Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) (25701 Views)

Tinubu At The 8th Day Fidau Prayers For Late Alafin Of Oyo / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Rauf Olaniyan Denied Access To Ajimobi’s 8th Day Fidau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Cajal(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Aarenasbaba:
Al janat firdaous,, E con b like say na me b d first person to comment... If so, lala send my gift for weekend
Aljant fridauus for you...sir
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by DennisEche(m): 5:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkoYibo:

Royalty is drawn from lineages and family lines. It is not like Igboland where your traditional titles are sold in Shoprite.
BUT NO BE FULANI BE OUR EMIR
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by cocolacec(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Resurrection212:
Which of them represent. Southeast? Anambra man stop causing problem for we igbo.

The Anambra people abusing Tinubu day and night forget they left their fatherland to prosper in Yorubaland.After prosperity they forget where they came from but want to kill the leader of their host community.

Reasonable Ibos need to come out publicly to change the narratives because to a Yorubaman Ibos and Fulanis are covetuous folks calling someone land no mans land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by OkoYibo: 5:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
DennisEche:

BUT NO BE FULANI BE OUR EMIR

Who appointed Uzodinma Governor?

Fulanis choose your leaders for you and you're too stupid to notice

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by DennisEche(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkoYibo:

Who appointed Uzodinma Governor?

Fulanis choose your leaders for you and you're too stupid to notice
E NO MEAN BUT THEM NO BE OUR EMIR, GO TO ILORIN AND RECLAIM YOUR LAND. ALIMI REALLY DO NNA SHEGE
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Peppysco: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkoYibo:

Those men laid the foundation of Lagos so that your father could see where to sell gala. If not for them, you won't have been born because poverty and malnutrition would have castrated your father.

The least you can do is to be grateful to them, you this useless pauper from Imo.

This is way too much, you have to be humane sometimes. How do you expect this guy to send money to his pops later this month after knowing he's a product of gala investment made possible through Tinubu's Lagos. And them dey sell gala for that side too ooo

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Saig: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
DOESN'T change anything! prayers of the living do not change the destination of the dead
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by blinking001(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
bigfish3k:

Why did he wickedly give us PMB

He is the major problem jare
Gbam I said it.. grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cajal:

Aljant fridauus for you...sir
I will not reply you
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
see the sitting arrangements self Gov. Fayemi follow by Asiwaju Tinubu and follow by his son/boy Gov. Sanwolu and his wife.. what an impostor
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Emekaonline: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Kaymansion:
see the sitting arrangements self Gov. Fayemi follow by Asiwaju Tinubu and follow by his son/boy Gov. Sanwolu and his wife.. what an impostor

Go back to your stinking state and arrange sitting involving your governors why your lunatic Ipob continue to kill your younger generations
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Whitecoal711: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
No need for all this do and formalities
from his did,he has been in heaven before he died
God rest his soul, was a good man from what I heard and witnessed he did, what is now left is for us, prosperity will Judge us all
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Cajal(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Aarenasbaba:

I will not reply you
Brother that's prayer
OK...alijanat friduss for me...
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
Cajal:

Brother that's prayer
OK...alijanat friduss for me...
Let us pray for good life since we are still alive, aljanat firdaous for the deceased
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkoYibo:

The bravest men from your Igboland are excellent runners in the face of danger.

Ojukwu ran from Abakaliki to Abidjan.
Kanu took off like an antelope from Umuahia to wherever.
Even Zik ran away during the first coup.

Una get okada tyre for leg. No wonder you can hawk gala from here to Kuala Lumpur.
we have seen how brave they were, by leading you to Fulani slaughter house tongue tongue
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Letthrmsay:

I feel your pain,kpele,how is orlu?
how is our Western caliphate grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Kindledlight(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Baba kekere, Very decent man that did a lot for the development of Lagos state.
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Bbbwings: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You're receiving it hard in orlu for the second time, non of your useless Leader say 'pim'
Oyigbo is forgone likewise Akwuzu massacre.
Are you not ashamed of your leaders

You can wail over and over again, but note that Tinubu is not the caused of backwardness in the East
You mumu.
Seyi makinde our governor was waiting court for serinkin fulani
Jakande achievements is greater than that of all the thieves put together.
Jakande should be your mentor not those thieving bastards
Kiss the truth
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Coinbased: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by jamiusegun(m): 3:17am On Feb 20, 2021
Rest in perfect peace Baba Alanun not like others selfishness
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 10:37am On Feb 20, 2021
Aarenasbaba:
Al janat firdaous,, E con b like say na me b d first person to comment... If so, lala send my gift for weekend
Was he a Yoruba mozlemundecided

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 10:38am On Feb 20, 2021
Ewedu eating afonja bastards
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Kaymansion(m): 11:36am On Feb 20, 2021
Emekaonline:

Go back to your stinking state and arrange sitting involving your governors why your lunatic Ipob continue to kill your younger generations
see how confused you are, mind you I am Lagosian and stop being a puppet
Re: Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2021
EmekaA125:

Was he a Yoruba mozlemundecided
He was a Muslim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi At JPI Annual Conference (video) (photos) / Imo: Army To Commence Shooting Exercise From September 5, Warns Public / 2023: Naira Redesign Policy Has Minimised Influence Of Money In Politics- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.