Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

“NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. (2578 Views)

Runtown Engages His Model Girlfriend, Adut Akech (video) / 35-year-old Man Engages 5-year-old Girl In Kaduna / Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. by naijapage(f): 7:28am On Feb 19, 2021
A Nigerian man, Nelson Ishike, has engaged his girlfriend, his fellow corps member, on the day of their NYSC Passing-out parade.

Nelson disclosed that he met his lover during his one year youth service programme, adding that they were posted to the same NYSC orientation camp, were both in the same platoon, and later served in the same Place of Primary assignment (PPA) Anambra 360 Reports

Sharing photos of himself and his fiancée, Nelson wrote ;

“same camp, same platoon, same PPA. When i saw her ... I knew my search was over. I found my soul mate. NYSC gave me a wife “.

Source: https://www.anambra360.com/nysc-gave-me-a-wife-man-engages-his-fellow-corps-member-on-their-pop-day/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: “NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. by Bornsinner7: 7:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Wow.. the banging continues

1 Like

Re: “NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2021
Cool. Seems these ones don chop belleful.
Better soup, na money kill am.

3 Likes

Re: “NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. by grim33(m): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2021
One man’s waste is another man’s treasure undecided

5 Likes

Re: “NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. by stillondmatter: 8:17am On Feb 19, 2021
You better wait till you indeed get married to her.

1 Like

Re: “NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. by Twelfthman: 9:51am On Feb 19, 2021
Beautiful
Re: “NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. by Birniwa(m): 10:30am On Feb 19, 2021
Instead of this young man to hustle real hard and make real money now that he's out in the labor market, he's busy following a girl that will only add liability to his slimmy bank account balance.

Later when he sees other peers making it in life, he'd start shouting "dis life no balance oo".

3 Likes

Re: “NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. by Sickmod(m): 1:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lovely...He won!
Re: “NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. by ukaface(f): 2:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Birniwa:
Instead of this young man to hustle real hard and make real money now that he's out in the labor market, he's busy following a girl that will only add liability to his slimmy bank account balance.

Later when he sees other peers making it in life, he'd start shouting "dis life no balance oo".
mr ominiknowest
You know maybe the guy already has a business going for him? You know maybe the guy is from an already made home?
Abi Na every body wey finish NYSC dey struggle to get job?

2 Likes

Re: “NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. by mytime24(f): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good luck
Re: “NYSC Gave Me A Wife” - Man Engages His Fellow Corps Member On Their POP Day. by stupidmod3: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
lets say u have a good business fine, but marrying someone just like dat expecially Nigerian men / women dis days its risky.

u got know alot bout d fellow, anyway if u come online to complain nah laugh we go laugh u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Flawless Photos Amid Crisis With Ex Lover, Prince Kpokpogri / Jane Mena Reacts To her trending sextape / Davido And Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Having Fun In His New Banana Mansion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.