Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 (611 Views)

Want To Get A Laptop For The Sole Purpose Of Playing Fifa And Pes 19 / Who Is Still Playing FIFA 14 On Android / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by DjHypno(m): 12:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hi fellow Nairalanders, please I would like to know how one can become a genius at playing FIFA.
I play alone most of the times against AI and I do well most of the times, even at Legendary but when my friends come around, I struggle to beat them.
I usually wonder what the problem could be, maybe because I’m always playing against AI and human games are different style? Or what

Also if you have hints and tips to get better you can share below.
Thanks and God bless.

Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by DjHypno(m): 12:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Please share. Thanks
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by Akanimoh113(m): 1:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Always play with other people to Learn Skills in FIFA or PES
They say Formation is Key
If you can know when to Substitute your good to go

I think this also applies to all Play Stations, You must know which Team is Very Good
For Example:
- Teams, Where they have Good and Strong Defenders
- Teams, Where their players can play Corners and Free Kick
- Teams, Where their Players have Extreme Shots

Guy I don't know much on Football games oo
I Win, sometimes I Lose
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by AyarmBoye(m): 1:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Do psplus subscription and play online ... play FUT .. u will see badass gamers ,, learn from dem and improve urs... AI gameplay is easily predictable , same pattern..... With human ,, u can’t predict
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by DjHypno(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Akanimoh113:
Always play with other people to Learn Skills in FIFA or PES
They say Formation is Key
If you can know when to Substitute your good to go

I think this also applies to all Play Stations, You must know which Team is Very Good
For Example:
- Teams, Where they have Good and Strong Defenders
- Teams, Where their players can play Corners and Free Kick
- Teams, Where their Players have Extreme Shots

Guy I don't know much on Football games oo
I Win, sometimes I Lose
Ok thank you.
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by DjHypno(m): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:
Do psplus subscription and play online ... play FUT .. u will see badass gamers ,, learn from dem and improve urs... AI gameplay is easily predictable , same pattern..... With human ,, u can’t predict
Good idea thanks but I heard it’s expensive to play online.
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by typicalgamer(m): 2:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:

Consistent losing against online player's doesn't make you a better player.

Analyze the game, understand how mechanics works.

Learn how to make use of dribbles.

Learn how to change style of play on the fly,

Just follow the basics and you're good to go
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by typicalgamer(m): 2:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
DjHypno:

1gb of data is #200 naira it'll last you 3 hour's on fps multiplayer or 3+ hour's on soccer game.

Where's the expensive there.

The problem is light and fast internet connection
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by DjHypno(m): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
typicalgamer:

1gb of data is #200 naira it'll last you 3 hour's on fps multiplayer or 3+ hour's on soccer game.

Where's the expensive there.

The problem is light and fast internet connection

How about the PSN sub stuff?
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by DjHypno(m): 3:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
typicalgamer:

Noted bro, will work more on those. Thanks
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by typicalgamer(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
DjHypno:

How about the PSN sub stuff?

Find who has and you both can share and split the bills.

But if you want to buy fowlyansh181 sells
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by AyarmBoye(m): 5:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
DjHypno:
not really ,, 20k yearly is the subscription and then data
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by AyarmBoye(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
typicalgamer:

bro no one wants to be losing consistently... that zeal not to lose will make u improve
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by typicalgamer(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:
bro no one wants to be losing consistently... that zeal not to lose will make u improve

Tell that to call of duty modern warfare when you're in the back end of a gun or someone's kill streak.

Zeal doesn't make you a better player.

Zeal won't control the pad learn to be good at the game that's all
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by typicalgamer(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Them wound me for FIFA 19 multiplayer till this day my zeal was broken anything FIFA I don run
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by AyarmBoye(m): 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
typicalgamer:

Tell that to call of duty modern warfare when you're in the back end of a gun or someone's kill streak.

Zeal doesn't make you a better player.

Zeal won't control the pad learn to be good at the game that's all
bro he said soccer ....... all those other ones I no get advice cause I no Dey play... besides zeal will make u wana be better ,, I m not good on fps multiplayer cause I’m not even interested... but if nah soccer (fifa) none of my offline friends can stand me ..
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by typicalgamer(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:
bro he said soccer ....... all those other ones I no get advice cause I no Dey play

Brother you're missing out big time.

Dump soccer and come to the big boys club

1 Like

Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by AyarmBoye(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
typicalgamer:

my sub done finish sef ... u wan share me ?
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by typicalgamer(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:
my sub done finish sef ... u wan share me ?

Hides inside cupboard

Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by fowlyansh181(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
AyarmBoye:
not really ,, 20k yearly is the subscription and then data
I sell psplus for anyone interested, with this you can play online
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by fowlyansh181(m): 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
typicalgamer:

Find who has and you both can share and split the bills.

But if you want to buy fowlyansh181 sells
thanks boss .
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by Emmanuel224(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
don't always rush things, like always wanting to go forward as soon as u gt the ball

trapping b4 moving helps too, u knw were to beat the opponent best, note:it will be difficult if ur opponent uses com macking alot

lob pass works great 2,ur timing determines how well it will go

use the square button when ur opponent is on counter, it works best

learn to knw when u need ur r button, as u might loose the ball always if u don't knw when to use ur r, there r lots more bt this shud do 4 nw
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by DjHypno(m): 8:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Emmanuel224:
don't always rush things, like always wanting to go forward as soon as u gt the ball

trapping b4 moving helps too, u knw were to beat the opponent best, note:it will be difficult if ur opponent uses com macking alot

lob pass works great 2,ur timing determines how well it will go

use the square button when ur opponent is on counter, it works best

learn to knw when u need ur r button, as u might loose the ball always if u don't knw when to use ur r, there r lots more bt this shud do 4 nw
Thank you so much for the tips. Appreciate
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by typicalgamer(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
fowlyansh181:
thanks boss .

*Blushes*
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 20, 2021
typicalgamer:

I play Pubg, FIFA and Naruto storm 4, they are no "big boys club"
Re: How Can One Become Very Good At Playing FIFA 20 by typicalgamer(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2021
OJay360:
I play Pubg, FIFA and Naruto storm 4, they are no "big boys club"

You're certified

(1) (Reply)

I Need PS4 PKG Files, Benin City. / Please Guys Someone Should Help Me Out On My Ps2 / I Want To Fix My Ps4 Slim Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.