Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

She Told Me She Has Herpes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Has Herpes (51572 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Sailorsoldier1: 3:08am On Feb 21, 2021
femi4:
If you love her, take her to the hospital for proper attention
no cure! He shud b using condom
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by iamjp87(m): 3:15am On Feb 21, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yes, sex has been in existence but the rate at which this generation is abusing it is so alarming. You just meet a girl and the next thing on your mind is sex, sex,sex. Haba! No more self control.

Hate? For who? Please I don't hate anyone. Just expressing my anger and dissapointment at the lack of self discipline being displayed by majority of our men. Biko.

To even marry now is scary because I can't afford to keep myself and one idiot will say because he lacks control will come and "kobalize" himself ( not me).

A lot of married women today are being infected with nonsense diseases by their husbands all because of this lack of self control because they see a fine girl.

Ndi Uchu.

You really need to open your mind.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Alexisjoe72(m): 3:25am On Feb 21, 2021
roli21:
I met this beautiful girl somewhere in ohio, i invited her over, we were both hot but she seems to push me away when we are about to have sex,
i was mad that night but the next day she confessed to me that he reason she didn't want to have sex was because she has herpes, instantly i became nervous and kind of resent her, but was happy she told me tho,
this is the first time i am hearing BOUT THIS STD,

PLEASE IS IT SAFE TO STIL BE WITH HER? because i think i love her but now this std is a deal breaker
i looked it up online and many people said herpes is nothing to worry about.
any body experienced this?
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted infection that affects men and women. Features of genital herpes include pain, itching and sores in your genital area. But you may have no signs or symptoms of genital herpes. If infected, you can be contagious even if you have no visible sores.

The herpes simplex virus (HSV) causes genital herpes. Sexual contact is the primary way that the virus spreads. After the initial infection, the virus lies dormant in your body and can reactivate several times a year.

There's no cure for genital herpes, but medications can ease symptoms and reduce the risk of infecting others. Condoms also can help prevent transmission of the virus.

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by stonecoldcafe: 3:25am On Feb 21, 2021
roli21:
I met this beautiful girl somewhere in ohio, i invited her over, we were both hot but she this?

Be very very careful, herpes has no cure.
Usher, the singer has it and knew yet he went on to have unprotected sex with some women. They sued shege out of him both the one who got infected by him and the one that he didn't infect. Just type usher and herpes in Google. So please be careful sir and use protection should you wish to remain with her.

On the other hand, I commend her for being responsible and letting you know before hand. She is in a country where you can get sued for knowingly infecting another with herpes. She knows this and so she had to tell you... undecided that's being responsible and she has my respect for that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Nobody: 3:38am On Feb 21, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yes, sex has been in existence but the rate at which this generation is abusing it is so alarming. You just meet a girl and the next thing on your mind is sex, sex,sex. Haba! No more self control.

Hate? For who? Please I don't hate anyone. Just expressing my anger and dissapointment at the lack of self discipline being displayed by majority of our men. Biko.

To even marry now is scary because I can't afford to keep myself and one idiot will say because he lacks control will come and "kobalize" himself ( not me).

A lot of married women today are being infected with nonsense diseases by their husbands all because of this lack of self control because they see a fine girl.

Ndi Uchu.
Seriously, women cheat more than men these days. No be chaise
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by larryking540: 3:53am On Feb 21, 2021
roli21:
i looked it up on reddit and they said the disease herpes,that everybody might have it. and its no big deal

if africa in african don't comment on it on reddit ,,,u need to ask further bro ,,
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Sweeterthansuga: 4:27am On Feb 21, 2021
Scary to see how ignorant Nigerians are if she is on medication it is highly unlikely she will transmit it to you.
And its only when the sore is out u can get it ,the funny thing with this ignorant Nigerians is that most of them have hepatitis and herpes without knowing .
It is ok to date her and live happy and not transmit to your unborn kids

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by EgunMogaji2: 4:55am On Feb 21, 2021
Angelacruz:

Herpes is a virus and has no cure.
It is worst than HIV.It really does not exhibit symptoms,d onlytin u will likely see at d initial stage is d appearance of sore on d lips or at d genital,this sore will appear n disappear for like 3 to 4 consecutive tyms and it will never come out.After 10 or 20yrs,d person might run mad or die.
The only tym to cure herpes is when d sore appear for d first tym.

So is it curable or not?
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Mayflowa(m): 5:17am On Feb 21, 2021
CalliDora1:
What sex will do to this generation of men. I pity all of you. She shouldn't have told you so that when next you come to this life, you'll learn to zip up.

You're still asking if you should stick with her? Ok, stick with her because it's a man like you that infected her.so, not a bad idea to stand by her.

Why are you shaming the girl? Your advise has some sort of snarl in it. The lady was kind enough to tell the OP. It is his decision whether to stay with her or not. Herpes is hardly deadly. I remember Rihanna has/had Herpes.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Maski87: 5:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Herpes has never killed anybody

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Tillatalk: 5:45am On Feb 21, 2021
This post is educative imagine me googling herpes to know more about it thanks op
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Angelacruz: 5:46am On Feb 21, 2021
It is only curable when you first got d virus i.e wen u first see d sore appearing.If d sore disappear and appear again,sorry it wouldnt be cure.
EgunMogaji2:

So is it curable or not?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Angelacruz: 5:48am On Feb 21, 2021
Yes dear....d virus na wetin we call slow water run fast.E no d show any smptom
OlawaleBammie:

Aaahhhhh
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by abimic(m): 5:49am On Feb 21, 2021
Well, it's good she told you anyway, to save you some stress, as much as herpes is with no cure at the moment, it's not just only sexually transmitted. There are couples with herpes who had had kids, people in relationships where a partner had herpes, it would be fine you speak with your doctor for further guidance, and if you do not like the stress, you can just move on and check yourself to see you're even safe now. It takes lots of caution and great deal to stay with partners with herpes.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Debra911(f): 5:53am On Feb 21, 2021
CalliDora1:

Ndi Uchu.
Nne your head dey there. These men are scary

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by deltateam: 5:57am On Feb 21, 2021
roli21:
I met this beautiful girl somewhere in ohio, i invited her over, we were both hot but she seems to push me away when we are about to have sex,
i was mad that night but the next day she confessed to me that he reason she didn't want to have sex was because she has herpes, instantly i became nervous and kind of resent her, but was happy she told me tho,

PLEASE IS IT SAFE TO STIL BE WITH HER? because i think i love her but now this std is a deal breaker

You make people say that love is overrated.
You don't love her. What you want is sex.

Boys of nowadays and sex.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Angelacruz: 5:58am On Feb 21, 2021
You got it wrong dear....herpes is a total definition of slow water run fast.D sore are painless and d little symptoms u might experience will be d symptoms of malaria wic of course u will tink is malaria.D virus will be in ur system and lick u dry including ur brain.So d person might run man or die .Herpes is not like HIV that has retroviral drugs for controlling d viral load.Herpes virus keep multiplying in ur system till ur immune system collapse , by then u would have said good bye to Nigeria .
ScrillyGOAT:

Lori iro

Herpes isn't deadly and it usually doesn't cause any serious health problems. While herpes outbreaks can be annoying and painful, the first flare-up is usually the worst. For many people, outbreaks happen less over time and may eventually stop completely.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Matinho: 5:59am On Feb 21, 2021
Dont be a dingbat. There is no vaccine for herpes. If you no know something shebi you go shut your mouth rather than to dey give person wrong advice.
Worldwise:
Get vaccinated, that's all. In Nigeria, visit any state hospital for the vaccine.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by deltateam: 6:01am On Feb 21, 2021
CalliDora1:

Ndi Uchu.

it's good if you keep yourself but I want to believe this is not how you talk to male figures in your life. it leaves nothing to be desired.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by abimic(m): 6:02am On Feb 21, 2021
Angelacruz:
It is only curable when you first got d virus i.e wen u first see d sore appearing.If d sore disappear and appear again,sorry it wouldnt be cure.
Maybe it's not HSV you're referring to, for the hsv-1 and hsv-2, they have no cure and the person would have it for the rest of their lives whether or not they show symptoms. The antiviral treatment taken within the first five days of the outbreak is just to shorten the outbreak, reduce pain, stop the outbreak from becoming worse.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Matinho: 6:03am On Feb 21, 2021
Oga or madam, whichever one you be. Herpes is not curable, it remains latent in the infected person. You can only prevent sores and blisters with medication. No dey misyarn.

Angelacruz:
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Angelacruz: 6:04am On Feb 21, 2021
Dont mind bro...he tin dat u can vaccinate all virus
Matinho:
Dont be a dingbat. There is no vaccine for herpes. If you no know something shebi you go shut your mouth rather than to dey give person wrong advice.
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Matinho: 6:05am On Feb 21, 2021
E be like say you never hear of herpes encephalitis before
Maski87:
Herpes has never killed anybody
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by abimic(m): 6:09am On Feb 21, 2021
Angelacruz:
You got it wrong dear....herpes is a total definition of slow water run fast.D sore are painless and d little symptoms u might experience will be d symptoms of malaria wic of course u will tink is malaria.D virus will be in ur system and lick u dry including ur brain.So d person might run man or die .Herpes is not like HIV that has retroviral drugs for controlling d viral load.Herpes virus keep multiplying in ur system till ur immune system collapse , by then u would have said good bye to Nigeria .
Stop talking like who is doc from backyard, this is a public forum where you meet enlightened mind, he is right, herpes isn't DEADLY!!!!! Infact, without drugs, you would be fine if you can withstand what you're to pass through, as the blisters would go naturally by itself.

5 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by saajus: 6:13am On Feb 21, 2021
He said Ohio, not Oshodi.
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls and Diseases are like Fanta & Miranda, you can't differentiate them because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by kcij(f): 6:15am On Feb 21, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls and Diseases are like Fanta & Miranda, you can't differentiate them because Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Even ur mother and sisters are useless
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by anungangampu: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2021
Do u just want to fuvck her or do you want to marry her.

Why do we Nigerian men talk about liking a girl for marriage when they deny them sex?
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by AloneTK: 6:51am On Feb 21, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yes, sex has been in existence but the rate at which this generation is abusing it is so alarming.

Ndi Uchu.

You are right Sis.
But you know it goes both ways, not limited to a particular gender

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Emmanuel224(m): 7:03am On Feb 21, 2021
Angelacruz:
Herpes is a virus and has no cure.It is worst than HIV.It really does not exhibit symptoms,d onlytin u will likely see at d initial stage is d appearance of sore on d lips or at d genital,this sore will appear n disappear for like 3 to 4 consecutive tyms and it will never come out.After 10 or 20yrs,d person might run mad or die.
The only tym to cure herpes is when d sore appear for d first tym.
Herpes isn't deadly and it usually doesn't cause any serious health problems. While herpes outbreaks can be annoying and painful, the first flare-up is usually the worst. For many people, outbreaks happen less over time and may eventually stop completely.The madness part u talked about Is for those who fail to manage it, and yes it has no cure
Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by MartinsD12(m): 7:24am On Feb 21, 2021
roli21:

Youths these days are doomed, always talking of sexxxxx, everytime, nothing good comes out of majority of them except sexxxx boys and girls, is this the type of legacy our generation has to offer, am so ashamed to be part of this randy generation worse than Sodom and Gomorrah

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by AfroKnight: 7:28am On Feb 21, 2021
CalliDora1:
[s]What sex will do to this generation of men. I pity all of you.[/s] She shouldn't have told you so that when next you come to this life, you'll learn to zip up.

You're still asking if you should stick with her? Ok, stick with her [s]because it's a man like you that infected her.[/s] so, not a bad idea to stand by her.

This generation of men is having sex with this generation of women. And it’s a woman like you who infected the man who infected her.

Everything is an opportunity for you to express misandrist sentiments. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Has Herpes by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2021
Mayflowa:

Why are you shaming the girl? Your advise has some sort of snarl in it. The lady was kind enough to tell the OP. It is his decision whether to stay with her or not. Herpes is hardly deadly. I remember Rihanna has/had Herpes.

Whos shaming the girl? Me or the op who brought it to public? You lots accusing me of shaming the girl should keep quiet! because my comment was directed at the op and not her.

If its solely the ops decision to stay with her, why then did he come here to ask if he should continue? You see, you allowed your judgemental attitude becloud your sense of reasoning just because all you wanted to do was castigate me. that was why you didn't see it was the op who came seeking advice on what to do. I'm sure its because you were hit hard by my words directly or indirectly that's why you lots are attacking me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Says Her Man Is Her "MMM" In Pre-Wedding Photo / Who Wins Girl's Heart Easily? (pic) / Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.