Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) (20796 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Sowore’s 'Revolution Now' Protest: Femi Falana Speaks, Blasts FG (Video) / 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by hgarba10: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
This religion has brought damnation upon us. The blood of Jesus will cover all believers in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by Coinbased: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by Aketi2: 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
See FGN agent hobnobbing with bandits. Its only in Nigeria that government praises bandits. You dont play with bandits, you deal with them.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by Hayjay231(m): 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
I don’t understand ....if this Gumi knows where all this people are he should lead the army there now since e get intelligence pass them na to Dey talk on their behalf e sabi. God watin Dey happen if na our sins cos am forgive and forget heal our land...
LegendVibes:

https://igberetvnews.com/1383015/just-fg-must-grant-blanket-amnesty-bandits-peace-reign-sheik-gumi-video/
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by CodeTemplar: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
bewla:
all this is nation loot
they say what is good for the goose is good for the what do they call it self

but any way them copy Niger Delta but this killing to much
To make it balanced, they have to use cow tax to fund the amnesty.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sheikh Gumi, deserve ang to death
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by Empiree: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Laboni:
Even though I agree that all politicians are the same, at least Southern politicians are yet to result to this barbaric acts of using their poeple in the villages as a punt in their political charade.. I mean is it not obvious that both the political, religious, traditional, etc. leaders in the north are all in this quest of cashing out with this level of insecurity in the north? I mean religious and political leaders meeting with armed mend with sophisticated weapons in broad daylight and yet, our military intelligence claimed they can’t locate them? .... Show me a picture where a political or religious leaders in the south meeting with armed men like this....
undoubtedly your are right to some extent about this. But then, why is national assembly silent?. Why are Southern and Eastern politicians silent?. Does this mean they have no power?.

The thing is, Fulanis believe they feed the country. All or most food production come from them. It is not only nigeria having the same issue. Other parts of west African countries are having similar issues with fulani especially, Mali, Guinea etc. Fulanis are giving them headache over there too about the same thing.

Other tribes have made mistakes for abandoning local food productions at the hands of Fulanis for White-collar worker jobs. For this reason Fulanis have migrates and spread their business across West Africa and mixed with other tribes. They have settled down and married from other tribes.

Like my guinea friends said yesterday, Fulanis are like White people. They believe they are better than other tribes. But not all of them. Pre-1990s, Fulanis are distinct but today they are mixed.

You noticed back in the days they were light complexion and curly hair and very beautiful people. Their women were the most beautiful in the world. Back then you only seen them with their staff and cows. Today, they now have DNA of other tribes in them and their skin color has changed.

This is why there are fulanis that hate fellow fulanis bcuz they are also different people within same tribe.It is crazy. Nigeria has entered one chance and politicians are not helping the situation.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by peterjulius00(m): 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gumi is working with those set of bandit.... Can you imagine Statement... God help us out.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by smallsmall: 11:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Question: How come this "Sheik of Terrorists Gunmi" can walk-in and out of the terrorists/kidnappers hideouts, take pictures with them but our Military /Security (Army, Airforce, DSS,'Elite' Forces, etc) can not locate them and neutralise them?
Is this what our Security Forces have become, under Buhari?

Ordinary cheap Drone can be used to follow him to their hideout and the place reduced to ashes.
He can be bugged with a Geo-locator, America can beam a Satelite on him from Space, etc.

I hope no one is thinking what l am thinking?
These Kidnaps, Banditry and Fulani atrocities have become Big Money Business in our Security Network, even Governors are cashing-in on it.
Am sure Sheik Gunmi too wants to cash-in otherwise why is he asking us to use our Security Budget to appease terrorists?
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by vanunu: 11:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
CodeTemplar:
If they can be dealt with later, why not now? Deception detected!.

Don't mind de fooool.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by smallsmall: 12:01am On Feb 20, 2021
Empiree:
The thing is, Fulanis believe they feed the country. All or most food production come from them. It is not only nigeria having the same issue. Other parts of west African countries are having similar issues with fulani especially, Mali, Guinea etc. Fulanis are giving them headache over there too about the same thing.

Other tribes have made mistakes for abandoning local food productions at the hands of Fulanis for White-collar worker jobs. For this reason Fulanis have migrates and spread their business across West Africa and mixed with other tribes. They have settled down and married from other tribes.

You are wrong to say other tribes have abandoned Farming for White Collar jobs and that Fulani are the ones feeding this country.

First, Fulanis are the ones killing Farmers, using the Crops as food for their Cows and preventing them from going to their Farms.
Benue is the real Food basket of Nigeria and that is why the Fulanis are so focused on benue State, so much so that the Governor had to leave APC in protest!

The Fulanis are creating a situation where others cannot grow their own food and must depend on the food that they (Fulanis) allow to trickle down.
This is a war strategy of gradual strangualtion, before the finalk physical onslaught and l hope everyone, including you, realise this.
This is Why the SE and SW must do everything to get rid of these Fulani terrorists form their regions, so their farmers can go back to the farm
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by vanunu: 12:05am On Feb 20, 2021
Moblux:
Amnesty? What are they agitating for? Money to repentant BH/Bandits while victims live and rot in the IDPs? Where is our humanity? I have my gut feeling about this mallam Gumi and his motives, every mallam is a mallam notwithstanding Harvard certificate. No matter the pretence of a lizard to move like a crocodile, it is still a lizard.

The bandits are Islamist extremists , they are killing moderate Muslims, those that don't belong to their sect and Christians.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by smallsmall: 12:07am On Feb 20, 2021
tamdun:

Pls don't bring religion into this, those victims are muslims, these people don't care about ur religion, am sure the boy they killed is a muslim.
Sheik gumi, u are not following the teachings of Islam, those are terrorist that killed children, rape women and Islam does not tolerate that, stop dragging Islam into ur madness Mr sheik.
Am a Muslim and I believe sheik is misleading people

I am a Christian and l endorse your post.
Even though l dont believe in Islam one bit, l agree that this issue is not about Religion or Islam, it is about sheer terrorism and Sheik Gunmi is aiding and abetting terrorism.
America, please come and rendition this terrorist Leader before they spread overseas o.
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by JaneYave(f): 12:44am On Feb 20, 2021
Petdagr8t:

Which Nigeria are you talking about ode, so for your mind bandits can build a country right, simple common sense is far from you.
' Ode' is not my name so I care less. If bandits or any other person pave way for a secured country, won't the nation be built in a way? Some of us reason at a high level of IQ that's strictly for genuis, not everyone may understand instantly, please pardon me, Okay?
Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by Orlu15(m): 2:03am On Feb 20, 2021
One happy family

Re: Grant Amnesty To Bandits — Sheik Gumi Tells FG (Video) by Empiree: 3:17am On Feb 20, 2021
smallsmall:

You are wrong to say other tribes have abandoned Farming for White Collar jobs and that Fulani are the ones feeding this country.

First, Fulanis are the ones killing Farmers, using the Crops as food for their Cows and preventing them from going to their Farms.
Benue is the real Food basket of Nigeria and that is why the Fulanis are so focused on benue State, so much so that the Governor had to leave APC in protest!

The Fulanis are creating a situation where others cannot grow their own food and must depend on the food that they (Fulanis) allow to trickle down.
This is a war strategy of gradual strangualtion, before the finalk physical onslaught and l hope everyone, including you, realise this.
This is Why the SE and SW must do everything to get rid of these Fulani terrorists form their regions, so their farmers can go back to the farm
You just messed up at the end. Instead of saying to rid Southwest and East of Fulanis, which is tribal statement, you should rather say Southwest and East, matter of fact, entire Nigeria to implement comprehensive regulations.

Your comment is tantamount to accusing White people of rascism against people of color in western world. When Donald Trump suggested making "America great again" he was considered rascist or rascist comment, so is yours.

You forgot there are fulanis that already married to and have Yoruba and igbo families. Where do you want them to go?. They do not know anywhere else and they have noting to do with hullabaloo that is going on. They have assimilated and speak Yoruba. Fulanis as people are not the problem. Problems are your elected officials. They delibratetly complicated situations.

As for farming, most produce have always come from the North. Beans, rice, tomatoes, Onions and so many things are shipped from North. I grew up seeing them supplied southwest food but this doesn't mean there were no local farmers.

You can not deny most yoruba and igbo are no longer into farming but Yahoo yahoo, money rituals and so forth. What you need in Nigeria is not hating one another. What you need is the Rule Of Law across the board.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Lies As Biafra Turns 40 9/7/2007 / If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose / Tinubu Pernicious, Disingenuous Liar – Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.