Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) (74891 Views)

Teacher Shot By 6-year-Old With Gun In US Classroom / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / 'No Be Say I No Go Pay! They Go Flog Tire' T-shirt For Warri Schoolgirl, Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by stormborn28(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
shocked nwamaikpe, Biko, borrow me this your emoji. Did she just said her boyfriend do sleep over in her room and under her mother's nose?
Please , I kneel down dey beg all mothers. Please mother's, please, I take God dey beg una. Train your children right , train her with the fear of God. Poverty is not an excuse. How can your own daughter bring in a man into your house and sleeps with her with your knowledge and agreement. To me, this is an abomination of the highest order! Aru!
the moment I saw the girl's news...I knew she don dey fvck well well...all these small small girls dey fvck oooooo

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by stormborn28(m): 8:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
maureensylvia:
When I thought I have seen it all
I blame the useless mother angry
The wretched divk old paedophile
The useless daughter undecided
There foolish neighbor

Fools undecided

I have known the owner of the gun who is my man-friend since last year, he sleeps with me and supports me with little things, but he is not the one paying my school fees,” she said

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by compton11(m): 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
eagleu:
Wow, what a big news to arrest a child with gun in the south, but northern governors and clerics are helping their own children acquire guns.
so they should just leave her and not arrest her right?
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by BRATISLAVA: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
adadike:
shocked nwamaikpe, Biko, borrow me this your emoji. Did she just said her boyfriend do sleep over in her room and under her mother's nose?
Please , I kneel down dey beg all mothers. Please mother's, please, I take God dey beg una. Train your children right , train her with the fear of God. Poverty is not an excuse. How can your own daughter bring in a man into your house and sleeps with her with your knowledge and agreement. To me, this is an abomination of the highest order! Aru!

The girl is something else, no wonder she can get a gun so easily. Look at the kind of ancient man she hangs on. She could be one of the money women with a temper.

They need to post her face clearly, so that anyone who she meets in future will know what she's capable of. Small children of today, evil creatures. Wicked little girl.

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Gee64: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Insecurity is a major challenge in Nigeria!
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Coinbased: 9:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Munzy14(m): 9:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
mike404:
WHERE IS THAT CATFISH WEY DEY ALWAYS SHOUT THE FUTURE IS FEMALE angry
grin

Saphiere...

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Shybucks: 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Her face dey every where;needless blurring EVIL...
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by KingBosco(m): 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
You haven't seen anything yet. I was in a very remote village in Cross River State for about 3-4 months, what my eyes � saw, my month no fit talk am. These people does not consider sexuality as anything.
adadike:

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by nathaniel27(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I see...noted.
You must Nathaniel Bassey..

nope
odey Nathaniel
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Wait oooo shocked
That old man is d boyfriend
Haba >: grin grin is he not too damn old for her shocked
Looking at this girl she won't be up to 15 yrs
See wetin dis tiny girl carry as boyfriend grin grin grin grin
She really needs rehabitation to speak d truth
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 20, 2021
Rugaria:
This man? Her father or..?
that's her boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 20, 2021
Fiscus105:
Parents have completely failed woefully on Parentings in last 2 decades, little wonder crimes are increasing on secondly basis, girl of about 14 brings grown old man to sleep in her house under the watchful eye of mum. Imaging how it will look like in 20 yrs to come
the mother is prostituting her obviously
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 1:12am On Feb 20, 2021
Babyboyforeal:
Hmm I'm just speechless imagine this old man they Bleep this 16th year old
I doubt if dat girl is even up to 16
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by sonofElElyon: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2021
does their hypocrisy affect the validity of Christ's message of love?
Christ himself said " do what (the good conduct) the Pharisees preach but don't do what they do"

Patrioticman007:
Na dem, these hypocrites will be raping their daughter in the night & preaching Jesus loves you in the day. Religion of love indeed.
Imagine its her mother that lays the bed for them, what an abomination.
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 20, 2021
nathaniel27:

nope
odey Nathaniel
This doesn't sound like a typical cross river names I know
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by 9jaRealist: 10:23am On Feb 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
When I say fear girls whether small or big una think say I dey play..see the old man wey be her manfriend him no fit be boyfriend self..this girl now go fit rape man na

It is STATUTORY RAPE!
A girl who the law says is too young to make an enforceable contract, by law CANNOT consent to sex!!

Sadly, do many Nigerian men are DISGUSTING PAEDOPHILES!

>
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Mavinsoladele(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2021
cheesy
gentlestdude:
THE FUTURE IS MALE
☹️☹️☹️ grin
gentlestdude:
THE FUTURE IS MALE
☹️☹️☹️
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by berryPee(m): 11:57pm On Feb 20, 2021
Na dem dey always shout baby HARDER!!!!!
FASTER!!!!!
until person get heart attack
majamajic:

Sometimes these teenagers are more dangerous than adults
Re: Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) by Odidoo: 9:38am On Feb 21, 2021
Keep quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) / PHOTOS: See What They Did To An Ambrose Ali University Graduate / UNIJOS Admission List Released!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.