Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) (5191 Views)

Difference Between Pant(undies) And Bikini / What's The Different Between Pant And Bikini? / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by Supreme01: 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
These is the generation ladies no longer reguard what is private as private.

You see ladies flaunting all sort of Bikini's and exposing the unclad bodies and even go the extends to upload it on social media.

Nothing to leave for imagination.

Then a woman's dignity was measured by the level she keeps her body.

What is that different between PANT and BIKINI

Mode help push it to front page, let's bring back women's dignity.
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by devilmaycry: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
are u normal?...which front page

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by fati2001(m): 4:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Supreme01:

You see ladies flaunting all sort of Bikini's and exposing the unclad bodies and even go the extends to upload it on social media.

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by ardeks(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by Dreadlock69(m): 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
I dey come
Bikini
G string
Pants
Half pant
Gothic pant
Sexy pants
Sexy bikini
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bikinis usually include a bra or similar but, pant doesn't. Google will help you

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by chris259(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
U are doing well bro
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by Remijuice: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Bikinis usually include a bra or similar but, pant doesn't. Google will help you
So somebody will just wear Bra and Pant in public and call it Bikini...

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
op front page kee u diaundecided
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by Olatundeawo(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
fati2001:

anytime i see dat pic i knw z u.dnt u ave anoder one?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Supreme01:

bro..please go n watch blue film!! angry
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by WoundedLamb: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2021
You guys always pretend as you're correcting ladies while exhibiting your perversion.
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by EmmyMaestro(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2021
wiaris the picture
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by Nennysyl: 3:35am On Feb 20, 2021
Have you heard about the word *Digital Content* but you don't really know how to generate massive income from it?
Do you know how to create content but you are doing it the wrong way which makes you make less money? Stop doing it wrongly.Do you want know how Boss AJ create digital Content the right way that generate over *N600,000* with real time experience for FREE?

Click the link below to gain access now.

https:///InterestedinDCC
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by Supreme01: 6:07am On Feb 20, 2021
Boxer007:

for what, why?
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2021
The only bikini I know is bikini bottom cool
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by wallay77(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mode kor median ni....move it to front page urself
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
It depends on who you ask...

To an American "Pants" refers to the same thing as trousers undecided
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by baralatie(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2021
Dreadlock69:
I dey come Bikini G string Pants Half pant Gothic pant Sexy pants Sexy bikini
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by baralatie(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2021
Boxer007:

really
Re: What's The Difference Between Pant And Bikini (photos) by tnerro1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2021
I predict that 2 years from now, Nigerian ladies will no longer be wearing tights under their short skirts, you go look pants you go tire. Then 5 years from now, Nigerian ladies will no longer be wearing pants under their clothes even if it’s a short skirts, you go look pvssy so tey, na you go tire

(1) (Reply)

How Old Do You Have To Be Before You Know What Is Going On? (pics) / My Own Girlfriend I took To The Club End Up Introducing Me As A Relative / Is "You Are Sexy" A Compliment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.