Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu (47240 Views)

Sanwoolu Invited Soldiers & LCC Tampered With The CCTV, More Damning Revelations / Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video / Nigeria Soldier's Deployed To Orlu Raided,assaulted & Bundled Some Men Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Goldenheart(m): 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Golan007: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
No surprise here.

They are carrying out a genocide against northerners and any with a contrary view under the guise of seeking Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by AzuNas: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
Alright. . . . . . . .Aje

Something is fundamentally wrong with all this Eastern governors

Abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by secretkiller: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2021
You guys are trying so hard to justify the deployment of gunships to urlu on the pretext that you are searching for ESN.

All this propaganda will NEVER stop IPOB or ESN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Mayng01(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
It will surely end in tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
This explanation no make sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Washere(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pikin we say him mama no go sleep...........
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by MrCGPA(m): 6:26pm On Feb 19, 2021
Could you imaging the Assertion on the Nigerian only Supreme Court Governor? You can rant rubbish selling your people. Hope you are seeing how the Shaik and other Northerners are protecting their people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Kinematics: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ipigs getting gbasgbos. Wike has showed other governors the way!

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by GuyWise101(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnn

Supreme court Gov has spoken, useless fool....

fulani people have been killing people in their ancestral land but you have never uttered a word, IPOB is trying to come to the rescue of the helpless and you are now opening your stinking mouth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Abdulsaddiq: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
So blame ur governor not buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Mrpojj(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Bellotelli: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pls wipe out ipob terrorist from the earth surface
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Mrpojj(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
BraggaJ:
If what the governor is saying is true, then Ipob has turned into a full-blown terrorist organisation. I mean, why else would they be killing police, snatching people's vehicles and even killing their fellow ibos, all in the name of ridding iboland of Fulanis.

You believe him?

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by topboss: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR

A MAN THAT CAME 4TH AND WAS MOVED TO FIRST BY A NORTHERN MUSLIM JUDGE, IS WHICH PERSON LEADER?

DID HE WIN ELECTION?

WHO VOTED FOR HIM?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hope! so u did dis
Wat d fvck man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So it's this useless supreme court governor that invited soldiers to orlu to kill his own people ..

Mr governnor, A child that wakes up in the morning and starts to dance Surugede dance , should realise that surugede dance is dance of the spirits .

Ohakim and Rochas were both disgraced in Imo State, you're next.
not to his own people but the proscribed ipob terrorists like the boka haram and the northern bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Abdulsaddiq: 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2021
They are the real terrorist flush them wit no mercy

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
BraggaJ:
If what the governor is saying is true, then Ipob has turned into a full-blown terrorist organisation. I mean, why else would they be killing police, snatching people's vehicles and even killing their fellow ibos, all in the name of ridding iboland of Fulanis.
even buhari can convince this one in next 200 years that he's fit to lead nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Pecuman: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
BraggaJ:

But it isn't true.

I know people in Orlu and they never reported this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by michoim(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Every right thinking person knows IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu is very despicable and treacherous...

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by tunjiajayi: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oya na.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hahahahaha grin

HOPE OZODINGBA

We hope your making sense in the eyes of orlu indigenes

From the video we saw orlu indigenes were happy that ESN have arrived the scene when military were harassing citizens in orlu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Babaken(m): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So it's this useless supreme court governor that invited soldiers to orlu to kill his own people ..

Mr governnor, A child that wakes up in the morning and starts to dance Surugede dance , should realise that surugede dance is dance of the spirits .

Ohakim and Rochas were both disgraced in Imo State, you're next.
That's what they tell him to tell his people shameless goat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by geendi(f): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Same method they used during Lekki MASSACRE . God help us

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Jostoman: 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
BraggaJ:
is this a comment or jargons?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Pecuman: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
drlaykay:

How come Hope could invite soldiers and his Lagos counterpart Babajide, during the endsars protest denied having such power?

By the way, I'm done calling these politicians by their surname, they deserve no respects

They can't order the soldiers, as in the soliders can refuse the invite but they can invite soldiers.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Monogamy: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
Are ESN only in Imo state?

Why didn't other SE governors invite soldiers?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by ngadaAwo: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

Igbos are the one shooting themselves in the leg...

Igbo and betrayal are like 5 & 6.....

Flat edd invited fulani herdsmen soldiers to come and kill his fellow flat edd.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
adenrele I'll instruct gbegile boys to give you a 30 days contract that Will start tonight

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by prigoz(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2021
The Supreme court governor doesn't have sence, he is reasoning for anus ( Ike nsi) he wants to follow the footstep of Wine but let him know that after governor comes ordinary civilian just like Mbadunuju

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) / The International Media On Buhari’s Certificate Saga, Lessons To The Our Media / Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.