 Like

Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Organs(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Very simple, you should have asked for her toothpaste and if she gives it to you reluctantly or complains about you genuinely forgetting to buy one then yes, she is stingy. Doesn't make her a bad person, but someone like me, i cant cope with people like that.
Re: Is She Selfish Or I Am Overreacting by Germi9: 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
But Oga why are you Weeping and gnashing your teeth because of Toothpaste grin grin
na dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Khaliah, American Lady In Search Of Nigerian Man Who Is The Father Of Her Son / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.