Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,173 members, 7,780,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) (31913 Views)

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
ONITSHA in ANAMBRA STATE.

Enjoy!

/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuh2JviB2M

/

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by BKayy: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
tiswell:
the towns you mentioned does not determine the fate of ndi Anambra...omambala towns stand gidigbaa behind the erudite Prof.
I am talking about the towns that have fallen totally to the hands of APGA thugs (Agbero) and you are saying another thing.
Are you not tired of dragging the bed you bought with Agbero?
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:

I am talking about the towns that have fallen totally to the hands of APGA thugs (Agbero) and you are saying another thing.
thugs don't determine political fates in Anambra and southeast in general.

Maybe in other regions
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by BKayy: 12:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
tiswell:
thugs don't determine political fates in Anambra and southeast in general.

Maybe in other regions
You are saying another thing entirely. What I am saying is that if we allow APGA to have a field day again, we will keep on being maltreated by the Thugs until next four years. Before you know it we will turn to Lagos or at worst Ibadan
APGA is a thug party. They endorse thugs
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by tiswell(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:

You are saying another thing entirely. What I am saying is that if we allow APGA to have a field day again, we will keep on being maltreated by the Thugs until next four years. Before you know it we will turn to Lagos or at worst Ibadan
so which party in Anambra is without ' thugs"?
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by perdollar(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Soludo is a political prostitute that can b another okorocha porting to APC after victory in apga
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by BKayy: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
tiswell:
so which party in Anambra is without ' thugs"?
It clearly isn't any of APGA, APC and PDP.
we need a change from this extortions and humiliation we are getting from state sponsored touts

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by Focusmind: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
I like Soludo but hates APGA. They are full of deception. From that red long-cap wearing deceiver to APGA members, with their stupid picture of Governor or Ojukwu in their ankara.
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by tiswell(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:

It clearly isn't any of APGA, APC and PDP.
we need a change from this extortions and humiliation we are getting from state sponsored touts
OK.I get you clearly now
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 1:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
If we use book , exposure and experience judge well, we'll say Anambra people get luck..

But we all know how dey roll when they are in...
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
They're bombarding orlu, what you lots think about is governorship aspiration.

Please where are our Efulefu leaders to speak up against this?

Abaribe, Obi, OUK, Onu, Ngige, you sold our birthright to the caliphate Because of 2023. I'm ashamed of you all

Stop taking too much of Hydraulic soup !
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
The guy get sense oooo. Apga strong there anyhow.
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by majamajic(m): 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:

U know nothing about election in Anambra , the winner always stand , no agbero stuff in east ! Anambra always stand out in their elections

Soludu is the next governor , we from Anambra all know that now

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by April4th(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
All the money he stole from cbn all in the guise of printing new currency notes, he’ll spend all and still he won’t be governor of Anambra state. Life is beautiful
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Is Orlu Anambra? Or is Imo suddenly bereft of youths and leaders to fight her cause! undecided

O gbasahu ndi Anambra okwaya?

Ihe m ga gwa gi bu na lee steeti Imo, lee steeti Anambra!
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 2:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
tiswell:
the towns you mentioned does not determine the fate of ndi Anambra...omambala towns stand gidigbaa behind the erudite Prof.

What is wrong with you people?
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
They're bombarding orlu, what you lots think about is governorship aspiration.

Please where are our Efulefu leaders to speak up against this?

Abaribe, Obi, OUK, Onu, Ngige, you sold our birthright to the caliphate Because of 2023. I'm ashamed of you all
What is your business with what Anambra people choose to do with their lives?
Better face your front,nobody invited into the matter..
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

O gbasahu ndi Anambra okwaya?

Ihe m ga gwa gi bu na lee steeti Imo, lee steeti Anambra!
What have Imo State people and government done about it?

So Anambra should descend into anarchy because of Imo State?
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
April4th:
All the money he stole from cbn all in the guise of printing new currency notes, he’ll spend all and still he won’t be governor of Anambra state. Life is beautiful
And if he wins nkọ?

Would life still be beautiful? grin
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:

Like someone said,thugs don't run Anambra elections..

Whether at the polling units nor on a day to day basis..

Nothing stops an incoming governor,from whichever party from putting a stop to the said thugs and installing his own machinery of government..
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by Adamsdelrio(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yul Edochie is campaigning and showing great interest in becoming the next President of Nigeria come 2023. But not many Nigerians are interested in what the new guy has to offer. Not even his fellow tribal men. We believe so much in rotating powers amongst the old and experienced Politicians. These same politicians that are driving us around in the roller-coaster of corruptions, deceit, kidnapping, banditry and all sort of negative vices. The best of our excuses is the obsolete experiences in power acquired by these older men. For your information, there are nations around the world that are being ruled into progress/development by younger people. Let's give the younger candidate a chance at least.
So many Nigerians are outside the shores of this nation doing wonders. Many occupy political offices in other countries and they are doing well. We can only make comparisons when these younger generations are given a chance to rule first. Soon other young people with creative minds, better qualifications (not papers) would spring up to challenge these old people, what would be your choice?
The Protest obviously didn't give us the desired results even when many lives were lost. The next election is another big opportunity to set things right. The older generations have started making plans already. Permutations are being worked on towards seizing power again in the next election and the younger generations are still not concerned. Very soon we would be caught off guard again as usual if we don't start getting our Asses together from now.
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by adadike(f): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:

Nne I don't think this man can do the protection job.
APGA had been overrun by thugs. The only city remaining in Anambra as I am speaking with you is Nnewi.
Onitsha has been conquered, Obosi fell immediately with Onitsha, Oba fell last year and Ojoto is following suit.
We need to check whether we can cope with APGA and her thugs.
If you want to know how bad it is now, go and carry a full sack Mgbuka Obosi and try leaving the market. You'll see nincompoops with funny accents asking for "their money"
We need our state back. This is scaring investors and reasonable people away.
very true my dear. I have got information on how they Rob passengers every night at MCC. Obiano, your attention is duly needed here
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Whatever happens to the eye affects the body Nwanem

I understand that my brother, there will come a time when we will consolidate as a united front after all Igbo bu Igbo. But the fact remains that voting in credible leaders is the crucial first step to security and stability. Imo is going through this because she has lacked credible leaders and thus stability and security. Each Eastern state needs to first follow the Anambra example. Obiano may love the bottle but he fights for his people.
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by BigIyanga: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
InvertedHammer:
/
Soludo will be a good candidate. My only reservation is that he may reduce governance to academic exercise--quick to deliver sterling lectures but no implementations to back up the theories. I pray he proves me wrong when he wins. I side-eye the Ph.D Governor of Abia State.

/
I foresee this.. and may not listen to advisors, experts and hands-on experience folks
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
DarkJeddi:
What have Imo State people and government done about it?

So Anambra should descend into anarchy because of Imo State?

O ga emechakwa gbasa ndi Igbo nile.

Okwa I chetara James Nwafor na ihe o mere umu Anambra?
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by April4th(m): 3:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
DarkJeddi:
And if he wins nkọ?

Would life still be beautiful? grin

Of course, life would still be beautiful.
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by poseidon12: 3:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Great candidate. I wish Prof Kingsley Muoghalu will also run.
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

O ga emechakwa gbasa ndi Igbo nile.

Okwa I chetara James Nwafor na ihe o mere umu Anambra?

Charity begins at..

Every government official in Imo State should resign in protest..

James Nwafor ọ bụghị onye Igbo?

The same James Nwafor bụ SA to the Governor?
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by tiswell(m): 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
mariahAngel:

What is wrong with you people?
how do you mean?
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by BKayy: 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Like someone said,thugs don't run Anambra elections..

Whether at the polling units nor on a day to day basis..

Nothing stops an incoming governor,from whichever party from putting a stop to the said thugs and installing his own machinery of government..
This is exactly why we are still in this mess. You people don't understand what I am saying.
I wasn't say that the thugs will stop any governor from entering office but that they disturb and harass the citizens.
Have you ever drove around Onitsha, Nkpor and Obosi axis?
Or have you ever carried a good and crossed upper iweka and Mgbuka?
Oga APGA thugs are making life unbearable in Anambra state and you are talking about polling boots . We are not yoruba people oh
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by Freebills12: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
BKayy:
APGA or whatever they call themselves, we need our state back.
Even those from other state will tell you the truth if you ask for it. The truth is we don't have a state , Anambra State is run by thugs and 95% plus of those thugs are not from Anambra. They just harass our traders, the drivers and conductors extort our own people, and finally the task force made of 70% non indigenes disturb those with private vehicles and extort our own traders.
This is very shameful. We don't know how to do this thuggery stuff and it is too late for us to learn it. The best we can do is to enter this politics of a thing and deal with it from the top.
We need to have a rethink about this APGA stuff. Me personally, I am tired of seeing our people and traders extorted by task force and thugs with funny accent
EVEN THOUGH I DON'T LIKE THE THUGGERY OF A THING BUT DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO PDP ERA WERE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS STAYED AT HOME FOR A YEAR OR APC, JUST LOOK AT IMO AND THEIR APC PRODUCT. APGA IS STILL THE BEST OPTION FOR US RIGHT NOW, IF PDP SHOULD WIN ESELENU EGO FROM UGA AND CO WILL BE CABALS RUNNING ANAMBRA STATE. GUY THINK TWICE
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by BKayy: 5:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#770077][/color]
EVEN THOUGH I DON'T LIKE THE THUGGERY OF A THING BUT DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO PDP ERA WERE SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS STAYED AT HOME FOR A YEAR OR APC, JUST LOOK AT IMO AND THEIR APC PRODUCT. APGA IS STILL THE BEST OPTION FOR US RIGHT NOW, IF PDP SHOULD WIN ESELENU EGO FROM UGA AND CO WILL BE CABALS RUNNING ANAMBRA STATE. GUY THINK TWICE
Then what about the thugs making life unbearable.
Go to motor parks especially Lagos line and what you'll see will look like a war front.
Investors are being chased away from the state. Buying goods from Onitsha is a big problem because you will keep on paying cat and dogs on the road while Police watches. If you complain they will tell you openly that it is a state affair.
Moreover APGA, PDP and APC are not the only parties in Nigeria.
We enthroned APGA that was nothing in the presence of PDP and we wouldn't mind doing it again if it will guarantee our safety and peace of mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country / Sheriff Wanted To Be President, Promised 4 Governors VP, So We Sacked Him: PDP / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.