Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,666 members, 7,801,921 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community (35382 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Conrod: 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
BraggaJ:
Smh. This is not good at all. But this was bound to happen because the ESN/ipob recruits comprise of mostly hoodlums and criminals with AK-47s who are answerable to no one (not to Kanu nor the igbo governors). It would be difficult to even apprehend the perpetrators because I am sure even Nnamdi Kanu does not know most of them (ESN members) nor can he vouch for them.
The fact that it worries you and others is infact a good development,

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lies.

3 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Gbagura: 5:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
I don't interfere in family affairs. Fulani and igbos, masters and slaves.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
A YORUBA MAN SAT DOWN TO PUT THIS SENSELESS NEWS TOGETHER BUT HIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY FULANI HERDSMEN!
HE IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF HIS LAND, HE IS ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT ESN MATTERS.

4 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by CanadianNaija: 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
YungMillionaire:
This is bad. I know the Fulani have killed thousands of children all over Nigeria but still children MUST be off limits.

You believe this story? Where is the proof? Not like this is a reliable news source.

3 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by benseal5(m): 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is not true.... Please let us all be careful of fake news..... I don't why some people will just cook one stupid or write one useless story .. Just To cause wahala.... FAKE NEWS.... FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by November1857(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It is now obvious Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob are now a full blown terrorist organization. Look at how they now put unrest in once calm community of Oba.

If I read correctly even the community members are sympathising with them , showing solidarity meaning they are at lost to such carnage carried out by bitter filled Igbos.

Now the big question is" Why will someone go to a community cohabiting peacefully to cause problems and unrest there"?

The tendency with which Nnamdi Kanu and his useless group hijacks every single situation in Nigeria is worrisome and which every sensible community must resist by any means possible....That has always led to the loss of lives..

ENDSARS protest started and from no and from no where Nnamdi Kanu and his Terrorist organization hijacked it. Without been told it lead to death of countless people in Oyigbo and over 100 residents who don't know what is happening arrested and some are yet to be traced...

There exist clashes between west/north again Nnamdi Kanu has dragged himself to the centre of the situation and creating problems for communities....

Oba is a peaceful community and hardly will you hear any foolish tale or conflict emanating. The issue of Igbos going there to cause conflict in ever peaceful community is something any Sensible mind should condemn....

Nnamdi Kanu is on a deadly mission and when casualties begins to pour in, he will just go to twitter to e-ranting...

Fools die many times....What is the rationale behind going to communities to create problems where there is none?

You're as fake as the news! Gullible bitch !

3 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by walozanga(m): 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Is high time the owner of this forum started verification before posting trash. Nobe this anambra wey we dey?. Rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:
Wetin Pain Me Be Say Na Children Wey Nor Sabi Anything Those Fools Kill.
If Truly It Is IPOB That Killed Them
Then I Say To Them:
IPOB My Left Yansh!
Smh
Mumu. IPOB should kill anything and everything fulani whether old or young.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by hotwax: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
I am ashamed to be a yoruba man right now. Some yorubas still dont know what a shiiit hole we are in. A yoruba man wrote this article.

Please stay out of IPOB business. Fulani herdsmen machetes pregrant women to death in Yewa ogun state. They kill babies...rape kids....

Lets stop being buharudeen, buharidindinrin...

Lets join hands for YorubaNation. This is an opportunity for us. Right now, Fulanis have claimed nearly all our villages...and some of us are in lagos spewing thrash..You all think only Lagos is enough for Yorubas..You can't survive without your villages where farming is done..lets face our priority...

Oodua agbewa ooo

6 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
BLANKET AMNESTY TO ESN

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by LMS1(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Mumu. IPOB should kill anything and everything fulani whether old or young.
You Try O, Your Brain Must Be Proud Of You grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by berryPee(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Its high time FG grant IPOB blanket amnesty.....
yeeeee who stoned me
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by AbaLion: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
OkoYibo:

Don't drag Yorubas into this. Face your fulani friends.
Why are ibos all screaming ' lies' on this thread?
When has Premium Times reportage become a lie?
Ipob/Esn are now attacking little fulani kids rather than go into the forest and face the fulani herdsmen.
Can you see how two faced cowardly the ibos are. When Yoruba dealt with hausas in shasha and fulani Seriki both in ibarapa and yewa, ibos on those threads were accusing Yoruba of not going after the herdsmen in the forest.Yet, same ibos couldn't go after the Adult fulanis but their toddlers.
This thread has shown they are nothing but hypocrites.

-Lion
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by EXOUSIAng: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stale. reasonable Nigerians knows the truth. terrorists Fulani will kill people and the press will term it IPOB handwork just to paint IPOB black. for the records once again, IPOB is a non violent group that is agitating for the sovereignty of Biafra.
You have no soul.... Even some one who doesn't have children knows the pain of lossing kids.... Innocent children have been slaughtered ans this this is what you say
Ohhhh you mean the fulani man killed his own children and then ran to seek refuge at the barrack
My prayer is that you one day feel the pain of lossing CHILDREN so you understand how soulless you sound right now

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by LMS1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

KEEP SHUT THERE!!!
JOBLESSNESS IS A CURSE
I'M SURE THERE'S NOTHING YOU DO OTHER THAN POSTING ON NAIRALAND, JUMPING FROM ONE THREAD TO ANOTHER
What Would You Do If You Have Millions In Your Account?
You Will Not Take Post My Too Personal!
That Is My Situation Here grin
So Dont Get Yourself Angry
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 19, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Fahdiga(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

You have no soul.... Even some one who doesn't have children knows the pain of lossing kids.... Innocent children have been slaughtered ans this this is what you say
Ohhhh you mean the fulani man killed his own children and then ran to seek refuge at the barrack
My prayer is that you one day feel the pain of lossing CHILDREN so you understand how soulless you sound right now
Tell that to the Fulanis that have been killing people all over the country
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by nograv: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Mtchew more lies and diversion tactics from the Arewa...
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Quaddafi29: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
IPOB doesn't and can't target children. The plot to demonized IPOB and ESN is a grandiose one. It is nothing for this people take out their own people and heap the blame on IPOB. Who can prove that those kids were not killed in the north and the pictures made to look like it happened here?

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by BanevsJoker(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Taiwo Hassan Adebayo still dey learn work. Taqiyya journalism.

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by EXOUSIAng: 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Tell that to the Fulanis that have been killing people all over the country
So what makes the IPOB any different from the Fulanis
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Tochj(m): 5:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
adeolakemi:
lol exclusively written by taiwo adebayo a Yoruba journalist? lol I rather believe the devil
Cash and carry
Brown envelope journalist
I know it will be trash when I saw the name
Taiwo Adebayo
IPOB have never kill anybody let alone little innocent children
ESN have only one mission
To defend the land from criminals

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by UncommonLogic: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorists at work. Their online terrorist collaborators will come up with all sorts of excuses why their terrorist bothers should be left alone. I sure hope the Army will hunt them down and killed like pigs that they are.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oba that I stay Kwa,ndi asi

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by slam7000(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Juliusmalema:

It is now obvious Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob are now a full blown terrorist organization. Look at how they now put unrest in once calm community of Oba.

If I read correctly even the community members are sympathising with them , showing solidarity meaning they are at lost to such carnage carried out by bitter filled Igbos.

Now the big question is" Why will someone go to a community cohabiting peacefully to cause problems and unrest there"?

The tendency with which Nnamdi Kanu and his useless group hijacks every single situation in Nigeria is worrisome and which every sensible community must resist by any means possible....That has always led to the loss of lives..

ENDSARS protest started and from no and from no where Nnamdi Kanu and his Terrorist organization hijacked it. Without been told it lead to death of countless people in Oyigbo and over 100 residents who don't know what is happening arrested and some are yet to be traced...

There exist clashes between west/north again Nnamdi Kanu has dragged himself to the centre of the situation and creating problems for communities....

Oba is a peaceful community and hardly will you hear any foolish tale or conflict emanating. The issue of Igbos going there to cause conflict in ever peaceful community is something any Sensible mind should condemn....

Nnamdi Kanu is on a deadly mission and when casualties begins to pour in, he will just go to twitter to e-ranting...

Fools die many times....What is the rationale behind going to communities to create problems where there is none?

Juliusmalema:

Premiumtimes

You debunked the stories and video on the burning of Fulani huts in Oba, Idemili lga the other day. You carried out some research and made it known that such didn’t happen in Oba town in Anambra state...

Today we are hearing that 6 Fulani children were killed in the Oba! That doesn’t sound right sir and I don’t believe this news.

I think it’s a propaganda but a good one for Fulanis. I was abused endlessly by some fools because I was against the burning of the huts.

I don’t believe that Fulanis would just disappear and leave children as young as that in that forest all by themselves...think about it. Where did all the adults go to including the women...leaving all those kids in the huts.

Something isn’t right here.

Nevertheless, I blame IPOB/ESN. Their videos are filled with so much noise.

I SUPPORT ESN and do hope that they become more strategic and intelligent in the plans and actions.
Nnamdi Kanu should also learn to shut his mouth. I don’t think he wants to be tied/connected with the murders of children.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by UncommonLogic: 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga:
Stale. reasonable Nigerians knows the truth. terrorists Fulani will kill people and the press will term it IPOB handwork just to paint IPOB black. for the records once again, IPOB is a non violent group that is agitating for the sovereignty of Biafra.
[/s]

IPIG terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Omuaro38: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
AbaLion:

Why are ibos all screaming ' lies' on this thread?
When has Premium Times reportage become a lie?
Ipob/Esn are now attacking little fulani kids rather than go into the forest and face the fulani herdsmen.
Can you see how two faced cowardly the ibos are. When Yoruba dealt with hausas in shasha and fulani Seriki both in ibarapa and yewa, ibos on those threads were accusing Yoruba of not going after the herdsmen in the forest.Yet, same ibos couldn't go after the Adult fulanis but their toddlers.
This thread has shown they are nothing but hypocrites.

-Lion

I doubt this idiot even knows what Fulani herdsmen are doing to his people, poverty induced by lack of data to access the internet to read about Fulani atrocities in the South west is really a sad thing.

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Organs(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

IPOB and lies..... With what we hear the leader Nnamdi Kanu say and command his people to do? You are here lying. At the very least say "We need to verify the information or something..... dont come here and lie if you dont know! IPOB and lying is like 5 and 6.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Coldie(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by topboss: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
IPOB RATHER KILL COWS.

FULANI SHOULD STOP HAVING CHILDREN, IT IS TOO MUCH PUNISHMENT FOR A CHILD TO BE WANDER AROUND AIMLESSLY.

USELESS PEOPLE, ARE NOW KILLING THEIR CHILDREN TO PAINT IPOB BLACK.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Naira Jumps To 8-month High Of 1,120/$ As Dollars Flood Black Market / Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.