Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China (312 Views)

Prophet Iginla Weeps Over Nigeria, Prays Against Happenings In May, June, July / People Seem To Have Forgotten Why The Red King Of Babylon Didn't Do This / Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleiman Reminds Me Of Lazarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China by OpenYourEyes1: 7:35am On Feb 19, 2021
I remember when the Red King was in Power, threats would be issued against China, Iran and others, the church would intervene several times, especially for the sake of Chinese/Iranians but instead of the Asian country to do what is right to prevent the wrath of the Red one, the opportunity seemed to be misused and it appears they went on the offensive .

Similar thing seems to be playing out currently in the political situation. If the Church hadn't intervened in the election, I wonder who will be able to defeat or outsmart the Red King. He is way smarter than them and they probably have forgotten.
Soon you will see what will happen to prove that GOD has been holding him back because of the Church's intervention
Re: Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China by OpenYourEyes1: 8:10am On Feb 19, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
I remember when the Red King was in Power, threats would be issued against China, Iran and others, the church would intervene several times, especially for the sake of Chinese/Iranians but instead of the Asian country to do what is right to prevent the wrath of the Red one, the opportunity seemed to be misused and it appears they went on the offensive .

Similar thing seems to be playing out currently in the political situation. If the Church hadn't intervened in the election, I wonder who will be able to defeat or outsmart the Red King. He is way smarter than them and they probably have forgotten.
Soon you will see what will happen to prove that GOD has been holding him back because of the Church's intervention

Bump.. .. .. .. .
Re: Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China by OpenYourEyes1: 7:06am On Feb 20, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... . .. .
Re: Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China by OpenYourEyes1: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. ..
Re: Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China by OpenYourEyes1: 8:03am On Mar 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China by OpenYourEyes1: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump... ..
Re: Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China by GdNews32: 7:45am On Aug 06, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China by GdNews32: 7:42am On Sep 10, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .....
Re: Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China by GdNews32: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. ..
Re: Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China by LordReed(m): 8:41am On Nov 18, 2021
LoL who tf is the red king?
Re: Today's Happenings Reminds me Of the Red King & China by GdNews32: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

When You Get A Viper Bit See What Happens To You ( Parable) / Heavy Storm Brews For Maureen Badejo As An Austria Court Prepares Judgement / The Prophet Of Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.