Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) (49793 Views)

General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by mike404(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2021
Enoch07:
everybody gat dat right, why this nigga own come be news na
APC DON BLACKMAIL AM BRUH
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by mike404(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Believe an igbo man at your own peril. All these their e-noise is because buhari has shut the door on them from free oil money. Not all president would be as docile as Jonathan who allowed the whole treasury looted by Igbos under him. Same APC they term a fulani party is where they are all running to when they realize pdp is dead and buried. What a people!

Watch dem storm this post like leeches...

grin grin grin
DO YOU KNOW THAT FULANIS CAN EQUALLY SPEAK YORUBA undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
His joining APC is inconsequential..

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
If u in to make a change why not
Positive change o not buhari kind
of change
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by wellmax(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:
[s]Cubana Club Isnt Paying You Anymore.
You Decided To Open Your Own Club/bar.
Now That Does Not Generate The Amount Of Money U Need To Keep Your Lifestlye
You Decided To Dive Into Politics. And Na APC You Go Choose?
Guy Your Head Dey There! cheesy
God Has Finally Visit Your Bank Account, I Know What I Meangrin
Guys Let Me Introduce To You The New Politcal Chief Priest.
Who In 2025 Would Be Put For Trial By The EFCC For Diverting N500 Million Ment For Rural Projects In Imo Stategrin

No Be Me Talk Am O!
Na Too Much Whiskey Cause Am grin [/s]

Cry me like a river
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by livinbygrace: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
Yankee101:
So na person wey dey sell beer them dey give accolades to like this?

No wonder yahoo boys are featured in songs and drug dealers are king makers in nigeria

Stop saying what you dont know.All over the world men ,entertainment business is mostly dominated by these men of shady deals,even in America,Or na civil servants or bankers wan buy champaine of 200k a bottle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by contigiency(m): 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
APC just gaining ground everywhere, but some people who sleep and wake up in social media think that the whole world has abandoned the party.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by Uyi168: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Flier:
Work hard! Nigeria is the best place to live.Real people only travel on holiday not to be a slave abroad

Enjoy your naija.
Na different heads we bring come life.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by senteugene: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2021
Taja teran party
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good for him.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by just2endowed: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
Business and politics.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by ArticleBeast: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2021
Gbagura:
Believe an igbo man at your own peril. All these their e-noise is because buhari has shut the door on them from free oil money. Not all president would be as docile as Jonathan who allowed the whole treasury looted by Igbos under him. Same APC they term a fulani party is where they are all running to when they realize pdp is dead and buried. What a people!

Watch dem storm this post like leeches...

grin grin grin
And opened the door to fulani. No wonder fulani fly pj while Yorubas eat pepper kpomo and bole grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by LMS1(m): 6:19pm On Feb 19, 2021
wellmax:

Cry me like a river

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by AfonjaFirstSon: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2021
We yorubas are not happy to see an Igbo man join Apc, we want all the Igbos to remain in Pdp so that we will clinch Apc presidential ticket. But since Igbos are joining Apc in their numbers, the thing is paining us no be small.

We yoruba elders urge President Buhari never to allow Igbo people to join Apc, because we yorubas don't trust Igbos. They can snatch Apc presidential ticket from us. Orisirisi something
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by oluwatunechi(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:

Who In 2025 Would Be Put For Trial By The EFCC For Diverting N500 Million Ment For Rural Projects In Imo Stategrin

He should be save till @least 2028 PMB won't hand over to any political party asides the APC and he's successor will get 8years straight
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by oluwatunechi(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:

We yoruba elders urge President Buhari never to allow Igbo people to join Apc, because we yorubas don't trust Igbos. They can snatch Apc presidential ticket from us. Orisirisi something

Sorry o..are the Yoruba's interested in the presidential race
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by obalmartin(f): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
your doing well. nwoke oma osisio
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by tevinsolt: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
If young in Nigeria are really smart they'll join PDP and APC en mass if they're tired of seeing the country the way it is and that's what Cubana is doing.

So far Alternative parties have Proven to be the wrong move really because, almost every single one of you complaining about these rouges in APC and PDP has ended voting for them by default, and the same goes for the media Coverage.

Those parties should be infiltrated in large numbers. That's the way forward. They have the network already and the money, we just need good people to get in there really.

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
His pal Davido wont be happy with this move. Might mean a parting of ways lol.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by Oshokalo: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
and this idiot follow protest,why all this change,who go vote this one as youth
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by oluwatunechi(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
CardiNice:
It's a very very very wrong move.
There are reasons why men like Adenuga, otedola and co refused to join politics.

Look at what happened to Trump.

He is a boy to the governor but when the governor leaves office and someone that doesn't like him and his dealings becomes the governor of imo State, he is going to regret it because you don't go into politics if you made money illegally, it gives your political opponents the chance to take you down.
Remember he got into some kind of Beef with his former boss and friends like jowizaza.
These guys can now fork him up, just imagine if PDP clinched the presidential seat in the next election, then cubana will be in some real deep shiiit.

You think the people of PDP won't revenge the many political witch-hunt Buhari gave some of their members?

This is why Davido is wiser than him.

Nawaooo..
do you know him?
do you know his political ambitions?
how do you compare people with different visions?
so let's say APC won the presidential race nko?

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by AfonjaFirstSon: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
oluwatunechi:

Sorry o..are the Yoruba's interested in the presidential race
we yoruba are interested in presidential race. The north is trying to give Igbos a chance, but we yorubas will never allow it to happen. Orisirisi something
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 6:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
DrLazCommenting:
Fear of EFCC has chased this one to APC grin
Fear of EFCC no dey chase people go PDP?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by Okoroawusa: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oshokalo:
and this idiot follow protest,why all this change,who go vote this one as youth
So the protest was about APC?

Make una dey confess small small

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by oluwatunechi(m): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
we yoruba are interested in presidential race. The north is trying to give Igbos a chance, but we yorubas will never allow it to happen. Orisirisi something

it shouldn't go to the SW honestly,that seat belongs to the SE but folks from that part cannot be trusted cos they've never believed in the oneness of Nigeria give an ibo man the seat and the first thing he'll do is how to activate BIAFRA
I see it going to the NC to avoid bloodshed just like when Gen. Y.Gowon came in
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by Juoflife1(f): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Dead party with Dead people sad
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by Truth801(m): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2021
GamalNasser:
Abi make i join the Satanic party too?
lol

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by lagonovo: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2021
Flood the political parties & take over their structure. You have the numbers. Your parents and grandparents were analyzing and blowing grammar on the sidelines since 1960 yet nothing changed.

Spread out and flood the parties from ward levels. When you grab political power you can determine what you want from a position of real strength. Build the struggle from within, leverage legal/constitutional structure, it makes it more difficult for them to ride you especially when you move in enmass. Nobody labels executive structure of a political party as terrorists, even as party rebels they negotiate with you. There is no United Nations, World Court, CNN or the likes to effectively help anybody, enough with our naivety.

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by Trustedpro: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2021
LMS1:
Cubana Club Isnt Paying You Anymore.
You Decided To Open Your Own Club/bar.
Now That Does Not Generate The Amount Of Money U Need To Keep Your Lifestlye
You Decided To Dive Into Politics. And Na APC You Go Choose?
Guy Your Head Dey There! cheesy
God Has Finally Visit Your Bank Account, I Know What I Meangrin
Guys Let Me Introduce To You The New Politcal Chief Priest.

No Be Me Talk Am O!
Na Too Much Whiskey Cause Am grin

One day one day this your mind set go put you for trouble .....no be me talk am o Na too much igbo ..Lol
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by lagonovo: 7:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
tevinsolt:
If young in Nigeria are really smart they'll join PDP and APC en mass if they're tired of seeing the country the way it is and that's what Cubana is doing.

So far Alternative parties have Proven to be the wrong move really because, almost every single one of you complaining about these rouges in APC and PDP has ended voting for them by default, and the same goes for the media Coverage.

Those parties should be infiltrated in large numbers. That's the way forward. They have the network already and the money, we just need good people to get in there really.
I did not even read this when I posted mine!
Totally agree! The way forward is to move in heavily into the political parties. We have been fooling ourselves for decades with so many deaths and no change. All Nigerian youths should flood the political parties and have a say in who comes out as candidates at all levels.

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by mach7(m): 7:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
JGrace1:
Good for him

check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels
I'm interested. What is your mode of sale and delivery?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Apc that won’t allow u say ur mind. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crude Oil Discovered In North East (1 Billion Barrels) - Timipre Sylva / 20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Fayose Has N300m In His Zenith Bank Account - Lere Olayinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.