Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Omah Lay Robbed Of His Laptop, Microphone and Sound Equipment At The Airport - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omah Lay Robbed Of His Laptop, Microphone and Sound Equipment At The Airport (33880 Views)

Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) / Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos / Mayorkun Robbed Of His “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Omah Lay Robbed Of His Laptop, Microphone and Sound Equipment At The Airport by pocohantas(f): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Deicide:
Can hand luggage contain Laptop? Just asking

Yes it can. I think local flights allow up to 6kg (in economy class) for hand luggage and you can even carry a laptop bag separately. As long as the box is flat enough to fit into that overhead compartment, it will go.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omah Lay Robbed Of His Laptop, Microphone and Sound Equipment At The Airport by Thegamingorca(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
pocohantas:

Yes it can. I think local flights allow up to 6kg (in economy class) for hand luggage and you can even carry a laptop bag separately. As long as the box is flat enough to fit into that overhead compartment, it will go.

undecided
Re: Omah Lay Robbed Of His Laptop, Microphone and Sound Equipment At The Airport by Sleekfingers: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ctorch:
Omah Lay revealed that he was robbed at the airport. He made this known via his Twitter page on Thursday, February 18, 2021.

https://twitter.com/Omah_Lay/status/1362469420770156550?s=19
he tweeted.
However, the exact airport where he was robbed wasn’t mentioned.

Recall that Omah Lay and Tems were arrested on Sunday, December 13, 2020, for performing at an ‘unauthorised concert’ and disobeying COVID-19 protocols. Omah Lay

rob or steal? Which one? Because me i no understand o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Rocks Her Baby Bump The Best? (photo) / IcePrince Reacts To Cheating Rumours About His Girlfriend / B-red And A Fan Come For Each Other After Flaunting Money On Instagram.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.