Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Gunmen Abduct Comedian Holy Mouth & His Fiancee From Popular Ughelli Garage - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Abduct Comedian Holy Mouth & His Fiancee From Popular Ughelli Garage (655 Views)

Policeman Killed In Delta As #EndSARS Protest Turns Violent In Ughelli / Ugandan Man Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By His Fiancee (Photos) / Man Murdered In His Fiancee’s Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Abduct Comedian Holy Mouth & His Fiancee From Popular Ughelli Garage by Chukwute: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Popular Master of Ceremony, Eugene Beko aka MC Holy Mouth was on Sunday abducted alongside his fiancée (name withheld) from the busy central garage in Ughelli, Delta State.

Focus Naija reports that, MC Holy Mouth had stopped to purchase petrol into his personal car when the four gunmen struck through his fiancée’s side ordering them to cooperate.

According to the victim who briefed our correspondent, the abductors had a spy motorcyclist in front as they conveyed them to their hideout. Due to reckless driving, the vehicle was involved in an accident somewhere around Ekakpamre in Ughelli South and was abandoned.

However, they were released two days after when they paid the huge ransom demanded by the kidnappers.

“My fiancée and I stopped at the central garage to buy fuel when the four men with guns intercepted and told us to cooperate. As one of them took over the steering and drove, I noticed that there was one okada rider in front of us that was giving them signals. When we got to Ekakpamre area, we were involved in an accident due to their rough driving.

“They kept us for two days until the ransom demanded was paid and they released us in Otor-Udu,
he said.

MC Holy Mouth also disclosed that the matter has been reported to both the Ughelli North and South Police Divisions to help track down the kidnap suspects.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/02/18/four-gunmen-abduct-comedian-holy-mouth-his-fiancee-from-busy-ughelli-garage-receive-huge-ransom-thereafter/

Re: Gunmen Abduct Comedian Holy Mouth & His Fiancee From Popular Ughelli Garage by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 19, 2021
This is pathetic
Re: Gunmen Abduct Comedian Holy Mouth & His Fiancee From Popular Ughelli Garage by osamz007: 12:52am On Feb 19, 2021
OMO. THIS COUNTRY DON SPOIL FINISH

KUDOS TO BABA AND PASTOR
Re: Gunmen Abduct Comedian Holy Mouth & His Fiancee From Popular Ughelli Garage by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Mnhh...
Re: Gunmen Abduct Comedian Holy Mouth & His Fiancee From Popular Ughelli Garage by Bvlgari: 2:59am On Feb 19, 2021
9ja don wan, i swear
Re: Gunmen Abduct Comedian Holy Mouth & His Fiancee From Popular Ughelli Garage by Chukwute: 7:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Gunmen Abduct Comedian Holy Mouth & His Fiancee From Popular Ughelli Garage by Faguy: 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
The way things dey go for this country na to treck enter neighbouring country na him win am ooh. even person get money he nor fit sleep close eyes
Re: Gunmen Abduct Comedian Holy Mouth & His Fiancee From Popular Ughelli Garage by BlackfireX: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
How much you pay

Poor people eeehhh

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Find My Brother / CCTV Captures The Moment A Man Harassed A Supermarket Staff, Orji Road, Owerri / How Much Is And Where Can I Get Crack And Shoot In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.