Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set (870 Views)

Police Rescue Kidnapped Philippino Lady Lured To Nigeria By Supposed Lover / Pastor Hosanna Okoi Rapes Lady He Was Supposed To Pray For In Cross River / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set by Ohizman73(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Most currently the present sent of corpers 20/A have recently passed out with great fanfare.The Uyo corper Pascaline Odume who earlier in the year trended like no other in a controversial case in which she brutally hacked her allerged hook up to death. Was supposed to pass out with this present set after graduating from UNN.But instead she has been detained for over a month at the Police HQ,Uyo with out trial.And is likely to be sentenced to death by hanging or life imprisonment as the case is not a childs play.See where hours of fanfare in seeking sexual pleasures and material wealth has landed her wasting her parents efforts and putting them to shame.Sadly a majority of Nigerian females are engaged in such foolish lifesyle and would never learn.
Re: Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set by Stanchem029: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2021
Her own case is different.
Re: Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set by Bucky001(m): 5:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
I learnt the family of supposed rapist guy has little change. So she may likely be on awaiting trials for long !
Re: Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set by Faguy: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
wahala jam problem
Re: Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set by Ohizman73(m): 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Stanchem029:
Her own case is different.

How is her case different,pls expatiate.Your expatiation would be seemly interesting
Re: Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
OP, tell me the full story or share the link with me, where it was confirmed she went for hook-up. Na rape attempt I heard last angry

Cc: Ohizman73
Re: Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set by Ohizman73(m): 7:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
SimplyFacts:
OP, tell me the full story or share the link with me, where it was confirmed she went for hook-up. Na rape attempt I heard last angry

Cc: Ohizman73
the full story is everywere and crystal clear . She gave a funny story in defence that the guy attempted to rape her in his own house,that was why she reacted ,overpowered him,without him responding andhacked him mafia style .The issue now is all her said efforts educationally are in vain.Instead of passing out as her peers thru NYSC.She is passing time in the most dehumanizing condition in life (Nigerian police custody ) and much later a sure stint in the Uyo Prisons. It is really unfourtunate for both parties. Shes a living dead,which the Japhet guy is a deadman dead.
Re: Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set by dwisedgreat: 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hmmmm....so painful
Re: Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set by NaijaCover(m): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
I, , will always say nothing but the truth, the girl hands are not clean, how can a lady wear wrapper in a man's house, yet she claims the man force her to bed, Make Una Reason Am?

(1) (Reply)

Mechanic Defiles 11-year-old Girl Who Asked For His Phone To Watch Indian Film / Hushpuppi's Fraud Case And Kyari's Indictment / Sierra Leone Lady Fought A White Woman Because Of Poor Meal Served

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.