Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? (54101 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Have You Dated A Big Girl Before? Here Is My Experience With Them / Have You Ever Had Sex With Or Dated An Older Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by sukumzi99(m): 3:16am On Feb 20, 2021
It's simply the normal way you date other ladies, it depends on your intelligence and how to manage them.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by IAMPEDRO: 3:31am On Feb 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
One aunty up there has taken it personal.
is she trying to tell us that young girls cannot possess the good qualities d op's lady has, kikikiki.

d question here is if she has been like dz since her youthful age, y is she not married?

Our sister in d lord came to campaign for older women, kikikiki grin
For me a lady can possess all good qualities still she won't marry, no be everybody go marry.
As we all know this is Africa, a lady can be so good to wifed but you see people with eavy and hatred they can go to anywhere because of your matter. I have seen where a woman says, oh yes! I'm the reason why she not married, the father is a wicked man so I want to punish her because of him. The more reason why you should always cry to your creator.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by TheodoreSalt(m): 4:05am On Feb 20, 2021
Pegi23:
Yeah I have. Older men are childish, stupid, selfish,stingy, unserious, useless actually..
Especially those in their early 30's they still want the player life style not knowing they are closer to the grave..tweehhh
, person do you strong thing?
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by zexy2030(m): 4:13am On Feb 20, 2021
Pegi23:
Yeah I have. Older men are childish, stupid, selfish,stingy, unserious, useless actually..
Especially those in their early 30's they still want the player life style not knowing they are closer to the grave..tweehhh
Hi
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by seguno2: 4:22am On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Including your sisters, cousins, nieces and even mother when she was a girl
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by seguno2: 4:26am On Feb 20, 2021
Myryryry:
Nigerian MEN are SO useless.

All they know is sex and how to dupe white women.

#fact

Including your brothers, cousins, nephews and even your father
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by felibrain: 4:29am On Feb 20, 2021
You seem angry but everything you have said is true.

CalliDora1:
See weaklings everywhere. Anyways, it's a poor mentality we all have that an older woman is not good enough to be wifed for the lame reasons some have given up there.

Now who says the age of a woman determines a successful and peaceful marriage? Mind you, we've had most cases of girls who stabbed and cheated on their man stemming from the younger generation girls. So? And sorry to say, the most promiscous ones are from the younger generation due the non-involvement of the parents in the upbringing of these girls. Unlike what we had back then where most mothers were full time house wives and were fully involved in nurturing the girl child to become respectful and responsible wife materials.

Again, all I see in all these is immaturity in most guys who don't understand what marriage is really all about otherwise you wont see a good wife material and still come here chasing shadows by asking if you can date her. No, don't date her, go and date those small rotten girls who are your age mates that will not allow you to say one before they say ten due to "feminist" bushit. Misplaced priorities.

Ndi Uchu.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by felibrain: 4:35am On Feb 20, 2021
I suggest you ignore him. He sounds like a dumb kid.
CalliDora1:

You wish.

Just stop following me anywhere I go or comment. Monitoring agent of nairaland.

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by supereagle(m): 5:14am On Feb 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:
I'm currently very close a lady that's much older than. She's a good friend to me, and have been so helpful in my business. I haven't asked her out yet nor demanded sex from her. But she has told me so much about her and both her sexuality. From my observation she talks so much about marriage. But I'm not even ready in the next 3yrs. If you're in my situation, can you date her. I don't want to break anybody's heart, cos she's really a good lady and a wife material from the past 6 months now I have known her.

Let me learn from you all in the comment section. Both insults.

I have dated two. Very cool and cordial. The first 6 years older, the second 3 years older.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by TheLasyBuddha: 5:21am On Feb 20, 2021
I will always date older women. Always!
I'm a bit of an OG myself, though I am 27. The older the sweeter. Currently in a relationship with one who is 33 and would never wish it was the other way around.

Older women are independent, mature, they are straight-forward with their demands, they can be respectful.

Now, you must ask if your family would agree for you to be with someone older. My family supports my relationship.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by samwillyco1(m): 5:25am On Feb 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:
I'm currently very close a lady that's much older than. She's a good friend to me, and have been so helpful in my business. I haven't asked her out yet nor demanded sex from her. But she has told me so much about her and both her sexuality. From my observation she talks so much about marriage. But I'm not even ready in the next 3yrs. If you're in my situation, can you date her. I don't want to break anybody's heart, cos she's really a good lady and a wife material from the past 6 months now I have known her.

grin grin grin
Marriage loading
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by samwillyco1(m): 5:28am On Feb 20, 2021
kingemi:
I learn from the mistakes of others mbok...
To me oo,,
1. I cannot marry an older lady
2. I cannot marry a lady whose income is more than mine
3. I cannot encourage you to emulate me

4. Wetyn you wan hear again? undecided

What are you even saying
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by samwillyco1(m): 5:37am On Feb 20, 2021
gulfer:
If she's as good as you're saying, why's she on the market then angry angry angry angry

Some good girls are just unlucky to get married on time, especially those that are not educated/those that are from poor background,
Secondly physical look may be a contributing factor.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Nairalandwizerd(m): 5:43am On Feb 20, 2021
CalliDora1:
See weaklings everywhere. Anyways, it's a poor mentality we all have that an older woman is not good enough to be wifed for the lame reasons some have given up there.

Now who says the age of a woman determines a successful and peaceful marriage? Mind you, we've had most cases of girls who stabbed and cheated on their man stemming from the younger generation girls. So? And sorry to say, the most promiscous ones are from the younger generation due the non-involvement of the parents in the upbringing of these girls. Unlike what we had back then where most mothers were full time house wives and were fully involved in nurturing the girl child to become respectful and responsible wife materials.

Again, all I see in all these is immaturity in most guys who don't understand what marriage is really all about otherwise you wont see a good wife material and still come here chasing shadows by asking if you can date her. No, don't date her, go and date those small rotten girls who are your age mates that will not allow you to say one before they say ten due to "feminist" bushit. Misplaced priorities.

Ndi Uchu.
see frustration..... Take heart old hag, you will get married when you reincarnated.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by LINTUNE(m): 5:55am On Feb 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
Very funny, my heartbeat is tied to ur moniker. What a joke!

so i open a thread, comes across ur moniker nd scroll away. Open another nd does d same now means i am looking out 4 ur moniker *scoffs*. Maybe u should stop making comments then.

u warning me or not has nothing to do with nt quoting.
it's a public space here nd we all render opinions on here.
so if i dnt buy ur opinion, i have all rights to quote u nd give a reply. Isnt dat how it works here.

Whatever u think i've got for u is all in ur head, baby girl.
madam, age is just a number
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Emiliano92: 6:11am On Feb 20, 2021
Why won't she be submissive when she's old... looking for where she can lay her head... You just don't know a woman, they will be nice to get whatsoever that they want , after getting that ...you will now see their real behavior...wat she's looking for is marriage...she needs to be nice to buy your heart...after that, you will now see her real self character...bro use your brain o.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by ilduce(m): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2021
I once had a relationship with a older lady,it was a beautiful experience,I learnt a lot from her.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by MikaelDare(m): 6:36am On Feb 20, 2021
Prolificdeman:

if you love her go for her.
By the way, what's the age difference between you two?
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by keypha1: 6:37am On Feb 20, 2021
If u married an old lady, everything she does will be matured, she will respect you, only problem some have is intimidating you with their age.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by nyiamfrank: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Oluwasemilore11(m): 6:49am On Feb 20, 2021
wink
Prolificdeman:

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by nonut: 6:59am On Feb 20, 2021
CalliDora1:

Ndi Uchu.
See as she take style praise herself.
Ụchụ gbuo gi There.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by bluefilm: 7:04am On Feb 20, 2021
Silentgroper:
One aunty up there has taken it personal.
is she trying to tell us that young girls cannot possess the good qualities d op's lady has, kikikiki.

d question here is if she has been like dz since her youthful age, y is she not married?

Our sister in d lord came to campaign for older women, kikikiki grin

Exactly grin
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Spaxon(f): 7:04am On Feb 20, 2021
tosyne2much....

It's been a while you created a thread. This topic reminds me of the good ol'days you'd create exciting threads.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by bluefilm: 7:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Emiliano92:
Why won't she be submissive when she's old... looking for where she can lay her head... You just don't know a woman, they will be nice to get whatsoever that they want , after getting that ...you will now see their real behavior...wat she's looking for is marriage...she needs to be nice to buy your heart...after that, you will now see her real self character...bro use your brain o.

Exactly.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by alkines(m): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2021
Sister calidora has been the highlight of this thread cheesy,

Everyone will only contribute based on their experiences but I believe if you don't have first hand experience you no suppose comment pim!
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by meobizy(f): 7:14am On Feb 20, 2021
Things are not as they seem online. Here, we have only write-ups to back a claimed reputation. On Nairaland I am a broke Yoruba boy. Reality is far from the picture I portray. I can swear nineteen year old children with no real world experience are here parroting stories they heard from friends. I will never take this platform serious for one day.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by BRATISLAVA: 7:23am On Feb 20, 2021
gulfer:
If she's as good as you're saying, why's she on the market then angry angry angry angry

What if she was in a relationship with one man for 10 years, and at the last moment he ditched her for someone else, someone younger?

What if she's old and men don't want to marry an old woman, not because she has any problem?

Everything is not about her being a bad woman. Put yourself in her shoes. Not every woman gets married young, and sometimes it has nothing to do with her.

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by grim33(m): 7:25am On Feb 20, 2021
Lol Na so bro enjoy cheesy
SimplyFacts:
Whatever rocks your world, OP.

Thanks for this. It reminds me of that 2face's track. I'm downloading it right now cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by BRATISLAVA: 7:26am On Feb 20, 2021
keypha1:
If u married an old lady, everything she does will be matured, she will respect you, only problem some have is intimidating you with their age.

If u married an old man, everything he does will be matured, he will respect you, only problem some have is intimidating you with their age.
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Silentgroper(m): 7:27am On Feb 20, 2021
LINTUNE:
madam, age is just a number
Where u see madam?
Re: Have You Dated An Older Lady Before, How Was Your Experience? by Silentgroper(m): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
For me a lady can possess all good qualities still she won't marry, no be everybody go marry.
As we all know this is Africa, a lady can be so good to wifed but you see people with eavy and hatred they can go to anywhere because of your matter. I have seen where a woman says, oh yes! I'm the reason why she not married, the father is a wicked man so I want to punish her because of him. The more reason why you should always cry to your creator.
But dz particular scenario doesnt happen all d time.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.