Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,490 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) (78669 Views)

Missing Person. 23 Year Old NOUN Student. Help! / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / NOUN Student Stabbed In The Face By Her Hostel Mate, Lands In Hospital (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2021
tarantino1:

No investigation is done. In warri there's a good number of cases like this.

Unknown girl dead in the morning. Some naked, headless, etc.

The country is shit
Have to be extra careful these days

D police are busy with endsars protesters. Pls don't disturb them with all these stories of missing persons & random dead bodies showing up here& there
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by BafanaBafana: 8:07am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
Fvck you!

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:07am On Feb 19, 2021
No where is safe

The rate of insecurity in this country is alarming to say the least.
if the former Airforce commandant Alex badeh with security detail was ambushed and killed like a Christmas fowl, you know the rest.
Chief of defence staff said we should not be cowards, we should fight terrorists wielding RPG's and Automatic rifles with my mother's turn garri abi ?

Nigeria was built on lies and deceit, know this and know peace.

The earlier you plan your escape, the better.
Don't be foolish to ask me who will stay behind and build Nigeria.

we have been building Nigeria since 1960 and the country has been deteriorating ever since.

No jobs, No healthcare, No light, No opportunities, No infrastructures, No security, Bad economy, 30+ are travelling abroad using Msc as decoy so they can marry and start a family because of the bad economy.

single ladies are clocking 35 with no man in sight because of this.

I just need that peace of mind, Nigeria is hell already.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by bigfish3k: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2021
It looks as if her legs were tied
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by COdeGenesis: 8:08am On Feb 19, 2021
Yahoo boys.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Osedagal(f): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
her dyed hair and even way of dressing sef undecided

Never knew you were this silly;from the politics section and now here. Go and get a job bro.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2021
JuIiusmalema:
her dyed hair and even way of dressing sef undecided
In order words, na you wey no dye hair and dress like monk be better person abi?.... continue

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by backnbeta(f): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2021
It's sad but I'm angry. Angry because we have lost it as a nation and our leaders are just there flexing muscles at our expense angry angry
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Raph82(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2021
GeneralPula:
It’s better to follow people who will pay you 10k per night, then following people who will promised 50k then get you used..

Yoruba elders will tell you that Eni ti o’ba n wa ifa, oun wa ofo..

Advice is solely for hookup girls..
And who tells u she's into such stuffs? Nawa o
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Aguilar(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2021
Anybody in this God forsaken country that is declared missing will eventually turn out to be dead
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ManOfCompetence(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2021
Dear lord, This is so sad....may her soul rest in peace......And to killers may nemesis catch up with them
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2021
She was going for an exam that morning, what happened to her?? More information is needed.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Avangard(m): 8:09am On Feb 19, 2021
Very jovial girl and a lover of sport. She comes to National Stadium, Surulere regularly for fitness training on Saturdays in the company of her friends all the way from Mushin before the temporary closure because of Corona

May her soul rest in peace.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Fisfrank(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

It not runs, am also a student, exam start by 7:30 as you can see she left home by 6am. I leave home by 4am cause I live very far from even where she stays. So please don't judge the dead

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2021
rest in peace busty
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by pode(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2021
This news of killing ladies is becoming to much, ladies please use your head, some guys you see out there evil, not all that glitters are gold

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Definitely not rape. Maybe robbery. Girls Abeg make una too try dey careful how una dey Waka and where una Waka pass nah. Una no strong like men o haba.y mind tell me this girl dey street Sha o. Hmmm. Hope am wrong
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead

Not everyone is like your yamlegged sisters nah.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Ghettologist(m): 8:10am On Feb 19, 2021
Rest in peace to the fallen. if you dey tell them to stay one place them no dey hear.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by pocohantas(f): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Lucrativress:

The insecurity in the Country is just too much
It's too much mehnn
Fadeyi to Gbagada
They changed the route,cause they're meant to pass through Costain
It was a One Chance Bus
Just imagine our Country is sane,what happened to collecting fingerprints?
They took her Phone and belongings
Tied her legs,no hussles
Why can't they work on getting the culprit's
Why??
Why can't this be a national case
Why should this slide,why?

I don’t know why they go the extra miles. I encountered them once and even after taking my cards, phone, work laptop- they were still putting aboniki inside my eyes. Every second I spent with them, I was thinking, shey if these guys kill me like this, na olosho Nigerians go call me. They won’t even allow me rest in peace.

Another colleague encountered them and they stabbed her in the waistline. That waist has never been the same again.

I am not sure I want to remain in this country anymore.

You won’t see southniyikaye here. Conveniently missing in action.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
How's it runs when it states clearly that she left home for school by 6a.m and was not seen nor her numbers reachable after.
Does it occur to you she might have been kidnapped under the guise of being offered a lift, or probably mugged or even hit by a car or something?

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by gambia(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

You know I am not lying na grin

Joke apart, this happens almost everywhere in the country, not quite long a make-up artist was kidnapped and killed in such a gruesome manner in Enugu.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by michoim(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
OkuFaba:
Runs gone wrong..

RIP to the dead
Foolish talk. Men of the underworld at it again...

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by GeneralPula: 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Raph82:
And who tells u she's into such stuffs? Nawa o

Did I say she’s into hookup?
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Komu1048(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
God please save us. Please pple shouldn't say rubbish becox, nobody knows their kind of death.
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by zubimete(f): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
God have mercy ritual & serial killers everywhere. The society is no longer save! Yet nairalanders concluded that she will be in her boysfriend house. You guys shuld grow up nd stop being naive it. That's my candid advice.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Am just confused here, is there natural death occurring in Nigeria again or untimely death everywhere due to system failure

Is Nigeria the headquarters of End time scenes .
Cheiiii RIP ooh, am tired of typing this
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by pickatyouu: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2021
This is sad.
For what ever reason taking a life is evil.

RIP beautiful one.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Stockquality: 8:13am On Feb 19, 2021
Story. She died a runs gal simple..... there was a night i missed a road at 11.30pm,my instincts led me to a major road in benin city,i never looked back and i walked so fast you would have thought i was actually running. Once your instincts dont go well,and you go against it,its always great danger. It has happened to me several times,sometimes the devil plays with my mind just to confuse me. She should have followed her instincts. Simple.
Avangard:
Very jovial girl and a lover of sport. She comes to National Stadium, Surulere regularly for fitness training on Saturdays in the company of his friends all the way from Mushin before the temporary closure because of Corona

May her soul rest in peace.

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by Aristoworld: 8:14am On Feb 19, 2021
RIP

Re: Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:14am On Feb 19, 2021
An male who feel mistreated could have done this act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Corpse Of An Unclad Lady Tied In A Nylon, Dumped On The Road In Rivers (Graphic) / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene / Two Ladies Fighting Publicly, Exchange Blows As Crowd Cheers Them (Photos)