Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (50418 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by ogbonnachrys: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2021
That means you dont know politicians.
Monogamy:
Would Wike swallow his vomit regarding all what he has said about APC?

Only time would tell

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by davidolarewaju2: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Good morning

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by DSC7: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Make he decamp sef make youths hijack PDP field better candidate wey get something for head.....
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Onuoha1234(m): 9:57am On Feb 19, 2021
Death is the Avenger we never think about iñ our vàinglorious boasting.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by MrColdsweat: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2021
The criminals are strategizing.

The youths should not wait till the last hour.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Cantonese: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
The departure of Wike will mark the death of PDP.

Because he was one of the founding fathers, abi? Orji Kalu who was among the founding fathers left since over fourteen years and he did not move an inch until he won the senate seat two years ago.

Abeg make we hear something.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by ruggedtimi(m): 10:00am On Feb 19, 2021
Pdp without wike...
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by ruggedtimi(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2021

“I urge the Governor to partner with the APC, I discussed with him all through the night to find a common ground with the APC, I believe that very soon it shall come to reality.
I appeal to him to partner with us so that the good people of Rivers can benefit more from the Federal Government of Nigeria,” he said.
"
..so if wike no soft pedal with apc, rivers people no go enjoy benefit from federal govt?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by sammyboyz21(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2021
grin grin
adeolakemi:
you need some growing up to do obviously you are far from adulthood
hahahaha u don finish this guy grin
adeolakemi:
hahahaha u don finish this guy
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2021
Sodiquinone:
wike going to APC isnt possible, its like Tinubu going to PDP

Yeah. Best comparison
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Josywhyte: 10:02am On Feb 19, 2021
In politics,no permanent friend or enemy. Its anywhere 'belle face i go' pattern that we practice in Naija...
Moreover,nothing concern me if Wike join APC or HIV or AIDS. All na still for their benefit and pocket
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by naptu2: 10:04am On Feb 19, 2021
9jatriot:
Oga, if una non want Amechi for APC again make una tell am directly not all these corner corner. You and I know that Wike and Ameachi cannot be in the same party, the same way Kwakwanso and one other guy in Kano (can't remember his name now) cannot also be in the same party.

Ibrahim Shekarau.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Monday60655(m): 10:04am On Feb 19, 2021
You did not talk about your mission at all to inspect various projects in Port-hacourt, instead you're here ranting about Wike soften pedal with your evil party.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by frankmoney(m): 10:05am On Feb 19, 2021
oluwasegun007:
Person wey suppose hangup the call...

The only working governor in Nigeria, considering the fact that he is on his second term.

He always remind me of Fashola as governor...Lagos was in top speed in terms of infrastructural development.

Sentiments or tribalism apart wike na peson.

Mind you am not a supporter of either party cos they are the same no political ideology.
I can bet you don't live in pH ...

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by pickatyouu: 10:05am On Feb 19, 2021
Orji dey mad gan, I swear.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by popesco123: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2021
omenka:
Jonathan, Wike, FFK. Who will pdp supporters be left to worship? Perhaps Reno would suffice. My only fear is, if Jonathan's crumbs stop falling off the table for him to feed, he might as well be forced to ditch his worshippers.

The future looks really bleak for pdp. All the government needs to do to totally decimate that party now is to find a way to put an end to this growing insecurity.

we the west love fulani hausa people. but FAYEMI FOR 2023
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by hotwax: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2021
I am tired of nigeria APC and PDP...

Lets break this country...they all have nothing good to offer
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by wink2015(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeria politicians are just using the peoples commonwealth to play Russian roulette !
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by deeva2: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2021
THIS MAN IS REALLY WORKING HARD TO MEET HIS TARGET..
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by yaki84: 10:16am On Feb 19, 2021
adeolakemi:
Words on marble.
May u live long.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Ubdavis(m): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2021
very possible. Nigeria is a country where elephant can fly
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Ambber(f): 10:31am On Feb 19, 2021
Imagine Hillary Clinton crossing over to the Republicans or Mitch McConnell becoming a democrat overnight. You join a party based on your principles and belief systems and these don’t change overnight that you start romancing opposition except if your motive has always been to line your pocket so it doesn’t matter what the ideals of any party is, you are game. All these politicians deserve the Jerry Rawlings treatment and that includes Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, Fashola, FFK, Wike GMB abi PMB..etc.. thunder fire them all
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Awoo88: 10:41am On Feb 19, 2021
All this permutations is to ensure Tinubu is cut to size. And if tinubu and his minions are not careful, he will lose lagos. When that happens, he will become ordinary even with all his money
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by EMMY76: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2021
Wike fits the apc perfectly he has all the characteristics the apc is known for the pdp won't miss him if he decides to decamp.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by skyblue4real(m): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Only time would tell

Forget about this people o.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Euegene100001: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2021
I sorry for those who kill them self for politicians they are all the same . Know this and know peace
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by semyman: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:

Only time would tell
Politicians ain't got no vomit
Anywhere belle face ala motto
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Sarcastic101: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2021
Hmmm
Somebody have bribe somebody
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by EMMY76: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2021
omenka:
Jonathan, Wike, FFK. Who will pdp supporters be left to worship? Perhaps Reno would suffice. My only fear is, if Jonathan's crumbs stop falling off the table for him to feed, he might as well be forced to ditch his worshippers.

The future looks really bleak for pdp. All the government needs to do to totally decimate that party now is to find a way to put an end to this growing insecurity.

The pdp will start afresh if they decide to leave, the party will even become more stronger and focused nobody is indispensable in the pdp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please What Is Rochas Okorocha Doing In This Photo? / Policemen Killed In Emmanuel Agbadu Akabe, Nasarawa Deputy Governor’s Ambush / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.