Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn (14088 Views)

Top 13 Best Apps To Get Likes And Followers On Instagram For Free. / 19 Legit Platforms / Apps To Get Instant Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria 2021 / 1700 Naira Would Do You No Harm...refer And Share Sponsored Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn by Emprezito: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2021
The Top 7 Referral Apps to Make Money in Nigeria

1. Piggyvest App

Piggyvest is a reserve funds and speculation stage that gives you heaps of advantages. With Piggyvest, you can set aside cash for emergency days, set something aside for that task or thing you wish to buy, you could likewise save only for saving

The portable app urge you to build up a savings attitude, which for me is truly useful and could help from various perspectives. While saving – which is the essential point of the application, you will appreciate interests on your saved funds. These interests come in consistently, and they are far superior to what your business bank gives you.

You likewise bring in cash for referring your family and friends to use Piggyvest; any individual who joins with your referral link and finishes their profile, gives you, and that individual N1,000 each. The cash will be opened to your record when the individual satisfies all the signing up requirements

Presently, Imagine you send your Piggyvest referral link to like 50 individuals either on WhatsApp, Facebook or you simply suggest the great stuff Piggyvest is doing, and 15 individuals join till they complete their enlistment, you've made N15,000 with no hard work!

Very great, isn't that so?

How do Referrals work?

When someone signs up to PiggyVest using your referral link, you and the person you have referred each earn N1000, which is paid into your SafeLock. This matures to your flex account after 10days once the referred user is marked valid.

As a new user, your bonus will be paid into your SafeLock and matures to your flex account 10 days after you have been marked valid.

Who is a valid user?

To be considered valid, a new user must:

Link their BVN and fund their Flex Naira wallet with at least #100 via a direct bank transfer to their flex account number

Fund any other two wallets with at least #1000 each. This could be Piggybank, Safelock, or Target savings wallet.

Once all of these have been done, referral bonuses will be unlocked and sent to your flex account at the maturity date.

How can I check my referrals?

To check the status of people you referred, login to your Piggyvest dashboard, select Account > Earn N1000 per invite > Click on each name to see if they’re valid.

You may want to ask why you should have to put in your BVN number. I also asked that question when I was about signing up, but I later found out it was meant for security reasons. You don't need to be afraid because your money won't be lost and it is also required for your automatic saving. It Is also for security reasons

To begin bringing in cash from the Piggyvest reference program, click this connect to enroll and you'll get N1,000.

In any case, you should likewise finish your signing up and store some cash to show you're prepared to begin saving with them. At last, advise others you refered to do likewise…

No one will lose, you're all going to bring in cash from these referal apps.

To get started click on this link

https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=166551cf2a1220.

And put in my phone number 09041855846 as your referral code when signing up

2. ChipperCash App

The nonattendance of a bringing together cash makes it a test to send and get cash across Africa. With Chipper Cash, this test is created simpler as you would now be able to send and get cash from Nigeria to any of these African nations: Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda.

Sprightly Cash makes it simpler to send and get cash to companions, families, associates, and colleagues in any of these nations. While sending cash, you can make some additional money by alluding your companions to utilize the Chipper Cash; and you can both get more cash-flow by alluding more companions to begin utilizing Chipper Cash App.

You get started by clicking on the link below

https:///invite/AV8D5

Or put in my referral code AV8D5 when signing up to get your free N250

3. Branch App

The branch is a loaning stage that offers you individual loans to fund your own needs. That is; credits from Branch are intended to address private matters as opposed to business needs. With a couple of simple advances, you will sign and get your first credit.

Getting a loan is very quick after signing up, it's dispensed to your bank account within 5 minutes.

Additionally, Branch offers the absolute best rates on interests. On the off chance that you refer a friend, you both get N500 as a prize. The more individuals you refer, the more cash you will have.

If you need a loan at a cheaper rate, then branch app is the best for you. To get started simply download the app from Google play store and follow the instructions. Then to get a bonus of N500 put in my referral code akporh43189 to claim your bonus when you repay your first loan

4. Carbon App

This was earlier known as PayLater. In past occasions, it offered credits to every one of its clients. A couple of years back, it changed the terminology to Carbon, and with that change came a great deal of functionalities.

Today, you can take credits, put away cash, and make installments safely on the Carbon application. As a Nigerian, you get moment advances of up to N1 million for any reason.

Everything on the application is done for nothing out of pocket; free exchange of assets, cashback on an early advance installment, zero charges on bill installments, and guarantee free advances.

You can bring in additional cash on the Carbon application by alluding your companions. The sum per reference is N500 which you get when they reimburse their first credit.

5. Cowrywise App

This is another sparing and speculation stage that allows you to set aside cash safely. Cowrywise offers the absolute best rates of profitability with its magnificent rates. It additionally offers bank-grade security for every one of your reserve funds and speculation.

In an offer to assist you with acquiring, Cowrywise rewards you and your companions for utilizing their administrations. Fundamentally, you and your companions get N250 when they join with your outside reference or welcome code. Along these lines, you can acquire as much as N350 per reference as a Campus Ambassador, or N500 per reference as a Corporate Ambassador.

In case you're in school, you can bring in cash from this reference application in Nigeria by prescribing to your course mates, companions, and an impact to understudy conversation gatherings (if it's permitted).

6. FairMoney App

FairMoney is an application with heaps of monetary advantages. You gain loans to credits of up to N500,000 on the application with no type of security. When you present your application, it's immediately reviewed and you get an advance you're qualified for.

Asides getting credits, you can do considerably more with the application; you can make charge installments, purchase film tickets, buy broadcast appointment and information, all at a limited rate. Referring a friend gives you a bonus of N500 discount when you sign up with their referral link

Click on this link to get started.

https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=ZF8YU

7. Luno App

From the title, you ought to comprehend that this application allows you to purchase different sorts of cryptocurrencies, particularly BTC and ETH. You can also send crypto to your different clients, simple and quick.

Beside exchanging, you can utilize the Luno application as a wallet to store your cash. This makes it simpler to direct exchange on the application. For each one person you refer that purchases bitcoin worth N5,000, you get somewhat bonus of N250 worth of BTC to begin using your crypto portfolio.

You can also get free N250 worth of BTC when you sign up and put in my referral code B5GS7J

Furthermore, interestingly, the N250 worth of BTC can go to N2,500 BTC if the cost of bitcoin madly rises.

To begin, click here www.luno.com/sign up to to get started on Luno or downand the mobile app from Google play store and you'll be granted your reward when you purchase any coin. And do not forget to input the promo code, B5GS7J to claim your reward.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn by digital2day: 4:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Also, consider https://referrals.com.ng?ref=olubunmi15. You can make up to N50k to N350k monthly here depending on your commitment and personal target.

Read More Here ...

https://referrals.com.ng/blog/-in-nigeria/
Re: Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn by Tun95: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Earn #1000 by signing up and enter my referral code NQI53 on Chipper Cash app

How it works:
1. Goto
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chippercash

2. Download and install the app
3. Sign up using your mobile phone number and not with email address
4. Verify your account
5. Enter my referral code NQI53
6. Go to your profile and tap generate Chipper bank account
7. Once your account is ready invite a friend or if you have two mobile devices with two different Bank accounts this will work
8. On the second mobile phone repeat the procedure from step 1 and enter my referral code NQI53
9. Fund your first account with at least #1000 and transfer it to the second account and ask him or her to transfer back or transfer back from your second account ( account)
10. Wait for 24 hours and you and your friends will be credited with #1000 and i too will be credited with #1000

Note don't forget to enter my referral code NQI53

And don't add any email to your account until after 48 hrs
Re: Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn by prospernoah(m): 2:02am On Sep 27, 2021
Nice list bro, I made a new article on this as well, containing about 15 websites, do check it out and see: https://www.prospernoah.com/refer-and-earn-apps-in-nigeria/

Emprezito:
The Top 7 Referral Apps to Make Money in Nigeria

1. Piggyvest App

Piggyvest is a reserve funds and speculation stage that gives you heaps of advantages. With Piggyvest, you can set aside cash for emergency days, set something aside for that task or thing you wish to buy, you could likewise save only for saving

The portable app urge you to build up a savings attitude, which for me is truly useful and could help from various perspectives. While saving – which is the essential point of the application, you will appreciate interests on your saved funds. These interests come in consistently, and they are far superior to what your business bank gives you.

You likewise bring in cash for referring your family and friends to use Piggyvest; any individual who joins with your referral link and finishes their profile, gives you, and that individual N1,000 each. The cash will be opened to your record when the individual satisfies all the signing up requirements

Presently, Imagine you send your Piggyvest referral link to like 50 individuals either on WhatsApp, Facebook or you simply suggest the great stuff Piggyvest is doing, and 15 individuals join till they complete their enlistment, you've made N15,000 with no hard work!

Very great, isn't that so?

How do Referrals work?

When someone signs up to PiggyVest using your referral link, you and the person you have referred each earn N1000, which is paid into your SafeLock. This matures to your flex account after 10days once the referred user is marked valid.

As a new user, your bonus will be paid into your SafeLock and matures to your flex account 10 days after you have been marked valid.

Who is a valid user?

To be considered valid, a new user must:

Link their BVN and fund their Flex Naira wallet with at least #100 via a direct bank transfer to their flex account number

Fund any other two wallets with at least #1000 each. This could be Piggybank, Safelock, or Target savings wallet.

Once all of these have been done, referral bonuses will be unlocked and sent to your flex account at the maturity date.

How can I check my referrals?

To check the status of people you referred, login to your Piggyvest dashboard, select Account > Earn N1000 per invite > Click on each name to see if they’re valid.

You may want to ask why you should have to put in your BVN number. I also asked that question when I was about signing up, but I later found out it was meant for security reasons. You don't need to be afraid because your money won't be lost and it is also required for your automatic saving. It Is also for security reasons

To begin bringing in cash from the Piggyvest reference program, click this connect to enroll and you'll get N1,000.

In any case, you should likewise finish your signing up and store some cash to show you're prepared to begin saving with them. At last, advise others you refered to do likewise…

No one will lose, you're all going to bring in cash from these referal apps.

To get started click on this link

https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=166551cf2a1220.

And put in my phone number 09041855846 as your referral code when signing up

2. ChipperCash App

The nonattendance of a bringing together cash makes it a test to send and get cash across Africa. With Chipper Cash, this test is created simpler as you would now be able to send and get cash from Nigeria to any of these African nations: Ghana, Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda.

Sprightly Cash makes it simpler to send and get cash to companions, families, associates, and colleagues in any of these nations. While sending cash, you can make some additional money by alluding your companions to utilize the Chipper Cash; and you can both get more cash-flow by alluding more companions to begin utilizing Chipper Cash App.

You get started by clicking on the link below

https:///invite/AV8D5

Or put in my referral code AV8D5 when signing up to get your free N250

3. Branch App

The branch is a loaning stage that offers you individual loans to fund your own needs. That is; credits from Branch are intended to address private matters as opposed to business needs. With a couple of simple advances, you will sign and get your first credit.

Getting a loan is very quick after signing up, it's dispensed to your bank account within 5 minutes.

Additionally, Branch offers the absolute best rates on interests. On the off chance that you refer a friend, you both get N500 as a prize. The more individuals you refer, the more cash you will have.

If you need a loan at a cheaper rate, then branch app is the best for you. To get started simply download the app from Google play store and follow the instructions. Then to get a bonus of N500 put in my referral code akporh43189 to claim your bonus when you repay your first loan

4. Carbon App

This was earlier known as PayLater. In past occasions, it offered credits to every one of its clients. A couple of years back, it changed the terminology to Carbon, and with that change came a great deal of functionalities.

Today, you can take credits, put away cash, and make installments safely on the Carbon application. As a Nigerian, you get moment advances of up to N1 million for any reason.

Everything on the application is done for nothing out of pocket; free exchange of assets, cashback on an early advance installment, zero charges on bill installments, and guarantee free advances.

You can bring in additional cash on the Carbon application by alluding your companions. The sum per reference is N500 which you get when they reimburse their first credit.

5. Cowrywise App

This is another sparing and speculation stage that allows you to set aside cash safely. Cowrywise offers the absolute best rates of profitability with its magnificent rates. It additionally offers bank-grade security for every one of your reserve funds and speculation.

In an offer to assist you with acquiring, Cowrywise rewards you and your companions for utilizing their administrations. Fundamentally, you and your companions get N250 when they join with your outside reference or welcome code. Along these lines, you can acquire as much as N350 per reference as a Campus Ambassador, or N500 per reference as a Corporate Ambassador.

In case you're in school, you can bring in cash from this reference application in Nigeria by prescribing to your course mates, companions, and an impact to understudy conversation gatherings (if it's permitted).

6. FairMoney App

FairMoney is an application with heaps of monetary advantages. You gain loans to credits of up to N500,000 on the application with no type of security. When you present your application, it's immediately reviewed and you get an advance you're qualified for.

Asides getting credits, you can do considerably more with the application; you can make charge installments, purchase film tickets, buy broadcast appointment and information, all at a limited rate. Referring a friend gives you a bonus of N500 discount when you sign up with their referral link

Click on this link to get started.

https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=ZF8YU

7. Luno App

From the title, you ought to comprehend that this application allows you to purchase different sorts of cryptocurrencies, particularly BTC and ETH. You can also send crypto to your different clients, simple and quick.

Beside exchanging, you can utilize the Luno application as a wallet to store your cash. This makes it simpler to direct exchange on the application. For each one person you refer that purchases bitcoin worth N5,000, you get somewhat bonus of N250 worth of BTC to begin using your crypto portfolio.

You can also get free N250 worth of BTC when you sign up and put in my referral code B5GS7J

Furthermore, interestingly, the N250 worth of BTC can go to N2,500 BTC if the cost of bitcoin madly rises.

To begin, click here www.luno.com/sign up to to get started on Luno or downand the mobile app from Google play store and you'll be granted your reward when you purchase any coin. And do not forget to input the promo code, B5GS7J to claim your reward.
Re: Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn by Russianlord101(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2021
https://vzivideo.xyz/598831113428279/
Watch videos and Earn in usd
Re: Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn by macphilip: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
On Sowget, you can join our referral program & make money from your referrals.

Re: Top 7 Apps To Refer And Earn by Love333: 3:49pm On Feb 01
Best Refer and Earn App Without KYC in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL5srq-avMU?si=ol8lshrr03aAR61m

(1) (Reply)

Manufacturers Contemplate Exit As Production Cost Rises By Over 50% / Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses / 5 CBN Circulars That Calmed FX Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.