Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body (19968 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by benjackugo: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body (Photo)

A Nigerian Lady had sex with her new boyfriend on Valentine's Day and days later she discovered maggots in her private part, IgbereTV has learnt.

Jennifer Ijeoma, an Admin in a private Facebook group, shared the news in the group after receiving the news from the original poster.

See the post below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1383059/sex-new-boyfriend-valentines-day-saw-body-photo/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by chatinent: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is the real definition of done and dusted.

Fruition of engaging in premarital sex. To the Yahoo boy, well-done sah.

22 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by dawno2008(m): 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by mamaafrik(m): 4:51pm On Feb 19, 2021
should we tell her??,they have uaed this wan ,"they will finish your biscuits,they finish your sweet......."

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by chatinent: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2021
The more I read about them, the more most of them disgust me.

You just met sb, and you have already slept with them!

E no go better for Eve.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by EngrMcDon(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Congratulations dear,,,, you are now a proud owner of a brand new magot infested pucci,,, Abstain from sexual immorality, you say no... You even get mind to tell us,, Clap for yourself

16 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by FalseProphet1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
This one has gone already. She's just a walking corpse. This I have seen.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Chummynoni(m): 4:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
For real? The idiot was even asking if it is HIV?
Is HIV not better than being a walking corpse?. In a week time, your pucci would be rotten with poignant smell.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by debbydams(f): 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
Haaaa
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Fahdiga(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
This one don convert to Benz already

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Karemarealty288(m): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
It is finished .....cee' fini

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Queenslander(f): 5:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Argh, ,,,oh dear, this can't be real, what in God's earth is that?

4 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by TANID(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
FUTURE IS FEMALE cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Liposure: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
One chance. Some girls will never learn.

5 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Freestainworld(m): 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
She is asking question as if she doesn't know her way to the hospital, but she will know her way to a man's dick.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by eveninnewspaper: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2021
Are those not tadpoles
Since you have decided to be useless to mankind, you may as well be useful to dem yahoo boys. Good one!

3 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by fati2001(m): 5:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS...

4 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by habsydiamond(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2021
If u never know aunty... Ur new boy friend my foot. U better talk true Wetin happen. Make I tell u true... This one is not science sickness ooo... In short dem Don use u do something serious.. No be drugs u need na spiritual cleansing... If u like ursef better go to ur pastor aunty olosho.

7 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by oluwatunechi(m): 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
congratulations
Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by BareFacedLies(m): 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
fati2001:
NIGERIANS ARE USELESS...

I can tell that you're hórny cheesy

4 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by earleswood(f): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
It is a case of myiasis, a term used to describe the infestation of a live animal by fly larvae, is rarely reported in human subjects. The adult fly lays its eggs on living tissue that progresses to become larvae that feed on living tissue having gone through three developmental stages known as the first, second and third instar. The larvae become pupae before finally developing into adults.

15 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2021
Someone said things are evolving including the practice of premarital sex.

Keep having sex o. Body go tell una.

Waaaatt.. shocked they've used this one for rituals. Hmmm...

3 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by josh123(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
dem don use this one buy Benz last last

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2021
This one has been used.

2 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by ThiagoKid(m): 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
I just pity the next guy who go fvck am....pheeeeww!

4 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Piptocoin: 6:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Queenslander:
Argh, ,,,oh dear, this can't be real, what in God's earth is that?

That, my dear, is the fruit of sin...aka...one of the wages of sin. You work for the devil you get paid. Satan never owes any of his workers (of iniquity). He always pays promptly as and at when due.

The Lady is already dead. What is left is her burial. Isn't it funny to see a corpse talking? You are looking at her.

3 Likes

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Piptocoin: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
CalliDora1:
Someone said things are evolving including the practice of premarital sex.

Keep having sex o. Body go tell una.

Waaaatt.. shocked they've used this one for rituals. Hmmm...

I love smart ladies. You look like you know your onions. Wish all girls were this smart.

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by wallay77(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Whick kinda maggot be this...we be like tacking nails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by theFilmtric: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian girls are useless...All of them.

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Weneda(m): 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
One thing with some Ladies is that they have ears but they don't hear

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With My New Boyfriend On Valentine's Day, I Saw This In My Body by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
earleswood:
It is a case of myiasis, a term used to describe the infestation of a live animal by fly larvae, is rarely reported in human subjects. The adult fly lays its eggs on living tissue that progresses to become larvae that feed on living tissue having gone through three developmental stages known as the first, second and third instar. The larvae become pupae before finally developing into adults.
this is the cause of d wahala inside of u. No be Yahoo my dear, go to the hospital and it will be treated

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Toast White Girls In London? / . / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.