Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,776 members, 7,802,382 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community (35383 Views)

IPOB On Ahmed Gulak: It’s Political Assassination, Hold Uzodinma, Not Us / IPOB On Ebubeagu: Register With New Security Outfit & Join Your Ancestors / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:

You Try O, Your Brain Must Be Proud Of You grin grin grin
You are insane. Do you know how many Igbo children that have been killed by the Fulanis? Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Germi9: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
nonsense write up

3 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by slam7000(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Graphics picture

Fulani herdsmen kill children in Enugu

https://www.igbounioncanada.com/biafra-news/nigeria-enugu-killings-by-fulani-herdsmen-gruesome-pictures.html

How could anyone no matter how mean and wicked he is raise a machete and do this to a child or any human??

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Georgekyrian(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nairaland is been manipulated, like m.o.d how can you bring this flimsy news to front page. Oh Nigeria I weep cry

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by NaMeAboki: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2021
The hypocrites will tell you that their IPOB organisation is unarmed and non violent; yet they have steadily shown capacity to kill policemen and burn their stations, and now the capacity to kill innocent defenceless Fulani children.

Should the Fulani regroup and come back to take revenge; they would be the first ones to be crying more than the bereaved - the cowards wouldn't confront adult Fulani, only children who are mere soft targets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by onlygiddi: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by hansomb: 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Stale. reasonable Nigerians knows the truth. terrorists Fulani will kill people and the press will term it IPOB handwork just to paint IPOB black. for the records once again, IPOB is a non violent group that is agitating for the sovereignty of Biafra.
may it happen to your family if true ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
Killing them is not enough. They should burn them to ashes.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by hansomb: 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by shadowmancer(m): 5:47pm On Feb 19, 2021
Paperworka:
dem don rush put am for front page because ESN kill fulani child soldiers, So all those farmers that where beheaded by the parents of these dead children are nothing ba? abeg let them feel the pain too
The pain you want them to feel is as fake as this story with no photos. Even if it's true, what about the thousands killed everyday by landless fulani black arab mongrels hiding under the umbrella of Herdsmen, bandits, unknown gunmen and bokoharams to pepertrate their bedbug project called jihad ? All over this failed and expired contraption do these pigheads baztards murder native indigeneous people on their ancestral land all because they believe one pedofile danfodio inherited it for them and endorsed by the same British who just got out of EU while leaving the native indigenes trapped under the mere geographic expression on a map which many are now seeing that it isn't a country in any way.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by OfoIgbo: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
dat9jaguy:

So you guys now go after children, very bad.
Ordinary Airforce surveillance yesterday you guys were already shouting massacre.
Continue the chest beating, when you see the result you go rest.

First of all, I am not even a member of IPOB neither am I in support of Kanu leading ESN. But is Kanu's cause just? An emphatic YES.

Who implicated IPOB in the killings? Was it a one year old or a three year old? After all the adults were not around. This smells of a huge setup. The best way to get to the truth is to consult a deadly native doctor, hopefully from one of the NRI communities. He has to administer a ritual oath-taking on the DSS chief, the Fulani elder who mentioned that he received a call, a top member of IPOB.
Any person found wanting will die instantly and his descendants will all die off, within a year.

I can guarantee you the Fulani elder and the DSS chief will turn down this process, as they know they will die instantly, as they must have been responsible for the kids deaths. Fulanis will go any length.

If I was the ESN leader, by now I would have captured scores of Nigerian soldiers and policemen from some checkpoints in Igboland, and also accuse them of rape, extortion and murder.

Whatever fate the ESN operatives suffer in the hands of this terrorist government will befall those soldiers and policemen captured from military and police roadblocks.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by AbaLion: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Omuaro38:

I doubt this idiot even knows what Fulani herdsmen are doing to his people, poverty induced by lack of data to access the internet to read about Fulani atrocities in the South west is really a sad thing.
Why are you killing their kids?
Why don't you go into the forest and face the herdsmen killing you?

-Lion
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Fahdiga(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
hansomb:
may it happen to your family if true ?
Why saying if true if you are not sure of what you are wishing me

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Amhappy(f): 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hmmmm this need to be investigated thoroughly
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by dat9jaguy(m): 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:

First of all, I am not even a member of IPOB neither am I in support of Kanu leading ESN. But is Kanu's cause just? An emphatic YES.

Who implicated IPOB in the killings? Was it a one year old or a three year old? After all the adults were not around. This smells of a huge setup. The best way to get to the truth is to consult a deadly native doctor, hopefully from one of the NRI communities. He has to administer a ritual oath-taking on the DSS chief, the Fulani elder who mentioned that he received a call, a top member of IPOB.
Any person found wanting will die instantly and his descendants will all die off, within a year.

I can guarantee you the Fulani elder and the DSS chief will turn down this process, as they know they will die instantly, as they must have been responsible for the kids deaths. Fulanis will go any length.

If I was the ESN leader, by now I would have captured scores of Nigerian soldiers and policemen from some checkpoints in Igboland, and also accuse them of rape, extortion and murder.

Whatever fate the ESN operatives suffer in the hands of this terrorist government will befall those soldiers and policemen captured from military and police roadblocks.
grin

grin You and I know you are just chest beating. Enjoy.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by aryzgreat: 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Paid hatchet journalism.

This kind of thing cannot happen without it going viral.

No pictures, no videos!

Lagos Ibadam fake expressway journalism

Umu Ekwensu turu mbo n'ike

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by LMS1(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

You are insane. Do you know how many Igbo children that have been killed by the Fulanis? Idiot.
I Dont Throw Insults Back.
You May Be My Elder B T W.
I Just Said Your Brain Is Proud Of You.
Very Proud Of Bloomfrancs grin
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by amanzejude(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Premium Times doing a stage managed reportage to tarnish image of MNK and IPOB at the international scene.

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by storeaz2020: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Fake news!

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by michoim(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:
Wetin Pain Me Be Say Na Children Wey Nor Sabi Anything Those Fools Kill.
If Truly It Is IPOB That Killed Them
Then I Say To Them:
IPOB My Left Yansh!
Smh
The true nature of IPOB is gradually being revealed
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by shadowmancer(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:
A YORUBA MAN SAT DOWN TO PUT THIS SENSELESS NEWS TOGETHER BUT HIS COMMUNITY HAS BEEN DESTROYED BY FULANI HERDSMEN!
HE IS NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION OF HIS LAND, HE IS ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT ESN MATTERS.
That person you think is a Yoruba is actually a fulani disguised as Yoruba. Go to my past post to read more.

aryzgreat:
Paid hatchet journalism.

This kind of thing cannot happen without it going viral.

No pictures, no videos!

Lagos Ibadam expressway journalism

Umu Ekwensu turu mbo n'ike
A fulani mongrel is behind the fake news to gain sympathy from the same everyone whose people they keep murdering all over the expired contraption.

Freelance363:
was he elected senate yesterday? This has been happening for a long time;even movies have shown it a long time ago.
They are the senates,what about reducing the bloated salaries they recieve every month,and using it to build industries that can employ graduates?
Good point. That and many more anti-people governance can't happen in a deamalgamated Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by bdon123(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Government desperately trying to get public sympathy by tagging ipob wit same vices that are d norms of fulani herdsmen.Killing of kids is not something ipob youths will do. Only religious extremist do tins like this
AtikuNetwork:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/443855-exclusive-six-children-killed-in-attack-on-anambra-community.html

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Chrixtopha(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Only one groupitary as of people are capable of something crazy like this and it's nothing but the Fulani herdsmen...IPOB ESN are busy facing the Nigeria military seen on the media

2 Likes

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Omuaro38: 6:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
AbaLion:

Why are you killing their kids?
Why don't you go into the forest and face the herdsmen killing you?

-Lion
Apparently you're so poor that that you can't afford small data to access the internet database, but ESN have for long been attacking Fulani illegal settlements across the SE states and sacking them (lots of the videos are even scattered on the internet). On the other hand, there have been back to back massacres by the same herdsmen in your region but shame or poverty won't allow you admit it, in Ogun state alone roughly 15 people have been slaughtered in the space of just a week!

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by nedekid: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
CoalcityBoi:
lie from hell
Abi, it is not in the nature of igbos to butcher people, not to talk of kids. We all know which region and tribe is 5&6 with beheading, butchering, Dagger, stabbings etc.
Its either this is fake propaganda or the father had issues with his Co fulani.

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by mkpologwu(m): 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Igwe355:
Kai

Havertz....
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by Mitsurugi(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
lonecatt:
You mean Fulani will kill their own and claim it is ipob ?

Ipob that has started carrying ak47 is the one you claim is non violent?
People like you need to be stripped naked ,hot pepper poured on you and flogged with koboko.

Keep quiet sir!

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
I keep blaming the fed govt that once had that fake messiah of the igbo race in their net and allowed him to slip.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by obama30: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/443855-exclusive-six-children-killed-in-attack-on-anambra-community.html

Reporting By Taiwo-Hassan Adebayo from Anambra, as Anambra people can't report what happens in their area because Taiwo is educated than them.

Fulani community in Oba, Idemili Local Government Area. you should have made the report in this way, Fulani town Oba, in Idemili Local Government Area. there's a place they can't gain access to live there, not even Buhari can give them such access.

the patriarch of the community, Dogo Isa, there's nothing that can make any northerner a patriarch of the community in Anambra state, because lands in Anambra is not even enough for Anambra people, so how manage a northerner hope to grab land in the heart of Anambra OBA town talk-less of being the community head. not even Buhari can have such privilege.

He said he has been in Anambra State for 43 years, you get mind, 8 years after fighting igbo's by Nigeria. you migrate to Oba to occupied free land because in your mind, you win Igbo's in the war. Did Britain told you that Igbo's gave land freely before amalgamation?

In Oba area, fear of a Fulani reprisal has risen, who is afraid of who? Oba is heart of Anambra state and if all northerner in Anamabra is coward let them try that nonsense attack in hearts lands of Anamabra and watch how Anambra towns will wipe them out. Imagine reprisal attack in a stone throw town between Onitsha and Nnewi.

even if millions of fulanis try rubbish at area as Oba, sorry will be name of entire fulanis including the federal government workers at Anambra. who the hell did fulanis think they are. Fulani reprisal attack in Anambra is awaken of over due anger.
Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by gbemishile: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
when I was banned on this platform I got thinking and realised that ethnic and religious bigotry is what makes nairaland tick.
we keep lying and putting 100% of the blame on govt for causing religious and ethnic divide amongst the citizen,without ever admitting we also share a larger part of the blame,as evident by the way this nairaland mods quickly push ethnic and religious news on front page setting us up to trade bad words against our leaders and ourselves.
I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Six Children Killed In Attack By IPOB On Anambra Community by FOXYDESIIGNERX: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dont let anyone mislead you in those information that you see online, they are just selling there market, nah wetin them tell them dem dey talk... useless ppl
AtikuNetwork:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Party Accused Of Spreading Fake Pictures Of Nasarawa Rally / Naira Jumps To 8-month High Of 1,120/$ As Dollars Flood Black Market / Governor Wike Takes Delivery Of Legacy 600 Aircraft From Germany (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.