Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) (79834 Views)

Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) / Lady Stripped And Beaten For Stealing Phone (Pics, Video) / MTN Mast Thieves Caught In Enugu State & Beaten (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2021
Jst as I was leaving for work this morning. like I always did. I branched the complex our studio was before we relocated to a new place. On getting there, I saw everyone in the complex gathered inside a shop and I was hearing noises coming from there. One of a friend then holla at me to come watch film.

To my surprise I saw a young boy who was being beaten. then I asked what's going on. So I was told he came to steal 15000naira from one of the shops in the complex yesterday. unfortunately for him he came again this morning from the same shop. probably he thought it could be easy as it was yesterday. He wanted to escape through ceiling by breaking one before he was caught.

He was caught with unloaded cards in varieties too.
He got the beating of his life this morning before I had to beg the angry men to take it cool on him. he confessed of coming from Bohlar(one rugged slum in Lagos)

He said he delivered the stolen money to his boss which he refused totally to tell despite the pain he was going through. the funniest part was when he said he was giving 200naira from the 15k

Well to cut the long story short I alongside the woman he stole from with my friend pleaded on his behalf cus of his age. so we let him go stripped and injured to walk home like that as a punishment.... he took to his heels when we released him...

I hope we handled the situation well cus I think that should be better than jungle justice. and we all know involving police in Nigeria is another thing entirely. we don't want scenes.
the last picture is the ceiling he broke.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 10:56am On Feb 19, 2021
this was when we let him go

2 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by slimjohn2k5: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2021
You would have involved the police so they get his boss

182 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Kriss216: 10:58am On Feb 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
He got no boss. He's the boss of his own.

I know the face of a hardened criminal and it's all over in that boy's face.

The boy needs to be curtailed now before he falls to the opposing factors.

The bitter truth is, he will learn and be curtailed only through the hard way.

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 11:03am On Feb 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
those boys are hardened criminal. they just won't comprehend

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Henrydonland(m): 11:04am On Feb 19, 2021
But his boss is suppose to be found and arrested for this.cant he not steal for himself

the boy self no smart 15000naira for 200 naira grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 19, 2021
Well, from my own perspective, you guys handled it wrongly. He may be caught on the way by other mobs, seeing his state and coming to conclusion that he would have done something terrible or possibly be a thief, and eventually set ablaze. Asking about his background and even offering sufficient help might have turn this young citizen and victim into something better tomorrow. in my own opinion no man is totally responsible for his actions, "na condition make crawfish bend".

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by illicit(m): 11:17am On Feb 19, 2021
He is self employed....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2021
donprincebigt:
he came to steal 15000naira from one of the shops in the complex yesterday. unfortunately for him he came again this morning from the same shop. probably he thought it could be easy as it was yesterday.
damn

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 11:20am On Feb 19, 2021
frank800:
Well, from my own perspective, you guys handled it wrongly. He may be caught on the way buy other mobs, seeing his state and coming to conclusion that he would have done something terrible or possibly be a thief, and eventually set ablaze. Asking about his background and even offering sufficient help might have turn this young citizen and victim into something better tomorrow. in my own opinion no man is totally responsible for his actions, "na condition make crawfish bend".
then that's his Fate. at least not from us anymore
why did he come to steal in the first place. did u know what the woman that he stole from is passing through.
so we should av let him go just like that
well
we av chosen our conclusion.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2021
Kriss216:

He got no boss. He's the boss of his own.

I know the face of a hardened criminal and it's all over in that boy's face.

The boy needs to be curtailed now before he falls to the opposing factors.

The bitter truth is, he will learn and be curtailed only through the hard way.
u r my Gee

6 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Kriss216: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2021
frank800:
Well, from my own perspective, you guys handled it wrongly. He may be caught on the way by other mobs, seeing his state and coming to conclusion that he would have done something terrible or possibly be a thief, and eventually set ablaze. Asking about his background and even offering sufficient help might have turn this young citizen and victim into something better tomorrow. in my own opinion no man is totally responsible for his actions, "na condition make crawfish bend".
A criminal is a criminal, forget condition.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 11:31am On Feb 19, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
and you think NGR police force get that time

4 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 11:32am On Feb 19, 2021
Kriss216:
A criminal is a criminal, forget condition.
no mind am jere

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 19, 2021
Guy relax.I know what am talking about. Being born without a spoon at all, not to talk a Silver one, can dictate the course of a person's life. There are some aspect of life you won't believe is possible, but like I said,"In my own opinion". Alas, every man to his own. These are some of the reasons Nigeria is Nigeria today.

27 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by GOFRONT(m): 11:42am On Feb 19, 2021
He is an upcoming Invictus Obi...

1 Like

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 19, 2021
donprincebigt:
no mind am jere

Shebi you dey ask to buy phone of 45,000. you no know say some people when you dey see everyday no get and no go ever get that money till thier dying days.

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Op didn't you see the story of the 10 year old robber who was involved in 4 operations that killed people you should have involved the police.

6 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by chiiraq802(m): 12:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why them strip the boy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
frank800:

Shebi you dey ask to buy phone of 45,000. you no know say some people when you dey see everyday no get and no go ever get that money till thier dying days.
if that's how we should do it everybody go dey steal using same excuse
and moreover 45k ain't a costly price

6 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Twelfthman: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pathetic

Nah only God dey change harden criminal of this young age.
I don't know why i dey pity the boy.
If he steal for another place them fit no pity am nah jungle justice straight because at this point for naija nah few people normal. Everybody dey vex for this country situation.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
"There but for the grace of God go I"

---- John Bradford

It's just society that has failed that kid.

At that age, he should be in SS2 or 3, with his parents still fending for him.

So many things we take for granted.

8 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by iamoyindamola(m): 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
Someone should have trail the boy to his hide out
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by cassidy1996(m): 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
chiiraq802:
Why them strip the boy
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Freestainworld(m): 1:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
He is very lucky, if he had done same thing in the East especially Aba, he would have been burnt to ashe's, his age wouldn't have saved him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by purples25(f): 1:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
I feel sorry for him. Just a desolate, stubborn boy with no one to guide him or take care of him. What about juvie programs to correct troubled teens or kids? Hmm. Guess its hard to locate one here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Both the boy & those who beat him should be thanking you. You could be saving the boy from dying & others from committing a murder.

Should the boy die while they were beating him, it won't be funny at all. May God save the young ones from all these devilish means of making money.

6 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by iyke2frankeze: 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Poverty is to bad.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Someone should have trail the boy to his hide out
I say person pick race as we release am
Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by donprincebigt(m): 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Both the boy & those who beat him should be thanking you. You could be saying the boy from dying & others from committing a murder.

Should the boy die while they were beating him, it won't be funny at all. May God save the young ones from all these devilish means of making money.

Only a few smile in Naija now
as in ehn
the way they were beating him. mhen. it could lead to something else....

2 Likes

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by yemex04(m): 2:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
You have just released another monster to the society.. with time, he'll become a hardened criminal.. His likes are in the street of Akala in Idi-oro Lagos..

You however did well by stopping the jungle justice.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenage Boy Caught Stealing, Stripped And Beaten (Pictures) by HillaryNelo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
A criminal ain't no criminal people ain't born criminal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... / 24-Year-Old Man Beheads His Aunt In Calabar, Buries Her Body In Shallow Grave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.