Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs (31037 Views)

Ex-service Chiefs To Get Four Bulletproof Suvs, 20 Domestic Aides, 36 Soldiers / Insecurity: Why Northern Elders Are Angry With Buhari – Femi Adesina / Payment Of N150,000 To Boko Haram Ex Members Monthly Is Fake News - Bashir Ahmad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs by budaatum: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Blowing yourself up doesn't require assurance of money!
Terrorizing does towards a successful operation!
In other words,the spoils will have to be shared!
But Hell will rather release a rap song towards expressing himself!

So you will blow yourself up for nothing or for a rap song then share the spoils of, what, exactly? Either ways, goodluck, Hell.

Though, honestly speaking, I can see how your rap song can do the same as my books.
Re: Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
budaatum:

So you will blow yourself up for nothing or for a rap song then share the spoils of, what, exactly? Either ways, goodluck, Hell.

Though, honestly speaking, I can see how your rap song can do the same as my books.
Anyone that blows up himself or herself gains nothing!
But the effect of my lyrics will be greater than the effect of world war 1 and 2 on someone's mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs by budaatum: 9:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

But the effect of my lyrics will be greater than the effect of world war 1 and 2 on someone's mind!
I believe you Hell. I will join your lyrics to my books. One day we will be empowered to go and fight boko haram together and we will overcome them with knowledge. Insha Allah.
Re: Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
budaatum:

I believe you Hell. I will join your lyrics to my books. One day we will be empowered to go and fight boko haram together and we will overcome them with knowledge. Insha Allah.

Really?
You will approach Boko Haram?
Do you actually think the federal government wants Boko Haram to end?
Re: Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs by budaatum: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Really?
You will approach Boko Haram?
Do you actually think the federal government wants Boko Haram to end?
With you and your rap lyrics? Yes, we can approach them together. Send me the lyrics if you want my pre-production input. My service to you is free.

And yes, Federal Givernment want Boko Haram to end, if just so they can tax the area boko haram have overrun and stop us not electing them because they can not keep us safe.
Re: Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2021
budaatum:

With you and your rap lyrics? Yes, we can approach them together. Send me the lyrics if you want my pre-production input. My service to you is free.

And yes, Federal Givernment want Boko Haram to end, if just so they can tax the area boko haram have overrun and stop us not electing them because they can not keep us safe.

Do they really need your votes when elections are nothing but acts of people like me spending money on getting voting materials and transportation to polling units so many times so that I will choose between demons and devils??
They are bound to get the votes of those that are content with oppression.
If you don't vote,it won't change anything.
This country was fundamentally set up for demons and devils to rule.
It is only demons and devils that have the relevance to contest, successfully.
Your books can't change the mindset of those that determine what the constitution says without seeking the approval of budaatum and others like you that have less-consequential connections.
Taxation is another way of scamming when the country remains a place in which the rich remain many more miles ahead of the poor.
There is no hope for something different.
Re: Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs by budaatum: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Do they really need your votes when elections are nothing but acts of people like me spending money on getting voting materials and transportation to polling units so many times so that I will choose between demons and devils??
So, because you waste your money on doing what does not work, my vote is not needed? Not needed by whom? Don't I need it, or are you suggesting I just not vote and let demons and devils win? Sounds like the Republicans suppressing votes in my opinion, and I'm far too intelligent and responsible for "your vote don't work" to work on me.

I suggest you learn from Stacey Abrams: The woman behind Biden's biggest surprise if your current strategy is failing instead of giving up.

All that other stuff below is worthless senseless dribble of a lazy fuq!
Re: Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
budaatum:

So, because you waste your money on doing what does not work, my vote is not needed? Not needed by whom? Don't I need it, or are you suggesting I just not vote and let demons and devils win? Sounds like the Republicans suppressing votes in my opinion, and I'm far too intelligent and responsible for "your vote don't work" to work on me.

I suggest you learn from Stacey Abrams: The woman behind Biden's biggest surprise if your current strategy is failing instead of giving up.

All that other stuff below is worthless senseless dribble of a lazy fuq!
Rubbish!
Only devils and demons are relevant in political competition in Nigeria!
Re: Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs by budaatum: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Rubbish!
Only devils and demons are relevant in political competition in Nigeria!

You not taking part makes it so. Your job is to be victorious over the hell they live in but you giving up already.

Please consider changing your name to something like HellWonYouLost as it seems more appropriate to you at this moment. You can change it back to what it is when you are prepared to fight and your victory is assured.
Re: Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
budaatum:

You not taking part makes it so. Your job is to be victorious over the hell they live in but you giving up already.

Please consider changing your name to something like HellWonYouLost as it seems more appropriate to you at this moment. You can change it back to what it is when you are prepared to fight and your victory is assured.
There are battles meant for certain people.
I don't stand any chance in any political battle because I have no support towards it.
If I say I want to become the governor of Benue state,who will support me?
Re: Insecurity: Why We Couldn’t Defeat Boko Haram – Ex-Service Chiefs by budaatum: 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
HellVictorinho:

There are battles meant for certain people.
I don't stand any chance in any political battle because I have no support towards it.
If I say I want to become the governor of Benue state,who will support me?
Dude! We are two small people doing lyrics and book and you are talking governor of Benue State!?

As we say in China, "A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step", but we must not let the many steps to our destination overwhelm us at the start and before we take that first step.

Abeg, let us do the small small we can do at the moment changing one mind at a time and one day we might be big enough for super or chairman in one tiny local government and from there we might grow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Of Reps Blasts Bello El-Rufai For Denying Receiving SUV / Five Killed In Dei Dei, Abuja Riot / 2019: Plot To Dump Buhari Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.