Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,215 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State (22054 Views)

Frontpage -- Rivers State Results Comming In--inec Office At Aba Road Phc / Nigerian Journalists Struggle For Fried Chicken At Inec Office (Photo) / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by lovejo(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2011
I don't know what nigeria parent think when JEGA is taking their ripe products to be slaughter, INEC job should be optional and not compulsory for NYSC, if the parent have made their stand known, i believe 100% of parent in the SW will withdraw their kids from this deadly service.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2011
Failed born to rule people.

Nigerians would love to know why Yar Adua's cabal (Turai, Kurfi, Tanimu Yakubu, Ruma etc etc) and the likes of Muhammed Abacha feel so cozy in CPC. We would like to know why their arrival has coincided with a massively increased level of bombings and shootings in the North.

[size=14pt]Mohammed Lado was caught bombing. . . He has been arraigned in court. He is a senior CPC man! Why?
Why is the first Suleja bomb thrower a CPC member? 11 kids died.[/size]

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/18555-suleja-bomb-blast-court-remands-cpc-assembly-candidate-in-sss-custody

Some Buhari people - "Its a primitive World, where we tell lies and throw stones and bombs!
If no Northern consensus candidate stands a chance, we will make the country ungovernable!
"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by IFELEKE(m): 10:04am On Apr 09, 2011
This is saddening . . .good\innocent people living on borrowed times while sanity gravitates towards dogs. . .may their souls rest in peace.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pataki: 10:05am On Apr 09, 2011
In a country where we have:

1. A clueless President

2. A National Security Adviser

3. A Director of the State Security Service (SSS)

4. An Inspector General of Police

5. Various Commissioners of Police nationwide!

[size=16pt]And yet SEVEN BOMB ATTACKS without a single one been solved!

AND YET, WE  WOULD HAVE A STEWPEED PRESIDENT THAT WOULD TELL US TO GO AND PRAY THAT THESE CULPRITS WOULD REPENT AND CONFESS! HABAAAAAA!!!

And still an alleged Dokpesi accused of the October 1 2010 bomb blast is one of the campaign managers and fund donor for Nigeria's most clueless President.[/size]
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by princegill: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2011
Why do we always play this blaming game? it is important for us to know that what we are experiencing today did not just start today. All of these begun way back before PDP every came into power.

It will interest you to know that the same people who are responsible for the problems of our nation are all in the different political parties of our dear nation.

SO PDP or no PDP unless we address the real issues who ever comes up to be the leader of our country will face the same problem.

I rest my case.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by nagoma(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2011
Ghaddafi is fighting for his life - please don't distract us. The national security advisor and the government have questions to answer. From 1st October to date not one of this bombings has been solved and the culprits arrested to face the law. You call that security? We are all stakeholders in this.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Dave6: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2011
Quote from Pataki
And yet SEVEN BOMB ATTACKS without a  single one been solved! AND YET, WE  WOULD HAVE A STEWPEED  PRESIDENT THAT WOULD TELL US TO GO  AND PRAY THAT THESE CULPRITS WOULD  REPENT AND CONFESS! HABAAAAAA!!!

grin  grin  grin

You sure say they never solve All of them? GEJ fit don solve them come see wetin pass im power. Hence the best na to Advise Nigerians to Pray that the Culprits just repent and confess!

What I see is that the culprits span through different political parties. So anyone coming here to defend one party or the other is just wasting energy.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by princegill: 10:19am On Apr 09, 2011
Why do we always play this blaming game? it is important for us to know that what we are experiencing today did not just start today. All of these begun way back before PDP every came into power.

It will interest you to know that the same people who are responsible for the problems of our nation are all in the different political parties of our dear nation.

SO PDP or no PDP unless we address the real issues who ever comes up to be the leader of our country will face the same problem.

I rest my case.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by IFELEKE(m): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2011
Guys,let's desist from over-politicizing this tragedy,we just lost innocent people in one of the most gruesome ways known to man.lets mourn their loss with a stronger conviction of avenging their death at the polls. . .In honour in the dead&their families.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2011
nagoma:

Ghaddafi is fighting for his life - please don't distract us. The national security advisor and the government have questions to answer. From 1st October to date not one of this bombings has been solved and the culprits arrested to face the law. You call that security? We are all stakeholders in this.

Aboki is the one cutting babies open in Jos and bombing the whole country with the help of al qaeda.
We cannot continue to ignore these links.

Also important, are the cabal members who have promised to make the country ungovernable if GEJ runs for office. It is useful to find out that these people now all belong in the stone throwing party.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pataki: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2011
IFELEKE:

Guys,let's desist from over-politicizing this tragedy,we just lost innocent people in one of the most gruesome ways known to man.lets mourn their loss with a stronger conviction of avenging their death at the polls. . .In honour in the dead&their families.
I understand what you mean Ife. But the truth is that, this tragedy has political undertones with it. And unless we want to act naive and oblivious to where this issue is stemming from, we are just plainly deceiving ourselves as a Nation.

A thread could be created, to show our condolences for this loss of innocent lives in a nation where billions of naira are allocated in our national budget for security. But as long this thread remains within the politics section, it will all be political oriented in matters of discussion.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by rahjan: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2011
who will save the green flag? cry
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Akan(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2011
Military rule, anybody?
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by slap1(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2011
That crimes like this are largely unsolved is a result of our pitiable security system, which GEJ only inherited, and which he will fix with time. Why didn't IBB catch the killer(s) of Dele Giwa? Why didn't OBJ catch the killer(s) of Bola Ige? GEJ, I guess. I thinks it's not yet time to fully blame GEJ for our security lapses.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 10:35am On Apr 09, 2011
[size=14pt]Meanwhile, the survivor, currently on hospital bed who gave his name simply as Mohammed alleged that the bomb was brought to them by Osama Bin Ladin[/size], but was quick to add that his late friend never told him what the bombs were intended for.
He said: “My name is Mohammed. The bomb that was brought to my friend exploded on me. I don’t know what my friend intended to do with the bomb.”

Mohammed who said he worked at a Yoghurt factory claimed to have met his late friend Lawal at Gadon Kaya in Kano, pointing out that “he just called me when he came in from Kano and asked me to meet him at the site where the accident happened.”

[size=14pt]He stressed: “I don’t know what he wanted to use it for. What happened was that when we met at Mahuta, he received a call and suddenly two people appeared in a black Mercedes 190 model. One of the occupants who is an Arab and the other a Nigerian gave him the parcel which he confirmed to me to be a bomb. The bomb accidentally exploded just as I was about asking him what he intended to do with it”. [/size]  

The owner of the house where the bomb exploded who gave his name as Abdullahi said he was approached by one of his friends to give the house to Mohammed who wanted to be coming there to read the Qua’ran and he obliged.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index, nal&Itemid=559

Bloody murderers.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by nagoma(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf -perhaps you can help the national security advisor who is obviously as clueless as his boss. You seem to be doing thir work and they withdrawing the billions of naira as unaccounted security vote.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Beaf: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2011
Akan:

Military rule, anybody?

Let anybody try shyte and see the way they will be cut down. Gone are the days when aboki could summon coups, that is why they have resorted to the hideous tactics of terrorism and slaughtering innocent people, including babies.

The most powerful wing of the army (JTF), is fully under Southern control (ironically, under ND it was set up to destroy). Recall how Yar Adua armed it at a cost of $3.3billion to destroy fellow Nigerians?
As an aside, that war was a colossal failure, it cost $3.3billion to arm JTF, but the innocents they set out to destroy caused losses worth more than $1billion per month. . . Another "born to rule" cabal failure, and they will keep failing until they are destroyed.

Nigeria belongs to all of us, and we will overcome the beast. cool
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Rhino5dm: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2011
^^^ your attention is need here. small retardeen

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-642566.0.html#top
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by obailala(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2011
The simple reason why things like this happen and will continue to happen is because political offices are tooooo lucrative.

Political office holders are not wealthy because they recieve fat salaries but rather because they can STEAL huge sums of money with a 100% assurance that nothing will happen to them.

The only way this can stop is if political offices aren't lucrative and if people are punished for their crimes.

A PDP govt cannot prosecute its own members and we all know that over 80% of the politicians (thieves) in Nigeria belong to PDP

The only way these thieves can be prosecuted is if PDP loses power. Nigerians are completely tired of PDP and are ready to remove them from limelite but this will be  extremely difficult because many myopic/uninformed Nigerians have already been decieved by the large carrot (GEJ) being dangled by PDP

I just wonder why GEJ supporters are not seeing beyond the PDP ruse.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2011
President Goodluck Jonathan has called on the electorate and election officials not to be deterred by yesterday’s explosion that rocked the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) office in Suleja, saying only that would put the perpetrators to shame. Jonathan, in a statement yesterday by his spokesman, Ima Niboro, said he has ordered the nation’s security agencies to take steps to beef up security at all INEC premises across the country.

It said,  President Jonathan totally condemns the mindless bomb attack which claimed the lives of several Nigerians including members of the National Youth Service Corps engaged in preparatory work for the conduct of free, fair and credible elections in the country.  “The President’s deepest sympathies go the families of these patriotic youth and he wishes to assure them that the Federal Government will do everything possible to bring their murderers to justice.”

Jonathan urged all INEC officials engaged in the conduct of the general elections not to be discouraged or daunted by the attack on their colleagues in Suleja, but to go about their duties with the assurance that the Federal Government will take immediate action to strengthen security measures already put in place to ensure their safety in all parts of the country.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

the same empty crap

Meanwhile, the survivor, currently on hospital bed who gave his name simply as Mohammed alleged that the bomb was brought to them by Osama Bin Ladin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

break out the tinfoil hats

what will we not see from these gej eejits

conspiracy theories everywhere

the power of alaxy tab

osama came all the way to nigeria to personally hand over a bomb to the cpc jhadists  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

please tell us if the man is stil in nigeria

and the fbi and cia have not actd on this

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Enouwem(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2011
na waoooohhhhhhh,
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Rhino5dm: 10:57am On Apr 09, 2011
[size=32pt]Attention All!

Heavy Gun battle in Bayelsa. Several people  feared death.

Death toll  increasing at exponential rate.

The savages and barbarians are at it again.[/size]
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by IykeD(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2011
These are Jega's words on this bombing issue: "Planners of the Bomb blast that killed or maimed corps members and INEC staff in Suleja wanted to scuttle elections but Nigerians must resist them by trooping out to vote"

Now tell me, who stands to gain if this happens? This is just common sense and the Prof himself who is at the receiving end of all these knows it so i wonder why some people here are talking thrash! The Government of the day must be held responsible for all these, period!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by agabaI23(m): 11:04am On Apr 09, 2011
Pdp secretary killed in Borno.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by IFELEKE(m): 11:06am On Apr 09, 2011
Pataki,am not trying to deny/overlook the obvious.it is politically motivated but we can't singularly hold a faction responsible for this act.the govt is guilty of gross irresponsibility,ineptitude,cluelessness et al while oppositions too can be blamed for making it worse with violent incitements,extremism etc. . .I just think we should focus more on making it right via the polls.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Defender1: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2011
Odunnu (f)  
You guys are so swift at heaping every misdemeanour on the PDP.
This nation and its security is a collective responsibility.
We have a problem, how do we deal with it? That should be the mindset and not point crooked fingers on PDP at every sour event.
@ Odunnu . Niger state is a PDP state. Each Governor is given N100 Million naira a month for security. It is called SECURITY VOTE. The PDP governor of that state is the Chief security Officer and is to blame for any security breaches. the President now is a PDP member. He is responsible for the overall safety and security in this country.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by sartorius(m): 11:19am On Apr 09, 2011
Isn't it shameful,fresh. graduates young patriotic nigerians ve paid the ultimate sacrifice.this is not time to be blaming anyone, its not fair to their families.but the problem lies with us as a people. Even israel still has bomb attacks.rip great nigerians
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Defender1: 11:21am On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf:

Let anybody try shyte and see the way they will be cut down. Gone are the days when aboki could summon coups, that is why they have resorted to the hideous tactics of terrorism and slaughtering innocent people, including babies.

@ beaf
oga beaf!!! Na Aboki carry out October 1st 2010 bombing? No be Jonathan and him MEND people? You no know say Jonathan na MEND? Who be MEND? Na dem be de militants where dey kidnap oyibo them.

[quote][/quote]
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by nagoma(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2011
I feel so sorry for Suleja - cosmopolitan and accessible, close enough to Abuja to make a point in this evil way. A home to all where all make their home. The strategic settlement for  business now has an added fatal attraction. Suleja has no special political significance except for it's nearness to the federal capital & the hospitality of the old habe kingdom of Zazzau. Oga GEJ & huge security outfit please fish out these murderers.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by moreshow(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2011
It's highly close to insanity to start blaming religion for the mishaps in our land. I submit that our problem is a very cmplex one and mere blaming a sect or a religiomn cum tribe will not do us any good. The polity is bad, there is so much money spent on running the government and people will do anything to get to the position where they find it easy to siphon the cash. We need a change n polity. God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by Pain(m): 11:23am On Apr 09, 2011
Listen. Every Right Thinking Youth. Pick Up Your Cards and Walk Out Now. Lets Vote This PDP Out!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion In Inec Office At Suleja.niger State by foluwole: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2011
ibrahim babangida should be questioned on the bumb blast at suleja. he was the one that started the bumbing issue when he was in government. may God save us from these terrible people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting / Governor Ugwuanyi In Dublin Ireland For Gala Night Party - Photos / Cote D’ivoire Displaces Nigeria To Emerge Africa’s Top Investor Destination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.