Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) (54559 Views)

Insecurity: Gumi Meets Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Governor Sani Bello Receives Freed Kagara Schoolboys And Their Teachers (Photos) / Kidnapped Niger Students: Settle Your Mercenaries – PDP To Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 11:01am On Feb 19, 2021
Jones4190:
According to a 19th-century legend, the Truth and the Lie meet one day. The Lie says to the Truth: "It's a marvelous day today"! The Truth looks up to the skies and sighs, for the day was really beautiful. They spend a lot of time together, ultimately arriving beside a well. The Lie tells the Truth: "The water is very nice, let's take a bath together!" The Truth, once again suspicious, tests the water and discovers that it indeed is very nice. They UnCloth and start bathing. Suddenly, the Lie comes out of the water, puts on the clothes of the Truth and runs away. The furious Truth comes out of the well and runs everywhere to find the Lie and to get her clothes back. The World, seeing the Truth naked, turns its gaze away, with contempt and rage.
The poor Truth returns to the well and disappears forever, hiding therein its shame. Since then, the Lie travels around the world, dressed as the Truth, satisfying the needs of society, because, the World, in any case, harbors no wish at all to meet the naked Truth.

WAOH. I'm really touched and impressed by this story

1 Like

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by darkwan: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2021
how you want banditry to stop when you reward them....
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by tobie247(m): 11:02am On Feb 19, 2021
Just like that
What about the lives that were lost during the kidnap
Chai!
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by dontai(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2021
Kennyfancy:
They can't mobilize helicopter to look for bandit in the forest but they can mobilize helicopter to look for ESN, it's will never b well with who ever vote this Government into power
l voted in 2015, but never 2019. please, have Mercy on we 2015 ratifier, but history will never be kind with his 2019 endorsers.

1 Like

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by usmanbaba(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2021
This is wrong...very very wrong. Am disappointed
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2021
contigiency:

Is it not better they sanitize our area for us. The ESN you are saying did not touch anybody, killed scores of soldiers. And mind you if they are not checked now, they will eventually turn worse than these bandits.

I can't disagree with you here. But why can't they do the same with these bandits and kidnappers in the North who are casually doing 100s times much worse just for money. Why??

2 Likes

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:
cheesy
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by pharmagba: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2021
walozanga:
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES, SO YOUR KNOW THIS KIDNAPPERS.

The northern governors and elite are decieving themselves, playing with a keg of gun powder
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by EMMY76: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2021
Is that money or quran he is giving them in that first picture? Kiddnapping is now a goldmine for northern politicians after paying the ransom am certain that there will definitely be another kiddnapping within two months from now.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 11:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Sheik Gumi should be thoroughly investigated.

Who is he working for?
northern Muslims agenda.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by felibrain: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2021
Jones4190:
According to a 19th-century legend, the Truth and the Lie meet one day. The Lie says to the Truth: "It's a marvelous day today"! The Truth looks up to the skies and sighs, for the day was really beautiful. They spend a lot of time together, ultimately arriving beside a well. The Lie tells the Truth: "The water is very nice, let's take a bath together!" The Truth, once again suspicious, tests the water and discovers that it indeed is very nice. They UnCloth and start bathing. Suddenly, the Lie comes out of the water, puts on the clothes of the Truth and runs away. The furious Truth comes out of the well and runs everywhere to find the Lie and to get her clothes back. The World, seeing the Truth naked, turns its gaze away, with contempt and rage.
The poor Truth returns to the well and disappears forever, hiding therein its shame. Since then, the Lie travels around the world, dressed as the Truth, satisfying the needs of society, because, the World, in any case, harbors no wish at all to meet the naked Truth.
I really enjoyed reading this comment. Very witty. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Nychillax(m): 11:08am On Feb 19, 2021
jumper524:
after they killed a student you ediots are creating a memorandum of understanding with these criminals who has failed time over time to come to terms.
they would attack another school next just watch out.
I was so proud of Abu Lolo the other day when he said he would never negotiate with bandits today he's been forced to compromise.
I know you want those boys out unscotched but these criminals would keep repeating their nonsense.

people should better take up arms against these criminals.

the govt should just legalise gun so these criminal elements would have a taste of their own alomo biters..

Abu Lolo is a failure, only irresponsible Governor will fail to close boarding school in the area with insurgency...Rafi, shiriro LG is battling with attack from bandit almost everyweek yet the government failed to close the school, mounting of gate or av intelligence gathering to protect those children and heavy security personnel but now he is spending the money he supposed to do proactive measured as means of negotiation to the bandit, mind u 90% of that money will be used to buy weapons and recruite new people to join their movement. Am sure government knw the base of bandit in Zamfara, katsina even Niger but am yet to understand why they don't attack them. It's saddened that our president in a major general and yet insecurity is rising on daily basis, I pray that Nigeria won't be worse than Somalia in the next 5_10yrs.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by IMASTEX: 11:09am On Feb 19, 2021
MightySparrow:
Isn't it better we send this fellow to negotiate with Boko Haram instead of wasting money, men, and moments?
This guys & Boko boys are one and the same. They are only using this pattern to get more funds. Trust me, all the looting going on in the government will be blanketed as ransom paid to bandits. This is just an avenue to clear the trace, imagine just to protect Buratai they secure immunity for him.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by joecreg: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2021
So long as we keep on pampering this terrorist, then we should be ready for more of this shameful and disgraceful occurrence.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Nychillax(m): 11:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Fcwilly:
I said it, this man is the patron of this bandits. How come he locate them at ease.

Sit down there, am certainly sure the northern Governors even FG knows their hideout in katsina,kaduna, Zamfara and Niger but I don't know why they can't attack them. Gumi is not the only one that knows their hideout, most prominent northerns politicians knws them and they handle them with kid gloves, it's so unfortunate.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by adeayo1603: 11:12am On Feb 19, 2021
Nigeria is a God forsaken country, how did we get here.
Why are we still sharing same country with this animals in human cloth. O God
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by atonement12: 11:13am On Feb 19, 2021
Sheik Gumi, the president of northern Nigeria!
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Awoo88: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2021
Somebody don activate this guy
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 11:14am On Feb 19, 2021
Grace001:
If you’re a southerner and you still have hope in this useless failed hopeless irredeemable country, after what the north has turn this failed country to.

Your sanity need to be checked and I pity you because by the time you are 60,70 years you won’t have anything to show for it in life.

This is just the tips, except more kidnapping and adoption because they will use the money they get to buy more fire arms

stacking money for criminals in the watchful eyes of the rest of the world. i cant believe this.
this people and their patron at aso can't be Nigerian at all. afterall no patrotism, no remorse, ... am in pain.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Kaiser20: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2021
One thing Buhari's incompetence has settled is the enlightenment of Buhari supporters in SW, now they come to realize that the man they were fighting for since 2015 is good for nothing.
Today even buhari's kingsmen in daura know he will never do well.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Stockquality: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2021
Ita time i buy my own aboki agbada,buy bandana,face mask,buy ak 47 ,join kidnappers for north. What fuckery is this. Approaches kidnappers and giving them money. Abba kyari whr u dey,imagine the fuckery. If na south east and west na wasting,no time dem go waste them shaply,draw dia trousers open. FBI came,rescued dia own,wasted dem in seconds and left,no civilians died. But alas naija own for north na vip kidnappers.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by usis3: 11:15am On Feb 19, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
This is serious o..see as men dem dey carry AK-47 as if n.a. bread...chai!

This country is gone!

Bros the thing belike film. Nigeria is not just gone but goned

1 Like

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by ncha373(m): 11:16am On Feb 19, 2021
All THIS KIDNAPPING IS BEEN CARRIED OUT BY THE NORTHERN GOVERNMENT TO JUSTIFY THE GAME AND SCAM THEY PRESENTED TO THE WORLD IN THE NAME OF CHIBOK GIRLS...THEY JUST WANNNA FORCE IT ON THE WORLD AND NIGERIA AT LARGE TO BELIEVE THAT THE STAGE AND FAKE CHIBOK GIRLS ACTUALLY HAPPEN ...THE NORTH WILL KILL ITSELF BY ITSELF ..LAS LAS THE MONEY THEY MAKE TRU MAKING PEOPLE AND NIGERIA UNGOVERNABLE WILL BE WASTED BY THEIR CHILDREN
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Nwaide01: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2021
Whoever thinks that this country will work is living in fool's Paradise. Look at how the government is romancing with the known terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Mentorkaryhm(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2021

I love this illustration. This is the real state of the society we leave in.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Nylonbag: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2021
walozanga:
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES, SO YOUR KNOW THIS KIDNAPPERS.
Imagine such nonsense.The same kidnappers that killed one student
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Focusmind: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2021
Nothing surprises me anymore under this government. The brazeness of their actions even surprises them by their own standards.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Stockquality: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2021
Is that euro or ghana cedis cos euro and pounds i know na golden butter colour.

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
How exactly do you APC and Buhari apologists see such news as normal?!!... How is Sheikh Gumi still walking free along with those friends of his (Bandits) while ESN and IPOB are constantly under fire and hunted aggressively?!!

Please, I am not a fan of any nor taking sides... But, I respectfully request an explanation from the resident "Patriots" on this platform...
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Sheggy13(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2021
meeky007:
how will i tell my children about dis picture
Like seriously I don't get. Are Northerners and this Buhari government trying to tell us that kidnapping is no longer a crime in this country, for Kidnappers to be this free. Southerners are the biggest fools on earth. There ought to be an open protest towards arresting or convicting any Southern criminal to jail henceforth if the North is doing this.

2 Likes

Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
Its only Orlu they will be mobilising helicopter to go and look for ESN that did not touch anybody

You will not see BMC urchins led by oy1gboupdate here. They have all suddenly disappeared. All of them will die shameless deaths. Not one but all of them will pay with their blood. I don't wish evil for their family members, just them. They will all perish just like that innocent student that was shot in Niger state.
Re: Kagara: Sheik Gumi Meets Kidnappers Of Niger Students And Teachers (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2021
In @Sarrki and @ voice

"16 Years of PDP is what Left Nigeria like this"

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

See as una do Nigeria.
Poverty Capital of the entire Universe. I hope you are happy now?

Una go stay day behave like people way no know anything, surprisingly una get education, What do you now have to say about this? And annoyingly, APC will still rig in the next election come 2023 and we go still allow it?

I give up finally on Nigeria. I thank GOD I have a passport, for those of us way no get, try get, WAR is coming!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Charles Eruka Reporting Live In Rivers Amidst Gunshot (pic) / APC Zones Senate Presidency To N'central, Speaker To N'east / Marvelous Barinaadaa Sent Out Of School For Wrapping Her Book With Obi's Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.