Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) (31964 Views)

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by AsomughaChuks05: 5:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
April4th:
All the money he stole from cbn all in the guise of printing new currency notes, he’ll spend all and still he won’t be governor of Anambra state. Life is beautiful

Anambra state government is financing Soludo Solution all the way from campaign to victory, same way Obiano didn't spend a Kobo of his to become governor. Life is beautiful.
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by BKayy: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
majamajic:

U know nothing about election in Anambra , the winner always stand , no agbero stuff in east ! Anambra always stand out in their elections

Soludu is the next governor , we from Anambra all know that now
What is too hard to understand here. I'm not saying agbero will turn the election around. But voting in APGA is like a go ahead to the activities of Agbero
APGA = AGBERO and vice versa.
Are you not tired of somebody shouting on you, insulting you and most times going physical with you over your hard earned money?
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by nku5: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Soludo is going nowhere, he should forget it. We need a dark horse, not somebody that has been in the system. Besides we haven't forgotten how he attacked Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala during the GEJ administration on behalf of APC. Besides our state has benefited from power moving from party to party. When it stayed in PDP we suffered for it.

Let it move abeg but not to APC grin
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
BKayy:

This is exactly why we are still in this mess. You people don't understand what I am saying.
I wasn't say that the thugs will stop any governor from entering office but that they disturb and harass the citizens.
Have you ever drove around Onitsha, Nkpor and Obosi axis?
Or have you ever carried a good and crossed upper iweka and Mgbuka?
Oga APGA thugs are making life unbearable in Anambra state and you are talking about polling boots . We are not yoruba people oh
They are not APGA thugs,stop trying to drag APGA into it..
Saying that they are APGA thugs gives the impression that they are political thugs,which they are not..
If there are thugs harassing people on a day to day basis,call out the various economic sponsors and beneficiaries..
Call out the Governor,if you want,but don't call them APGA thugs,because then you are not being truthful with that term..
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by BKayy: 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Saying that they are APGA thugs gives the impression that they are political thugs,which they are not..
If there are thugs harassing people on a day to day basis,call out the various economic sponsors and beneficiaries..
Call out the Governor,if you want,but don't call them APGA thugs,because then you are not being truthful with that term..
What do you call a group of people that extort people in the presence of Police with stupid receipts that have ANSG on top?
They are APGA thugs as simple as that.
If they are not APGA thugs why haven't the APGA state Govt outlawed them? It's not like they are hiding.
They are everywhere in the major cities extorting and beating up traders and customers.
APGA is the Igbo version of Lagos APC except that the Lagos version brought some nice Infrastructure to Lagos.
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by amclimax(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=BKayy post=99211855]
Nne I don't think this man can do the protection job.
APGA had been overrun by thugs. The only city remaining in Anambra as I am speaking with you is Nnewi.
Onitsha has been conquered, Obosi fell immediately with Onitsha, Oba fell last year and Ojoto is following suit.
We need to check whether we can cope with APGA and her thugs.
If you want to know how bad it is now, go and carry a full sack Mgbuka Obosi and try leaving the market. You'll see nincompoops with funny accents asking for "their money"
We need our state back. This is scaring investors and reasonable people away.

Same condition at Bridge Head market. Sometimes i wonder if obiano was a banker truly . To me the man is somewhere between a thug and a junkie
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by amclimax(m): 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Call a spade by it's name . Obiano and APGA fall hand full ground
DarkJeddi:
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by amclimax(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
See my padi , thug is now part of the state , the next government go just put there own people .
BKayy:

What is too hard to understand here. I'm not saying agbero will turn the election around. But voting in APGA is like a go ahead to the activities of Agbero
APGA = AGBERO and vice versa.
Are you not tired of somebody shouting on you, insulting you and most times going physical with you over your hard earned money?
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by amclimax(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Na building we go come life come see , the state dey smell badly , some of the house no even get water supply men dey carry water climb five storey building on a regular. Stop celebrating stupidity in d name of bragging right .
InvertedHammer:
ONITSHA in ANAMBRA STATE.

Enjoy!

/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuh2JviB2M

/
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by BKayy: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
amclimax:
See my padi , thug is now part of the state , the next government go just put there own people .
They should just pray I don't make it to the position of deciding their fate.
I hate them with passion
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by ezeegolimited30(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
let him go to isuofia his home town and finish power tussle him hold for ground till Ifeanyi Uba finished
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
amclimax:
Call a spade by it's name . Obiano and APGA fall hand full ground
Lol..
I never said Obiano is a Saint,but trying to paint Touts as APGA Thugs is disingenuous.. shocked
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by Dicta18: 2:00am On Feb 20, 2021
The solution has come at last
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by Dicta18: 2:00am On Feb 20, 2021
ezeegolimited30:
let him go to isuofia his home town and finish power tussle him hold for ground till Ifeanyi Uba finished

Who is this one?
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by Dicta18: 2:03am On Feb 20, 2021
nku5:
Soludo is going nowhere, he should forget it. We need a dark horse, not somebody that has been in the system. Besides we haven't forgotten how he attacked Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala during the GEJ administration on behalf of APC. Besides our state has benefited from power moving from party to party. When it stayed in PDP we suffered for it.

Let it move abeg but not to APC grin

Watch him win! Then I will reply you
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by Dicta18: 2:05am On Feb 20, 2021
April4th:
All the money he stole from cbn all in the guise of printing new currency notes, he’ll spend all and still he won’t be governor of Anambra state. Life is beautiful

You hold torch for him? Foolish man, fish brain. Go get your voters card. Soludo is the man of the moment!
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by Dicta18: 2:09am On Feb 20, 2021
NybenSBF101:
Is he a catholic?

Yes oo. Wisdom
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:37am On Feb 20, 2021
amclimax:
Na building we go come life come see , the state dey smell badly , some of the house no even get water supply men dey carry water climb five storey building on a regular. Stop celebrating stupidity in d name of bragging right .
/
You can always vie and become the governor, then bulldoze the whole place to the ground if that will make you happy.

I post a video I saw on YouTube. Is it the word "enjoy" that bothered you?

/
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by Ogbuu101: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2021
Ikennamurphy:

Sorry man,I'm just trying to point out to you that 2023 is closer than u think,next year is primary elections for general election in 2023 and next Anambra government will be in that same next year
Your poor upbringing is always coming to the fore.
Always quick to insult ppl for merely stating their opinion
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by nku5: 7:09am On Feb 20, 2021
Dicta18:

Watch him win! Then I will reply you

A vote for APGA/Soludo is a vote for APC and Soludo is too much of a grifter.
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by April4th(m): 6:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dicta18:

You hold torch for him? Foolish man, fish brain. Go get your voters card. Soludo is the man of the moment!

Why the insult? Everybody is entitled to his or her own opinion. This just show how childish and foolish you are. Pls get out of my mentions. Thank you
Re: Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) by April4th(m): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dicta18:

Na God go punish you, idiot. Last time I check, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. So stop mentioning me. Thank you and good bye.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Judge Begged DSS Over N500million Bribe. DSS Grills Bank Directors / VP Yemi Osinbajo Visits Google Headquarters In The US, Received By Google CEO / 2023 Presidency Splits Northern Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.