Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

A Nairalander I Accomodated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander I Accomodated (5712 Views)

I Have Something For A Nairalander, I Want To Help You Today; Come In Here. / Am Having Issues With My Boyfriend And He Is A Nairalander, I Just Wish He Can S / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
please forget about the issues I have recently encountered which made me an online begger last year, na condition make crayfish bend. i happen to have access to one of my late father's property, because I know some people will not believe this story, but it is real.

I just have to talk about this issue presently about a nairalander i accomodated late last year.

this guy created a thread that he needs to move to another state (lagos) to hustle, and possibly pursue his football career, he was previously living in Ilorin.

I saw the thread and I really wished to help him with the accommodation, mind u he's not the first person, and he's not gonna be the last I always reach out to if they need accommodation because I know what is to have nothing or be stranded, he's not the only nairalander I have helped with such, most unilag and Yabatech students got accommodation from me for free, I do this because that is what my dad does before his demise, and he has always told me to follow same step and I am glad I always helped out and I think it is hereditary, my grand father did same with his properties also.

I called this guy number, and we talked about how he will move to lag. he was so glad I offered to help him.

early this year, he called me and told me he was on his way to Lagos that I should give him a description of how to get to my place.

when he arrived, I went to bustop to pick him. he was surprised he met a very young man. so I took him to my room to drop his bags, and I took him round the compound and I also introduced him to my mom and my babymama.

I also gave him a bed he will sleeping on, mind you he will be sleeping in the church, because that's is where those I help with accommodation sleep, but they keep their bags in my room, but there is another available room we give out for free to those who sleep in church. but those who I bring in use my room. and they are free to watch films and do whatever they want.

few days after this guy came, i noticed he doesn't greet me, he doesn't even speak to me, but i take it as his character. sometimes whenever my babymama or mom cooks, I tell them to serve him also, but he will never come back to say a thank u.

meanwhile, when he came I explained my own situations to him because I already took him as a friend, I told him how life has turned around after my babymamas and i business collapsed and how we came on nairaland to beg. I told him how I do menial jobs to survive and I told him the challenges he will overcome but he has to tighten his seatbelt to survive in Lagos.

This guy is very lazy, but he's hungry, a lot of people are calling my attention to it...

he said he wants a daily job, so that he can be able to feed himself till he gets something better.
I told him to always follow me to were I carry pop for daily pay, he declined, I also took him to a driver who I also work for as a bus conductor, he said he can't do it, and many other jobs like that which he declined.

I noticed he started avoiding me, but he still come into my room to change to dress.
while he was looking for accommodation on his thread, he said he said he doesn't drink nor smoke, that is one of the things that also made me help me, but this guys roll with smokers and drug addicts since he got to our area. my mom will be mad at me if she finds out the guy smokes.

yesterday was my birthday, while all my tenants and well wishers were greeting, this guy couldn't even say a happy birthday, till this moment he's just looking at me like spoilt yam.

I just got a minibus yesterday as a birthday gift from someone I have once helped, and I will start using it for business from Monday, I still wish to help this guy more and I feel I should tell him to join me as a conductor because this guy is hungry, but maybe he will agree. but I don't wanna be disappointed, because I don't know why he has been so cold towards me. if he declines, I am planning to send him away.

pls any advice on how to deal with this issue. but I don't want to take a wrong step that will tarnish all the good I have done to him.

sorry for the long post.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by thatgirl504(f): 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ok, just tell him that you don't like his character and you want him out it's' as simple as that.

Don't pretend and die in silent.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Shellsploit: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ok
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Cutecharlz(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Have you talked to him about his recent behaviour?
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Kriss216: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
I guess he will see this post.

So, let me ask him direct... Ogbeni, wetin be your problem? You wan dey form Boss for person house? Forget age aburo.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
you've tried your best bro...just send him away already..

dude fit get small willywilly for body,it's obvious he's a pussy a**niqqa, everybody can't get to the top in life

congratulations on your new bus,cheers to ur new hustle, you're a real OG

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
thatgirl504:
Ok, just tell him that you don't like his character and you want him out it's' as simple as that.

Don't pretend and die in silent.
ok, I understand
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 12:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cutecharlz:
Have you talked to him about his recent behaviour?
no I haven't .. i don't want it to look as if am stalking him
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 12:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kriss216:
I guess he will see this post.

So, let me ask him direct... Ogbeni, wetin be your problem? You wan dey form Boss for person house? Forget age aburo.
lol, seriously I hope he see the post but he is currently not available for a while, he said he sold his phone to fund his transportation to lag
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 12:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
SmellySperm:
you've tried your best bro...just send him away already..

dude fit get small willywilly for body,it's obvious he's a pussy a**niqqa, everybody can't get to the top in life

congratulations on your new bus,cheers to ur new hustle, you're a real OG
thanks bro. it God all the way
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Perfectsouth(m): 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
if only people could realize that in life, their health and sanity really matters in any situation, they will be fine..
Imagine, na you help person, na you still dey get headache and workedup..
The earlier you take a decision and stand for your sanity sake, the better.. If you don't have a clear head and mind, it will be difficult for you to achieve anything cos those feelings and thoughts will keep dragging you and make you lose focus and concentration

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Sonnobax15(m): 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Jokes apart,op, your type no reach better 10% for this country presently...You be good man, that I must say.....But make your kindness no Cor turn to bad, God forbid....

Some people no really need help.... just imagine am.... You enter Lagos wey be nobody's land but fortunately,you see person wey accommodate you for free....Then the only way you think you can pay him back is by putting your lazy ass in one place...I hope this Nairalander dey see this my comment cha..

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 12:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Perfectsouth:
if only people could realize that in life, their health and sanity really matters in any situation, they will be fine..
Imagine, na you help person, na you still dey get headache and workedup..
The earlier you take a decision and stand for your sanity sake, the better.. If you don't have a clear head and mind, it will be difficult for you to achieve anything cos those feelings and thoughts will keep dragging you and make you lose focus and concentration
an eye opener. I understand u perfectly well..
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
lalasticlala rocktation farano
pls I need more experienced views thanks
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 1:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Jokes apart,op, your type no reach better 10% for this country presently...You be good man, that I must say.....But make your kindness no Cor turn to bad, God forbid....

Some people no really need help.... just imagine am.... You enter Lagos wey be nobody's land but fortunately,you see person wey accommodate you for free....Then the only way you think you can pay him back is by putting your lazy ass in one place...I hope this Nairalander dey see this my comment cha..
seriously, he's making me feel that helping him is a bad idea.
though I will try talk to him when he's back and I will update you all
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by 99thEnemy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
SmellySperm , hope say no be you them the talk about. grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Skyfornia(m): 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
I don't know why people are ungrateful...just keep doing your best OP. The mistake you made is that you didn't discuss the duration of his stay..I have helped people too but I always discuss the duration of their stay before allowing them to stay.

So that if I throw you out after our discussion, the gods won't blame me.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 1:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
99thEnemy:

grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, not him though

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 1:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Skyfornia:
I don't know why people are ungrateful...just keep doing your best OP. The mistake you made is that you didn't discuss the duration of his stay..I have helped people too but I always discuss the duration of their stay before allowing them to stay.

So that if I throw you out after our discussion, the gods won't blame me.
yea u are right... but I have also done same to some people and it went well, he's own is just different. one of those i refered and was accomodated by my dad in the past bought me a minibus yesterday has a birthday gift. the guy spent just 3weeks with us before he got a good job. now he came back to repay me, though I wined him that I needed it but I never knew he has a plan already

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Igboid: 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Matters arising.

My advice is that you sit him down and tell him what you feel about his present situation.
Tell him your expectations of him and how he has not be meeting them. Hear his own side of the story.
Give him time to see if he takes in your words and change for better. If he doesn't, then kick him out. You have tried enough.

On a personal note, I doubt the guy is capable of change. He has big dreams yet too arrogant to start small, which was why he thinks the legitimate jobs you offered him were beneath him, even though he has no shishi.
His type are usually toxic and make up for their laziness and inability to work dirty to change their own lives, by blaming everyone around them. They are also prone to crime since they desire success without hard work.

You don't need his type around you if you want to go far in life, his negative energy will drain the life out of you.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by illicit(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mention him....
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by blackboy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Guy no tell him say you wan use am as conductor. He go say that na yourplan since, to use him for something. Just let him know you need a conductor if he knows who can do the job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 2:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Igboid:
Matters arising.

My advice is that you sit him down and tell him what you feel about his present situation.
Tell him your expectations of him and how he has not be meeting them. Hear his own side of the story.
Give him time to see if he takes in your words and change for better. If he doesn't, then kick him out. You have tried enough.

On a personal note, I doubt the guy is capable of change. He has big dreams yet too arrogant to start small, which was why he thinks the legitimate jobs you offered him were beneath him, even though he has no shishi.
His type are usually toxic and make up for their laziness and inability to work dirty to change their own lives, by blaming everyone around them. They are also prone to crime since they desire success without hard work.

You don't need his type around you if you want to go far in life, his negative energy will drain the life out of you.
u have a very good point here. thank u

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
blackboy:
Guy no tell him say you wan use am as conductor. He go say that na yourplan since, to use him for something. Just let him know you need a conductor if he knows who can do the job.
i am not forcing him ooo, I will only ask if he's interested.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 2:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
illicit:
Mention him....
I will search and post his thread soon. but he hasnt been online for a while according to him
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by illicit(m): 3:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Slimslimqq:
I will search and post his thread soon. but he hasnt been online for a while according to him

Ok

He may not be what or who u even think he is....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 3:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
illicit:

Ok
He may not be what or who u even think he is....
who knows self
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Lastmankc(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
I will like to hear the guy's part of the story first
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
99thEnemy:

grin grin grin grin grin
lol Bros be like u dey ment..no be me jaregrin

tho I been dey plan to leave my state come that Lagos since job opportunities plenty for there but na accommodation be my wahala Sha...if i say mk u help me now u no go gree help me
#how ur hustle na?
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
Slimslimqq:
please forget about the issues I have recently encountered which made me an online begger last year, na condition make crayfish bend. i happen to have access to one of my late father's property, because I know some people will not believe this story, but it is real.

I just have to talk about this issue presently about a nairalander i accomodated late last year.

this guy created a thread that he needs to move to another state (lagos) to hustle, and possibly pursue his football career, he was previously living in Ilorin.

I saw the thread and I really wished to help him with the accommodation, mind u he's not the first person, and he's not gonna be the last I always reach out to if they need accommodation because I know what is to have nothing or be stranded, he's not the only nairalander I have helped with such, most unilag and Yabatech students got accommodation from me for free, I do this because that is what my dad does before his demise, and he has always told me to follow same step and I am glad I always helped out and I think it is hereditary, my grand father did same with his properties also.

I called this guy number, and we talked about how he will move to lag. he was so glad I offered to help him.

early this year, he called me and told me he was on his way to Lagos that I should give him a description of how to get to my place.

when he arrived, I went to bustop to pick him. he was surprised he met a very young man. so I took him to my room to drop his bags, and I took him round the compound and I also introduced him to my mom and my babymama.

I also gave him a bed he will sleeping on, mind you he will be sleeping in the church, because that's is where those I help with accommodation sleep, but they keep their bags in my room, but there is another available room we give out for free to those who sleep in church. but those who I bring in use my room. and they are free to watch films and do whatever they want.

few days after this guy came, i noticed he doesn't greet me, he doesn't even speak to me, but i take it as his character. sometimes whenever my babymama or mom cooks, I tell them to serve him also, but he will never come back to say a thank u.

meanwhile, when he came I explained my own situations to him because I already took him as a friend, I told him how life has turned around after my babymamas and i business collapsed and how we came on nairaland to beg. I told him how I do menial jobs to survive and I told him the challenges he will overcome but he has to tighten his seatbelt to survive in Lagos.

This guy is very lazy, but he's hungry, a lot of people are calling my attention to it...

he said he wants a daily job, so that he can be able to feed himself till he gets something better.
I told him to always follow me to were I carry pop for daily pay, he declined, I also took him to a driver who I also work for as a bus conductor, he said he can't do it, and many other jobs like that which he declined.

I noticed he started avoiding me, but he still come into my room to change to dress.
while he was looking for accommodation on his thread, he said he said he doesn't drink nor smoke, that is one of the things that also made me help me, but this guys roll with smokers and drug addicts since he got to our area. my mom will be mad at me if she finds out the guy smokes.

yesterday was my birthday, while all my tenants and well wishers were greeting, this guy couldn't even say a happy birthday, till this moment he's just looking at me like spoilt yam.

I just got a minibus yesterday as a birthday gift from someone I have once helped, and I will start using it for business from Monday, I still wish to help this guy more and I feel I should tell him to join me as a conductor because this guy is hungry, but maybe he will agree. but I don't wanna be disappointed, because I don't know why he has been so cold towards me. if he declines, I am planning to send him away.

pls any advice on how to deal with this issue. but I don't want to take a wrong step that will tarnish all the good I have done to him.

sorry for the long post.
My Dear, Don't Send Him Away. U Av Done Ur Best. Just Leave Him To His Fate & Face Ur Life & How U Will Stand Financially. When He Gets Tired, He Will Be D One To Leave. Don't Send Him Away, So As To Maintain Clean Sheet In Ur Good Work.
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Slimslimqq: 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Truvel:
My Dear, Don't Send Him Away. U Av Done Ur Best. Just Leave Him To His Fate & Face Ur Life & How U Will Stand Financially. When He Gets Tired, He Will Be D One To Leave. Don't Send Him Away, So As To Maintain Clean Sheet In Ur Good Work.
ok, thank you so much
Re: A Nairalander I Accomodated by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why You Need To Do DNA Test 24/7, Yul Edochie Got Scammed ! / Nigerian Boyfriend, Is He A Romance Scammer? / How Will I Knw If A Gel As Reach Climax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.