Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Birthday: Why Do Most Parents Forget Their Children's Birthday? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Birthday: Why Do Most Parents Forget Their Children's Birthday? (398 Views)

Most Parents Of Today Are Raising An "Overdependent Generation" / Why Are Most Parents Like This? / Parents Forget Newborn Baby In Taxi On Their Way Back From Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday: Why Do Most Parents Forget Their Children's Birthday? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Sometimes I find it hard to figure out why the average Nigerian parent forget the birthdays of some/all of their children...maybe stress of life I don't know, but still I blame it on the mothers, period.
Re: Birthday: Why Do Most Parents Forget Their Children's Birthday? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Parents don't care about such things anymore.

My dad at 60+ before he died, still used to call and wish us a happy birthday on the D day. Sometimes we may even forget but he will call you up and wish you. Same with my mum.

1 Like

Re: Birthday: Why Do Most Parents Forget Their Children's Birthday? by Royruky(m): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bestty101:
Sometimes I find it hard to figure out why the average Nigerian parent forget the birthdays of some/all of their children...maybe stress of life I don't know, but still I blame it on the mothers, period.

It is usually the fathers that do not remember the date of their children birthday.

The dates are engraved in the brain of the mothers.
Re: Birthday: Why Do Most Parents Forget Their Children's Birthday? by Sijo01(f): 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Momsy never forget; she'll even remind us days before that birthday is in few days. Can't remember every receiving any wishes from Popsy.
Re: Birthday: Why Do Most Parents Forget Their Children's Birthday? by Kondomatic(m): 2:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bestty101:
Too much loads on their shoulders boss. It's not easy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday: Why Do Most Parents Forget Their Children's Birthday? by bukatyne(f): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Perhaps the worries of life? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Birthday: Why Do Most Parents Forget Their Children's Birthday? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
Royruky:

It is usually the fathers that do not remember the date of their children birthday.

The dates are engraved in the brain of the mothers.

Laiye! Not all

(1) (Reply)

My Ridiculous Bride Price / Marriage Rites List | We Gasped In Disbelieve! / Brand New 20litre Hisense Microwave / Two Days After He Was Buried TB Joshua Appeared In My Dream And Told Me To..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.