Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:23 PM

Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (50402 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by TheRareGem1(f): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu, former Governor of Abia State and current Chief Whip of the Senate has assured members of the All Progressives Congress, APC, that Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, will join the ruling party soon.

Kalu gave the assurance while addressing journalists after Wike had led him on a project inspection around Port Harcourt, the State capital on Thursday.

Some of the projects inspected were Rumuokoro Flyover bridge, 2nd Artillery flyover bridge, Real Madrid football Academy and the Mother and Child Hospital in Rumuomasi.

Kalu, who commended the Governor Wike for his investments in critical infrastructure, called on him to work harmoniously with the APC.

He [Wike] is a man needed by us in the APC, it is my belief that a messiah can come from anywhere.

“I urge the Governor to partner with the APC, I discussed with him all through the night to find a common ground with the APC, I believe that very soon it shall come to reality.

“So I urge Governor Wike to soft pedal on our party, humans can switch from one party to another which is human behavior in Africa.

I appeal to him to partner with us so that the good people of Rivers can benefit more from the Federal Government of Nigeria,” he said.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/19/defection-i-spoke-all-night-with-gov-wike-we-need-him-in-apc-orji-kalu/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by jlinkd78(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2021
Noted
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Ricky97(m): 9:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Monogamy: 9:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Would Wike swallow his vomit regarding all what he has said about APC?

Only time would tell

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by 35824L: 9:04am On Feb 19, 2021
I won't be surprised if he joins APC seeing the way he dealt with Igbos mercilessly in oyigbo. Wike obviously is not comfortable that PDP has become Ipob political tool of destabilisation in the country.

71 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by EngrMcDon(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Only time would tell

Okwu o,,, those people can anything for Power

5 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by ShackWes(f): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2021
Politicians are only concerned about 2023

Even though some of them have started dying like flies, they still don't care

If u are an ordinary citizen and all you do is worship and praise these fools who put us in today's mess then you are a disgrace to your lineage

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by loopman: 9:07am On Feb 19, 2021
This Orji Uzor Kalu is going to destroy APC

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by 9jatriot(m): 9:09am On Feb 19, 2021
Oga, if una non want Amechi for APC again make una tell am directly not all these corner corner. You and I know that Wike and Ameachi cannot be in the same party, the same way Kwakwanso and one other guy in Kano (Ibrahim Shekarau.) cannot also be in the same party.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by omenka(m): 9:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Jonathan, Wike, FFK. Who will pdp supporters be left to worship? Perhaps Reno would suffice. My only fear is, if Jonathan's crumbs stop falling off the table for him to feed, he might as well be forced to ditch his worshippers.

The future looks really bleak for pdp. All the government needs to do to totally decimate that party now is to find a way to put an end to this growing insecurity.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by adeolakemi: 9:22am On Feb 19, 2021
omenka:
Jonathan, Wike, FFK. Who will pdp supporters be left to worship? Perhaps Reno would suffice. My only fear is, if Jonathan's crumbs stop falling off the table for him to feed, he might as well be forced to ditch his worshippers.

The future looks really bleak for pdp. All the government needs to do to totally decimate that party now is to find a way to put an end to this growing insecurity.
you need some growing up to do obviously you are far from adulthood

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by superior1: 9:23am On Feb 19, 2021
Kalu is looking seriously to stay out of the prison. All these is his card of escape

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by JayCynic(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Even Akpabio defected to APC, Even Umahi did. I won't be surprised if a fake political office promise moves him to APC. Politics in Nigeria is a big monumental joke. No ideals, no party values, no standards. It's all about power and who wields it.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by TheRareGem1(f): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2021
9jatriot:
Oga, if una non want Amechi for APC again make una tell am directly not all these corner corner. You and I know that Wike and Ameachi cannot be in the same party, the same way Kwakwanso and one other guy in Kano (can't remember his name now) cannot also be in the same party.

Gandunje you mean

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Whether in PDP or APC, none of them will smell presidency.
It'll even be better GJ avoid politics, and be purely a godfather because loosing will be more than a loss.

Check our the case of Imo State where a former governor became a commissioner grin APC politics will humble you my brother

14 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Wonderful..

Continue speaking because day never break
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2021
wike going to APC isnt possible, its like Tinubu going to PDP

7 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Sirmuel1(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Need him for what exactly? Is that the insecurity you're supposed to fight against?

As usual, it is always about election and reelection! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by alizma: 9:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Only time would tell
Ha, Watin Wike talk wey FFK never talk time two? And last week he was seen whispering to Yahaya Bello through the window saying, I want to join your party, pls show me the way.

8 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Safettyfess(f): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2021
Okay
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Anneka101(f): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2021
Same bottle different wine.These people think they can fool us but they have failed.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by oluwasegun007(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2021
Person wey suppose hangup the call...

The only working governor in Nigeria, considering the fact that he is on his second term.

He always remind me of Fashola as governor...Lagos was in top speed in terms of infrastructural development.

Sentiments or tribalism apart wike na peson.

Mind you am not a supporter of either party cos they are the same no political ideology.

4 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by anochuko01(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2021
grin grin grin

No ideology, No clear cut manifesto.
Why not just do a change of name for PDP undecided undecided
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by IamFINESSE: 9:27am On Feb 19, 2021
Wike is already a political bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by atonement12: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Dirty, selfish politicians!

3 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by ngadaAwo: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
[s]
omenka:

[/s]
trash

11 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by webdev206: 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
Interesting
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by supereagle(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
I give up on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Vickym1(f): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2021
shocked

So because he's not a member of all promises cancel, he can't benefit more from the fed govt.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by SmartPolician: 9:29am On Feb 19, 2021
The departure of Wike will mark the death of PDP.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Things President Buhari Said In His 'special Interview' With NTA / Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode / A Tinubu Supporter Takes A Picture In Front Of Nnamdi Kanu's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.