Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). (681 Views)

Holier Than Thous Should Think This Over & Over Again(pics) / See Why I Won't Date A Lady That Can't Cook Again (pics) / Slay Queen At It Again (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by Iamdbull: 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
First of all, I want to really appreciate my nairaland family for all the support they showed towards me when I opened a thread about feeling depressed about spending my life savings on music.

here is the link to the thread in case you didn't see it
https://www.nairaland.com/6384768/just-recorded-song-life-savings

I know most of you will be wondering why my song is not yet out.

I am really happy I worked with the producer. We made the song but it was sounding too normal like nothing extraordinary. So we decided to make a new beat different from the one I took to the studio, then we added that one it still wasn't sounding like what will be a hit.

So after a month I had to go back to the studio and voice again and am really inlove with what am hearing.

I hope and pray people like it.

Once again thanks for the support, I won't relent.

pics below (Don't mind my camera quality).

3 Likes

Re: Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by LMS1(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Congrats To You #Iambul
What Is Your Song Name Let Me Go And Download.
But If E No Sweet U Go Give Me My Data Back O grin
Congrats Twice Again cheesy

1 Like

Re: Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2021
nice, I'll love to hear it. I'm a music producer too
Re: Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by Theboy21: 6:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nice one
Re: Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by kings2079(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
just drop the damn songs and let the people, decide which one will be a hit. I have not seen a mango tree, that consumes it's own fruits. you may be surprised that the least one, is the crowds favorite.
Re: Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by Meedon: 9:54pm On Feb 19, 2021
Re: Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 23, 2021
real4real2021:
nice, I'll love to hear it. I'm a music producer too
do you make reggae beats or know anyone that does?
Re: Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by ABCthingx: 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

do you make reggae beats or know anyone that does?
Im presently working one.
Re: Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 24, 2021
ABCthingx:
Im presently working one.
waw that's rare, which state is your studio located
Re: Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by ABCthingx: 3:03pm On Feb 24, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

waw that's rare, which state is your studio located
Niger state lol. But it's the area closed to Abuja so we're still safe.
Re: Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2021
ABCthingx:
Niger state lol. But it's the area closed to Abuja so we're still safe.
DEMN , it's too far from ibadan
Re: Had To Go And Record My Song Again(pics). by Sammmyyyy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2021
Nice one bro.

Well done.

(1) (Reply)

Men,what Most Gets You Angry At Your Lover / As e dey Hot!!!. Still Paying Asap:Old Facebook Account Needed Asap / Is It Normal For A Husband To Wash His Wife Pan-ties�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.