Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) (23129 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) / Sanwo-olu Commissions Mini Stadium, Computerised Youth Centre In Ikorodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by felzokugo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
annygifty:
Let’s hope they use it well.

Hope?? Use wetin well? E b lyk say u jus com naija abi? Welcum.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by tobstarizhia(m): 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
I live not far from that area! is it free admittance. I play basketball in uni and I've been looking for a place to practice. i always confuse the name. is Abesan close to Egbeda bus stop towards Ilepo Alhaji or after Egbeda towards Mosalashi?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by pricklewane: 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
This was Ambodes Project

No na Ihedioha project oloriburuku.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
This sanwo-olu is living like he has escaped death.

Ogun go drink ur blood before the end of ur tenure or immediately after, amen.

Who ordered the shooting at lekki tollgate?

Who?! angry
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
It sucks bro
Ipajaprince:

Man wey sabi...how many non igbo smoking youths can even go to the center?
Look at the road leading to retail market..all the patch patch will be washed away when the rain starts
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by Segzy19: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yeah! Commendable but I hope they be able to maintain it. I hope it still looks clean and well maintained in another 5 years
PrinceDz1:
Commendable
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
why not Greenland dats d melting point of youth and criminals in dat axis
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by Coinbased: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by davidtemi(m): 9:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
allanphash7:
SMah vigorously for these people

Is it because of this they had to patch the entrance of the estate and make it look like the Estate is habitable?

Chai! This country is just a joke

Abesan Estate that looks like Dustin bin in a recent time
na even one side dey patch sef. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by Michaelmercy(m): 12:59am On Feb 20, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
This was Ambodes Project
Which ambode project?? You will just be on Nairaland and be saying what you don't know.
I was still at Abesan high school axis, Abesan Estate in October 2020, This project hasn't even started really at all. so surprised seeing it's complete now.. This is Sanwo Olu's project sir
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 10:09am On Feb 20, 2021
>
EKO ONI BAJE! cool

But please.....maintenance, maintenance and maintenance!!

PS: Btw, I think Nigeria can become a basketball powerhouse, if these kids get good coaching. It might be able to help some poor ghetto kids get university scholarships or even end up playing pro ball (not necessarily in the US, but also in Europe, China, etc.).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13165153_img20210219wa0009_jpeg0418e9a1b8b22f5845f21f923c3f7e07
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by Anfield247(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2021
Queenserah26:
This is commendable indeed
Queenserah26, my only financial woman in Lagos, how are you doing? I hope you are doing amazingly well? I just want to wish a happy weekend, and I pray God should bless your hustle!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by BlueRayDick: 8:38pm On Feb 20, 2021
Michaelmercy:
Which ambode project?? You will just be on Nairaland and be saying what you don't know.
I was still at Abesan high school axis, Abesan Estate in October 2020, This project hasn't even started really at all. so surprised seeing it's complete now.. This is Sanwo Olu's project sir

U obviously are confusing this project with Abesan mini stadium ( Inside abesan high school compound). This particular project is sited at the former Pius Ikedia field and it was started by Ambode back then. Those who trained on the pitch were ejected then for the project to start.

It's an Ambode project but it's commendable Sanwoolu didn't abandon it.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2021
Michaelmercy:
You were in the axis....LoL...
I played basketball on that court... Ambode start the project, we moved the basketball court from sewage to that area, I was in the Abesan estate senior basketball team... I know when the project started. So when people who know the history of the project you "visitor" shut that shit hole you call a mouth...
Thay project started more than 3years ago... You went there 2020 and you are dumb enough to think you know about the project...*retard
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2021
BlueRayDick:

U obviously are confusing this project with Abesan mini stadium ( Inside abesan high school compound). This particular project is sited at the former Pius Ikedia field and it was started by Ambode back then. Those who trained on the pitch were ejected then for the project to start.

Thank you..
Some slowpoke will drive through Abesan and assume they seen it all.... I played basketball there after we moved from sewage, I was among the foundation basketballers in Pius field... Passer by wants to tell us about Abesan..I moved to Lekki but I am still proudly Abesan
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by BlueRayDick: 9:46pm On Feb 20, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

Thank you..
Some slowpoke will drive through Abesan and assume they seen it all.... I played basketball there after we moved from sewage, I was among the foundation basketballers in Pius field... Passer by wants to tell us about Abesan..I moved to Lekki but I am still proudly Abesan

I think most of them are trying to play politics, if not I don't see why anybody that knows that axis will boldly deny ambode did that. In fact it is on record that Ambode did so much for alimosho than any other governor has done till date

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by Michaelmercy(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

You were in the axis....LoL...
I played basketball on that court... Ambode start the project, we moved the basketball court from sewage to that area, I was in the Abesan estate senior basketball team... I know when the project started. So when people who know the history of the project you "visitor" shut that shit hole you call a mouth...
Thay project started more than 3years ago... You went there 2020 and you are dumb enough to think you know about the project...*retard
Iyalaya e ni slowpoke.. I thought it was the mini stadium beside Abesan high school .. Bro I attended Fountain of Hope secondary school at fatolu, my former church is at Greenland busstop.. I said that because I was so surprised seeing transformation so fast not knowing it wasn't Abesan Mini stadium. Thanks
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by Michaelmercy(m): 10:31am On Feb 22, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Thanks God bless you.. Exactly right.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) by EXOUSIAng: 11:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Michaelmercy:
Iyalaya e ni slowpoke.. I thought it was the mini stadium beside Abesan high school .. Bro I attended Fountain of Hope secondary school at fatolu, my former church is at Greenland busstop.. I said that because I was so surprised seeing transformation so fast not knowing it wasn't Abesan Mini stadium. Thanks
LoL small world. I lived at Opesa but I still have my boys in the estate I hang with.... Had lots of memories at that Pius field. Lots of talents are wasting there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Claims Boko Haram Was Brought By Frustrations & Poor Government / Nigerian Army Dismisses 203 Soldiers After Secret Night Trial / PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.