Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) (53983 Views)

Man Contesting For The Position Of Women Leader In Kano (Picture) / Anibaba: A Former Councillor In Lagos Pushing Truck (Video) / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by MrColdsweat: 8:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Zaggafrank:

You have always hated northerners. So don't pretend it's because of Buhari.

We loved yaradua.

Was he from Enugu or Oshogbo?

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Monogamy: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2021
nograv:

Nothing, because Igbos typically value meritocracy unlike Arewa who will then pack the place with his kin regardless of ability.

Dont believe me, have a look at what Buhari has done to the federal govt and all the apparatus of state like NNPC.

I swear at this point you are a paid zombie..

Paid vampire... So is it the Igbo people that have no respect for their host should be elected in other region.

You guys hypocrisy stinks

6 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Blakpot: 8:51am On Feb 19, 2021
Not surprised. Warri ppl no send.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by four44: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
. My friend stopping calling Lagos, call other state from the SW, Lagos is a no man's land
then delta state too is no man's land

2 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by nanauju(f): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

You Igbos are the worst bigots I have ever seen. He should not contest in delta but you Igbos are contesting Elections in Lagos and other none south east states?

Well I forgot an Enugu man can't even contest an election in Anambra state

Someone is defending her state delta, is now an ipob??
Nawa o.. People wey get sense for this country don finish
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2021
Mccullum:

Lagos is no man's land? . go and study the history of Lagos State and you'll understand that Lagos is not no man's land.

Can you say Abuja is no man's land because of its chosen as the federal capital of Nigeria.

with who British signed protectorate treaty with in Lagos? they signed it with Yoruba, not Hausa, Igbo and others..

It'll be very absurd to be claiming that Lagos is no man's land.

Dont mind them one day we go do OrO to chase them out of that Lagos never to come back again.

4 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by palsenator(m): 8:53am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
. My friend stopping calling Lagos, call other state from the SW, Lagos is a no man's land

Lol, wait until the country disintegrate. You will realize it is a Yoruba land.

You know what baffles me about the Igbos, you want sovereignty ( Biafra ) ,yet you won't stop laying claims to Lagos. Don't you think it's confusing and contradictory?

For me ,I don't believe in one Nigeria, it is a scam and not working.

6 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:

Enugu and Imo are a no mans land and a conquered territory of fulani.Fulani will take over South East and there is nothing you can do about it.It is better to relocate to Israel to be third class citizen.

8 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Kwili: 8:55am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

You Igbos are the worst bigots I have ever seen. He should not contest in delta but you Igbos are contesting Elections in Lagos and other none south east states?

when u hear Afonja brags, he brags with Lagos. is Lagos d only southwestern state? does d southwest begins and ends in Lagos? take away Lagos and the rest of southwest is THINK BUSH.

beside Lagos is a no man's land.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Cajal(m): 8:55am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

Correct
Ndigbo are also contesting elections in KANO

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 8:56am On Feb 19, 2021
palsenator:

Lol, wait until the country disintegrate. You will realize it is a Yoruba land.

You know what baffles me about the Igbos, you want sovereignty ( Biafra ) ,yet you won't stop laying claims to Lagos. Don't you think it's confusing and contradictory?

For me ,I don't believe in one Nigeria, it is a scam and not working.

They are no different from fulanis claiming what doesnt belong to them.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Kwili:

when u hear Afonja brags, he brags with Lagos. is Lagos d only southwestern state? does d southwest begins and ends in Lagos? take away Lagos and the rest of southwest is THINK BUSH.

beside Lagos is a no man's land.
Na Jealousy go kill you

If Yorubas brag about Lagos,which state in your region can you brag about? Oun ani la nani.

6 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Akanoaaa(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:

Maybe after the separation we all ask for, then we will know maybe Lagos is no man's land or it part of Enugu or Kano.

6 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by jjxxx: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2021
CLASSMAN:
But we have nigerians contest election in uk, italy, ireland france etc and win y can't a Nigerian contest an election in same Nigeria , are we not hypocrite?

When it comes to things like this, u guys are quick to compare yourselves to civilized countries.
Will you compare the system in those countries with Nigeria system that is not working? Or in America, can a Texan go and dominate Houston and be killing people?
Weda una get brain, I no know.
Nigeria is not a place were u give strangers such position or opportunity. We have seen wat it has led to. There are cases where strangers were given a piece of land to farm, and they are now the major tribe in that same land.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by nograv: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Paid vampire... So is it the Igbo people that have no respect for their host should be elected in other region.

You guys hypocrisy stinks

Yup you are a paid Zombie..

I am both Yoruba and Igbo. In fact my Yoruba family is actually Yoruba Muslim in heritage shocked

The difference between you and I, is that I am honest.

The different groups have different cultural traits. The British understood this and those differences remain till today.

Igbos worship individual success and meritocracy. It is why they are often merchants and excel abroad. There is a reason why the head of the WTO is an Igbo woman.

Give me examples of any Arewa who have found success abroad?

The Yoruba are typically a half way house between Arewa and Igbo. With a preference for strong leaders, which aligns with their traditional feudal system of governance pre colonialism. Yoruba are artistic and hardworking, they also had great respect for tradition.

They have also met with some success abroad.

Now onto Arewa. They have a wonderful history. But they value Islamic tradition and authority above all else. However they were never democrats. They had a system of emirates under the then sokoto caliphate where the rule of emirs was absolute. Also interestingly, although a literate and relatively well administered empire, it had one of the largest slave populations in the World until its dissolution. This authoritarian and unmeritocratic streak to the Hausa/Fulani has remained until today.

As has their ethnic nepotism as ancient towns like Kano had clear districts for foreigners in the past. No such equivalents can be found for old Yoruba or Igbo cities..

Igbos have elected Hausa politicians into their state governments in Enugu. Arewa regions havent done the same by contrast. This is because the Igbo value individual skill over anything else, Hausa/Fulani do not...

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by EXOUSIAng: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Yes it is, that's why one Emeka was made the new ọba of igando days ago and chinedu will soon take over from akiolu when he dies. Infact, we heard ifeanyi is the current deputy governor of Lagos due to its 'no man's land' status.

Nobody expects something worthwhile from a compressed skull.
We are talking politics this one is making stupid comparison with tradition.... Its so difficult to argue with stupid people
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by olufunmi01(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
You are an imported fool.......was to te

6 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by TruthHurts1(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Can a Christian southerner even think of contesting for an elected office in Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Borno, Jigawa or Yobe states?

CLASSMAN:
But we have nigerians contest election in uk, italy, ireland france etc and win y can't a Nigerian contest an election in same Nigeria , are we not hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by sammirano: 9:10am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

You don get am. This Igbos are the craziest set of people. The hate they have is more than the sea.

6 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Agugbadin: 9:11am On Feb 19, 2021
What a Delta man can never try in the North, Deltans be guided don't be deceived by this killer fulani herdsmen
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by slam7000(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2021
peacekante:

One man’s post should not be used to generalise and stereotype a group of people. I support Hausa/Fulani or whatever contesting elections even in my home town. Enugu is my home but from Anambra...

Irrespective of my opinion or acceptance of non indigenes resident and contributing to the growth and development of a place to participate and contest in elections......

I still unapologetically believe that Fulanis must vacate the forests of the South East, they should stop moving their animals on the roads, I also believe that Federal government, Military and police lack the integrity to enforce equity and justice. Buhari practices nepotism with impunity and the security is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by MrColdsweat: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Zaggafrank:

You have always hated northerners. So don't pretend it's because of Buhari.

We loved yaradua
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Igbos can contest elections in Lagos but it's a taboo to contests on their lands.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by YusufTheGreat: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2021
Yobabad:
no mans land kill you there, bigot you will tell me if there is a history of the igbos linked to Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Athemisia: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2021
Mikecold:
He should go to his village

Those saying UK and US forget that those nations have strong institution bigger than individuals

If an Hausa man becomes a ward chairman in Delta, chances are the indegenes might become endangered species when he start finding policies that favours his tribe against indegenes
he is a Nigerian let him be. Stop judging people negatively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Rawhumper(m): 9:29am On Feb 19, 2021
I laugh at you and those that like your silly comment.

On a normal view. Its not bad but the North have an agenda to spread Islam and violence, while the Ibos dont.

How many times have you seen Ibos fighting the yorubas or others in their land?

But look at your people, what they have done. Let any Hausa man come to East and contest nah!

We can accommodate Yoruba and other tribes but never scumbags whose lives are meaningless.

quote author=peacekante post=99207038]

Well I forgot an Enugu man can't even contest an election in Anambra state[/quote]
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Athemisia: 9:31am On Feb 19, 2021
ceaser:
This is how is gonna play out:

He is gonna win and hold sway for his term. Meanwhile it will be a cover for influx of, not Hausas now but Fulanis. After a first term, another person will contest but this time not a Hausa man but a Fulani man.

Before you say jack, a Fulani man has become a councillor in Edo state. Knowing Fulanis as people who are not satisfied with power sharing but of total subjugation of the people like they did to the Hausas who originally ones the North, their next aim will be to contest in the state assembly where they can then push thru laws and legislations that favour their Fulani people against the locals (just like they've been doing with Nigeria).

Then they will make laws that favour a fulani man to contest as state governor while placing a ban on an indigene from contesting, or at worst tactically frustrating the candidature or aspiration of such person. And so a Fulani man emerges state governor in Edo state.

The state will then gradually slide into turmoil and anarchy like it's happening to Nigeria at the moment. This is because the average Fulani man thrives not with peace, but with anarchy and turmoil. Peaceful atmosphere isn't a forte of a Fulani man.

The best is to avoid the emergence of this guy as councillor, afterwards the indigenes should sponsor bills banning any non indigene, especially Hausa, from aspiring for political office in that state.

Please it's hausa-fulanis. Other ethnicities aside this (Igbos, Yorubas and other hundreds of ethnicities we have in Nigeria) have been known to be moderate and reasonable in co-existing with indigents in the localities where they live. As such such ban on political aspiration may not apply to 'em.

Southern Nigerians must do everything possible to start Fulani subjugation.
Another conspiracy theory.... where has such happen before in Nigeria?
Besides, Delta practice rotational system of government.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Athemisia: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2021
PatriotExact:

I would have called you a fool, but its such a waste of time.
you are the biggest foöl. You ibos are so tribalistic. I rather have an hausa man as my governor than ibo man as a chairman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Athemisia:

he is a Nigerian let him be. Stop judging people negatively.
If the northerners think like you i don't think this country would be the way it is.

Buhari that has deployed civil war and nepotism on non Northerners you are yet to channel this online advise to him
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by NaMe4: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2021
That's good and commendable.
Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by Athemisia: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Rawhumper:
I laugh at you and those that like your silly comment.

On a normal view. Its not bad but the North have an agenda to spread Islam and violence, while the Ibos dont.

How many times have you seen Ibos fighting the yorubas or others in their land?

But look at your people, what they have done. Let any Hausa man come to East and contest nah!

We can accommodate Yoruba and other tribes but never scumbags whose lives are meaningless.

quote author=peacekante post=99207038]

When the North contest, they want to spread Islam but when southern Christians contest they are the choosing one. From your judgement it's clear you are a religious and tribalistic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) by uvie66: 9:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Inteltower:

A hypocrite like...stand there and watch how they will u dominate u
Clueless being

So because he is hausa he can't contest in Delta.....see myopic thinking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Audu Abubakar As A Young Man / Buhari Wins Katsina With 1,232,133 Votes (daily Trust) / Aisha Buhari Replies Shehu Sani As He Likens Nigeria To Animal Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.