Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix (18673 Views)

Photos From Infinix S5 Launch In Lagos / Photos From Infinix 1212 Party, Davido Spotted / Photos From Infinix Note 5 Lagos Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by KrazyDave16(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
If only they channel the same energy and resources they use in making these events into making more decent devices...
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by saintwalga: 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Congratulations OP. . .
Pretiboi:
Hello Nairalanders,

How una dey?

It was all Joy and smiles for me as my spouse and I was announced as one of the grand winners of #350,000 worth of gift items from the #AnInfinixLoveStory.

At first i thought i was dreaming but it was all real to see our photo posted on the Infinix Facebook, Instagram and Twitter official page as one of the couples selected as the grand winners.

We were hosted by Infinix to a lovely dinner night and presentation of our gifts. It was indeed an awesome and unforgettable experience to cherish.

I know some people will still come here to blab and say it is a lie but i tell you guys this is real from Infinix because i was part of it.

Here are some photos taken during the dinner/presentation of gifts.
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by saintwalga: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nice 1 Infinix. . . Many Love for you kiss
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by saintwalga: 11:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Me too óoo
alfredtemile:
I am so happy for you and your spouse
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by sleekymag(m): 5:27am On Feb 20, 2021
Pretiboi:

Oga analyst, I dey hail o...

First of all you are right that the event took placefor real.
Second of all, you are so very wrong to say what you don't even know about me not winning because you were not there to witness it.

Word of advice, only say things you know and stop blabbing about things you cannot defend and mind you I have no rivals just sharing my experience and Joy of what I won from Infinix with everyone here.

So what kind of gift items were in the package that's worth 350k?
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by NaijaCover(m): 5:54am On Feb 20, 2021
350k na small money na
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by meobizy(f): 7:16am On Feb 20, 2021
All these lie-lie stories with zero proof.
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by sheddyboy01(m): 7:29am On Feb 20, 2021
Congratulations to you guys

Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by texazzpete(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello Nairalanders,

I know some people will still come here to blab and say it is a lie but i tell you guys this is real from Infinix because i was part of it.

Why would anyone say it is a lie? 350k isn’t an earth shattering prize that a big brand would try to screw you out of, and it’s even easier for them since a large part of that value is in their own devices they’re giving you.

Not sure why Nigerians want to always manufacture ‘haters’ and skeptics.

Enjoy your gifts
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by papyskinsy: 8:05am On Feb 20, 2021
OP the hotel you guys had your dinner was in Raddisson Blu right?
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by chapelaries: 9:00am On Feb 20, 2021
Infinix and their treats. . . So lovely
Pretiboi:
Hello Nairalanders,

How una dey?

It was all Joy and smiles for me as my spouse and I was announced as one of the grand winners of #350,000 worth of gift items from the #AnInfinixLoveStory.

At first i thought i was dreaming but it was all real to see our photo posted on the Infinix Facebook, Instagram and Twitter official page as one of the couples selected as the grand winners.

We were hosted by Infinix to a lovely dinner night and presentation of our gifts. It was indeed an awesome and unforgettable experience to cherish.

Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by chapelaries: 9:01am On Feb 20, 2021
I think I am seeing something that looks like that
papyskinsy:
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by chapelaries: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2021
Pretiboi:
Hello Nairalanders,

How una dey?

Congratulations to all the winners, I hope to be a winner someday with Infinix.
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Slynation(m): 9:04am On Feb 20, 2021
chyzoo4u:
One thing is for sure, the event took place for real. Another thing is for sure, OP is not a winner at all. He only copied infinix Facebook post and upload here for whatever reasons best known to him and his rivals.

My 2 cents
This your mentality will only lead you to kirikiri prison one day, so you trying to say he's not qualified enough to be among the winners? or it's only ghosts that eventually emerge as the winners, sometimes just clap for other people's success and move on with your life, it won't take away anything from your bank account...Anyways I know most of you do this things on NL just to draw attention to yourself, well you have been noticed!!
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by manbrain: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2021
This is amazing
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:24am On Feb 20, 2021
Felabrity:
I am sure you are the guy on long sleeve

U don't mean it... grin grin
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2021
KrazyDave16:
If only they channel the same energy and resources they use in making these events into making more decent devices...

Hmmmm and who says they are not making decent devices?

Guy be calming down.
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:26am On Feb 20, 2021
saintwalga:
Congratulations OP. . .

Thank you bro
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:27am On Feb 20, 2021
saintwalga:
Nice 1 Infinix. . . Many Love for you kiss

Na so my broda...Infinix na baba.
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2021
saintwalga:
Me too óoo

Thanks...much love broda
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by KrazyDave16(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2021
Pretiboi:

Hmmmm and who says they are not making decent devices?

Guy be calming down.

Subpar devices with the worst android skin in existence powered by decent processors (G series) doesn't mean the device is 100% decent, talk less of decent.
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2021
sleekymag:

So what kind of gift items were in the package that's worth 350k?

My brother a lot of gift items separately for both couples like...
Smartphone, designer ladies handbags, designer men's wallet, designer lady's and men's wristwatches, CK lady's and men's perfume, designer men's shirt, designer lady's bracelet, designer Cufflinks, Infinix Earbuds and speaker, Infinix traveller's pressing Iron, Infinix power banks etc.just to mention a few.
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by RGBshield: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2021
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2021
post=99241870:
350k na small money na

We don hear...

For me it is something because I won without spending a dim.

1 Like

Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2021
meobizy:
All these lie-lie stories with zero proof.

Your type will keep on doubting till every opportunities passes you by.

Continue my broda grin
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2021
sheddyboy01:
Congratulations to you guys

Thank you very much bro
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2021
texazzpete:

Why would anyone say it is a lie? 350k isn’t an earth shattering prize that a big brand would try to screw you out of, and it’s even easier for them since a large part of that value is in their own devices they’re giving you.

Not sure why Nigerians want to always manufacture ‘haters’ and skeptics.

Enjoy your gifts

Thank you so much bro...much love
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:44am On Feb 20, 2021
papyskinsy:

It was Radisson Hotel

1 Like

Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2021
chapelaries:
Infinix and their treats. . . So lovely

Exactly...Infinix knows how to treat their guests with much love.
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:46am On Feb 20, 2021
chapelaries:
I think I am seeing something that looks like that

Na sooo... grin
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by Pretiboi: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2021
chapelaries:
Congratulations to all the winners, I hope to be a winner someday with Infinix.

Thanks bro...I am sure you will be a winner soon as long as you participate in their activities.
Re: My Experience As One Of The Grand Winners Of #350,000 Gift Items From Infinix by DOMINO001: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2021
October 5th accounts everywhere...

Group of underemployed miscreants trying to market their piece of crap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix Unveils The Zero 6 Flagship Device To Nigeria / Why Pattern Locks Are Not Secure On Android And The Best Alternatives / Reset Your Bb Mep Counter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.