Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) (71526 Views)

Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction / Akeredolu Mounted A Billboard For Yahaya Bello In Kogi - Photo / Senator Dino Melaye's Convoy Blocked While Commissioning Projects In Kogi (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
and believe you me , is Yahaya Bello that bought that car for her.
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Henix(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Why is she exposing their source of exotic cars? Her colleagues will not be happy with this

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Veezy4u(m): 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yahaya Bello ma nigga

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by UncommonLogic: 3:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
[quote author=sweetonugbu post=99223744]Does muslim men shake women hand, asking for my neighbor[/quote

Do all Catholic Priests molest/sleep with young boys as they do at the Vatican? Just asking for a friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
Aje.....

which one be talented again oooo, Eni Edo do pass dis, even my crush Mercy Johnson ... who sabi her except her backyard noise
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
So it was warm?
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Beverlyjean(f): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2021
I dont like the fact that celebs mingle with politicians than have rendered the country useless...yahaya bello is one of the major problems we have in this country...but because of greed , these useless celebs do as they please

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by LaReinaa(f): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
She visited a state governor in his office dressed like that

When they start calling her names now, she'll start shedding crocodile tears..
hard work my foot sad

4 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by ajl: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Women! How could she dress up in body hugging clothes to go see a governor? It's like deliberately going their to "sell market'. Reflect a sense of lack of self respect. She should borrow a leaf from A-class actresses like Genevieve or Omotola. Even if they do their own thing, it's probably under-G. Not like "everyone comes see wetin I dey sell mentality". No able body male will see her in this dress that won't think of sexing her in the first instance. It's just an instinct.

7 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by razzydoo(m): 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gobanor hap kolet pedral allocation.
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Reallv: 3:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
abeg na the talent me i want know,i gree for the curvy ....bros Gov na u biko
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by RuddyFusion(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Hehehehehe

Hope officials in Government house saw her left and not that she had left..
lolz
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Resurrection212: 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
nonsense [/s] =>[s]
benjackugo:
Popular Nigeria Actress Destiny Etiko visited Executive Governor of Kogi State,
Yahaya Bello at Kogi State, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of the visit on her Facebook handle, she wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/1729136167313402/posts/3119573771602961/?app=fbl
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Tillatalk: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
She came to appreciate
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Spingy: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
If na your sister meet gov u no go happy even if na knacking things? Naso u like poverty?

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Ubdavis(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
but is he supposed to be shaking hands with infidels ?
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by extol1(m): 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
visit him for what? she want to cash out since he is a lover of women
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by EMMY76: 3:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
She has finally showed us who bought her the #30m prado Jeep.
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
I pity people wey dey marry celebrities, well get your own money Shaa.

One Lady told her husband say this thing no dey finish
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Trustedpro: 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Curvy is now part of women CV. Men too should do something....like 16 Horse Power D**k size Jim ike was with Yahaya bello in Kogi. SEX MARKETING EVERYWHERE.
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
LaReinaa:
She visited a state governor in his office dressed like that

When they start calling her names now, she'll start shedding crocodile tears..
hard work my foot sad

Thanks nne. I have noticed it with many Nigerian celebrities, especially the female ones. Very poor and inappropriate dress sense. How do you walk into the government house dressed like that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Indispensable85(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Another prado jeep loading. You're working really hard my sister.
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by benn94(m): 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
But how can she go to see a Governor dressed like that?... Yet she and those her Nigerian feminist followers expect people not to talk?
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Jcash90: 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
sweetonugbu:
Does muslim men shake women hand, asking for my neighbor

Abeg ask oo, I wan know the answer too.

1 Like

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by ElValiente(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
sweetonugbu:
kpakpakpakpakpa.

Haba she no be lepa now. This one na bam bam Bam bam bam that shit sweet from the back grin
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by newdawnlive: 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
loading load ding ding loading another wife loading
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by BigYash: 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Curvey.. I agree .. Talented .. Where exactly? Maybe in the oza rum .. Na this mad man say he wan be president and some stupid youths really wan dey support am. Nigeria is finished!

5 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Sailorsoldier1: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
harmargedon:
what would they talk about.
the rich doesnt care abt religion....na poor ppl dey carry am for head
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Sailorsoldier1: 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
sweetonugbu:
kpakpakpakpakpa.
hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa
Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 3:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
See wetin person wear go see governor.

2 Likes

Re: Destiny Etiko Meets With Governor Yahaya Bello In Kogi (Photo) by Kingzjayzee: 3:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
olosho plenty for Nollywood oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Seals Apere Embelakpo's Houses In Bayelsa (pics) / What Buhari Promised Nigerians Vs What He Has Delivered - Kenyans Blast Nigerian / Atiku Has Only Himself To Blame!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.