Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC (50421 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu: I Am The Most Prepared Presidential Candidate In Nigeria (Video) / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Goke7: 10:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Ambber:
Imagine Hillary Clinton crossing over to the Republicans or Mitch McConnell becoming a democrat overnight. You join a party based on your principles and belief systems and these don’t change overnight that you start romancing opposition except if your motive has always been to line your pocket so it doesn’t matter what the ideals of any party is, you are game. All these politicians deserve the Jerry Rawlings treatment and that includes Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, Fashola, FFK, Wike GMB abi PMB..etc.. thunder fire them all

pls don't use America as a basis, they are even worse than us here, Trump was a democrat before heading to the republican party. There are no principles even in American Politics with what we are seeing today.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Brian47(m): 10:51am On Feb 19, 2021
I knew this day was coming
Wike is the only PDP governor the news have been talking about these days. if he defects, e don be for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by GeoNyke: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Talks rubbish to remain relevant. Na WIKE u wan use get popularity for APC.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Xano(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2021
LOL

Sir, you begged him all night.

Almost impossible for him to accept.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by OBIPLUS(m): 11:47am On Feb 19, 2021
The should consider the level of unemployment, should find some way to better or remedy the situation, the should place unemployed on a monthly pay.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by gotnel: 11:48am On Feb 19, 2021
I doubt it, Wike can not be convinced to dump PDP and join APC.
Yes, we all know that politics is a game of interest, I can not see what interest Wike will be pursuing in APC.
Anyway, everything is possible in Nigeria politics.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by don63: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2021
Sodiquinone:
wike going to APC isnt possible, its like Tinubu going to PDP
nothing is impossible in Nigeria politics. but the fact remain that Wike in APC or PDP is not going anywhere politically come 2023

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by oluwasegun007(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
frankmoney:
I can bet you don't live in pH ...

Na I don't...but what I see on TV and pages of newspaper even guys from the opposition commend him.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by frankmoney(m): 1:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
oluwasegun007:

Na I don't...but what I see on TV and pages of newspaper even guys from the opposition commend him.
don't make assume with what you see on tv ...

Pensioners have been owed for four years
No major employment since he came into office
Workers in Rivers State secretariat buy water from aboki because water isn't running in the building
Primary schools are in shambles even the one in his community . .

Rivers State is not only port Harcourt ... Visit other LGA and see the state they are in
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by oluwasegun007(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
frankmoney:
don't make assume with what you see on tv ...

Pensioners have been owed for four years
No major employment since he came into office
Workers in Rivers State secretariat buy water from aboki because water isn't running in the building
Primary schools are in shambles even the one in his community . .

Rivers State is not only port Harcourt ... Visit other LGA and see the state they are in

Aiit then..talk of the most active governor in Nigeria.

Moving out is the only way out.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by senteugene: 1:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
Spoke to him all night.... Na extracool una dey do?

1 Like

Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by tonididdy(m): 1:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
If this happens... Then obaseki will shamefully do same.

This people take the masses for shit
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Redstone(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
Must everyone be in APC? Why can’t we have opposition party in Nigeria?
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Okoroawusa: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
SmartPolician:
The departure of Wike will mark the death of PDP.
PDP is already dead. Believe it or not.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by oblaak(m): 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
omenka:
Jonathan, Wike, FFK. Who will pdp supporters be left to worship? Perhaps Reno would suffice. My only fear is, if Jonathan's crumbs stop falling off the table for him to feed, he might as well be forced to ditch his worshippers.

The future looks really bleak for pdp. All the government needs to do to totally decimate that party now is to find a way to put an end to this growing insecurity.

But why do you guys avoid threads that involves killings in the North and kidnaps? You and your fellow goats � would keep mute and search for threads that has PDP and IPOB in it so you can wankk over it. The country has gone to the dogs truly.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Okoroawusa: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
Redstone:
Must everyone be in APC? Why can’t we have opposition party in Nigeria?
You are free to form your own opposition party.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by Bimpe29: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
That's typical of Nigerian politicians.

However, I don't see Wike and Amaechi in the same party any more.

Theirs shall be more fierce than Ganduje and Kwankwanso.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by middlebelter(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Would Wike swallow his vomit regarding all what he has said about APC?

Only time would tell

Swallowing vomit isn't a big deal for politicians.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by middlebelter(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
I have been saying it and I will repeat it again, Nigeria and the masses are the common victims of these politicians. Forget about differences in political party or fierce criticisms between Wike and Rotimi Ameachi. I won't be surprised to hear or see Wike and Ameachi meeting in a club or quite place to continue their friendship after a hot political attack that probably claimed life.

We are gradually approaching a one party state.
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by slivertongue: 5:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
omenka:
Jonathan, Wike, FFK. Who will pdp supporters be left to worship? Perhaps Reno would suffice. My only fear is, if Jonathan's crumbs stop falling off the table for him to feed, he might as well be forced to ditch his worshippers.

The future looks really bleak for pdp. All the government needs to do to totally decimate that party now is to find a way to put an end to this growing insecurity.

I thought GEJ is a failure to ur party, why beg them to join u . APC is not only making a mockery of her earlier position but digging her grave
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by focus7: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Monogamy:
Would Wike swallow his vomit regarding all what he has said about APC?

Only time would tell

You are about to learn more things about politics and politicians
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by zjescomltd(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Big man talk to Big man, Big man understand. Poor man talk to Poor man, Poor man understand
Re: Orji Kalu: I Spoke All Night With Governor Wike; We Need Him In APC by BigBizzy(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
As a rivers man, we don't need buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do / Boko Haram Gives South Africa 24 Hours To Stop Xenophobia / 8 Governors Who Have No Business Building Airports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.