Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,774,860 members, 6,609,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 08:21 AM

Hausa, Yoruba, Igbos, Not Fulani Are The Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry —gov Moh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Yoruba, Igbos, Not Fulani Are The Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry —gov Moh (928 Views)

Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa Are Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry – Governor Bala Mohammed / I Respect Hausa People But Not Fulani - Nnamdi Kanu / Afenifere: Amotekun Can Only Deal With Chicken Thieves, Not Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Yoruba, Igbos, Not Fulani Are The Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry —gov Moh by frank2me(m): 6:48pm On Feb 19
this governor is a complete mad man
Re: Hausa, Yoruba, Igbos, Not Fulani Are The Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry —gov Moh by Yenny4real(f): 6:56pm On Feb 19
Seems this man is mentally derailed, cos no sane man will be talking mannerless like this. I think he needs another Corona virus test cos it seems the virus has eaten up is brain so he needs urgent attention.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba, Igbos, Not Fulani Are The Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry —gov Moh by HedwigesMaduro(m): 6:57pm On Feb 19
If the anchors of that program on Channels TV were able to keep a straight face while this clown was bombarding them with his special brand of stupidity/ comedy, then they should be considered for an Oscar.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba, Igbos, Not Fulani Are The Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry —gov Moh by gotnel: 7:02pm On Feb 19
Until the people in government are aware and able to know that constitutional rights is not a matter of what you apply as you so wishes we will definitely not make progress.
Re: Hausa, Yoruba, Igbos, Not Fulani Are The Real Beneficiaries Of Banditry —gov Moh by nedu666: 7:21pm On Feb 19
Yenny4real:
Seems this man is mentally derailed, cos no sane man will be talking mannerless like this. I think he needs another Corona virus test cos it seems the virus has eaten up is brain so he needs urgent attention.

No he is not mental. If only the south east have govs with bala guts, things would be different

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Have Noticed That Nairaland Has Been Invaded By Tinubu Zombies? / ebubeagu Vs ESN: ‘focus On The Enemy, Don’t Be Rivals’ – Ohanaeze Calls For / Nigerian Air Force Killed Over 20 Army Officers By Accident In A Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.