Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu (47226 Views)

Sanwoolu Invited Soldiers & LCC Tampered With The CCTV, More Damning Revelations / Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video / Nigeria Soldier's Deployed To Orlu Raided,assaulted & Bundled Some Men Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by witworth(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
favor914:
Whether you like it or not, he is an Ndigbo leader, he is part of the people causing confusion in Ohaneze.
he is a slave.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2021
topboss:
THIS IS THE GOVERNOR IMOLITES VOTED FOR.

A MAN THAT WILL NEVER WANT NIGERIA ARMY IN HIS STATE IN PEACE TIME.

THE PEOPLE'S GOVERNOR
Yes, this is the man I voted for. I'm from Nkwerre and Uche Nwosu is from my area but I voted Emeka because I knew he would deliver and he didn't disappoint me. Too bad the useless Nigerian government foisted the Hopeless One upon us
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Coolgent(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Nice one Sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Hapuruchukwu(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
BraggaJ:

I don't know if he is saying the truth or not, that's why my comment was conditional upon the veracity of the governor's statement. But so far ipob has not come out to deny his statements, so for now the governor's account of events is the only version out there. If he is lying then Ipob should come out and deny via an official press release.

I don't even understand you. Are you telling me that you're considering an element of truth coming out from the mouth of your governors in such situation. It's like you just came new to naija. When they even say Governor, its even a supreme court governor-an embodiment of lies. From 4th to 1st. Believe them at ur detriment.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by favor914: 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2021
witworth:
he is a slave.
Are you calling your leader, or people slaves?
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by favor914: 11:15pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hapuruchukwu:

I don't even understand you. Are you telling me that you're considering an element of truth coming out from the mouth of your governors in such situation. It's like you just came new to naija. When they even say Governor, its even a supreme court governor-an embodiment of lies. From 4th to 1st. Believe them at ur detriment.
Ok we should believe you that got your story from the Indian Hemp joint?
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by KingLion007(m): 11:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
I will comment later.Let me buy my bottle for the night
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So it's this useless supreme court governor that invited soldiers to orlu to kill his own people ..

Mr governnor, A child that wakes up in the morning and starts to dance Surugede dance , should realise that surugede dance is dance of the spirits .

Ohakim and Rochas were both disgraced in Imo State, you're next.

Nigerian fulani politicians forgot that IPOB ESN are the strongest forces in the East.

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by 2sexycom(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2021
SaintBeehot:
why should a sitting governor tell lies against his people??
lol.. Federal Government and the Lagos State government lied about the killings at Lekki Tollgate... just saying in case you have forgotten. In Nigeria, you are nothing to these men. 99.9% of our leaders are cultist, evil and thugish and they will KILL ANYONE just to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
BrandBrainBox:
If you guys were as serious as this about addressing the herders' menace, there would have been no ESN in the first place. We need LEADERS here. What we have now are DEALERS, using our lives to do business with the Fulani hegemony.

How I wished that the younger generations of Nigerians would be smart enough to learn 'the Google Inc Secret' for a speedy transformation of personal/national economies. It is the one secret our older generations lack which is why they mostly lack personal fulfillment while running the country into a hole out of their stupidity.

The younger generations of Nigerians must value knowledge or they will end up even worse than these thoughtless souls currently piloting the affairs of the country.

Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the only leader we.

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by SonOfTheRisingS: 12:01am On Feb 20, 2021
BraggaJ:
If what the governor is saying is true, then Ipob has turned into a full-blown terrorist organisation. I mean, why else would they be killing police, snatching people's vehicles and even killing their fellow ibos, all in the name of ridding iboland of Fulanis.

Your brain no well.

Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by LordOfTheGame: 12:09am On Feb 20, 2021
BraggaJ:
If what the governor is saying is true, then Ipob has turned into a full-blown terrorist organisation. I mean, why else would they be killing police, snatching people's vehicles and even killing their fellow ibos, all in the name of ridding iboland of Fulanis.

I know that most gullible people like you will believe this bullshit lies from this fulani stooge of a governor who will say anything to please his masters that gave him IMO state.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by calcal: 1:39am On Feb 20, 2021
drlaykay:

How come Hope could invite soldiers and his Lagos counterpart Babajide, during the endsars protest denied having such power?

By the way, I'm done calling these politicians by their surname, they deserve no respects

Welcome to our club <if you need WEREPE and BEES let me know>
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Nobody: 2:32am On Feb 20, 2021
BraggaJ:
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 20, 2021
BraggaJ:

Exactly what we have been saying. Ask any bandit or bH they will tell you they started the work because of frustration with the system.

When you start killing people you are a terrorist and should be killed.

Those with ears will hear.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Nobody: 2:35am On Feb 20, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:

Lord Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the only leader we.

Follow him na. Shekau of the SE
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Ruggedpen: 3:22am On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
So it's this useless supreme court governor that invited soldiers to orlu to kill his own people ..

Mr governnor, A child that wakes up in the morning and starts to dance Surugede dance , should realise that surugede dance is dance of the spirits .

he did not win IMO state, so I am not surprised of what he is doing, he is paying back to Fulani man in supreme court that dash him mandate. What could have made this man a governor that had Case in Efcc.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Ruggedpen: 3:25am On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He just shot himself on the leg with this comment

His political career is officially dead in Imo State
there will be no supreme court next time
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by witworth(m): 6:46am On Feb 20, 2021
favor914:
Are you calling your leader, or people slaves?
I didn't know "he" means people.
I didn't know I called him my leader.
Smiles... Are you sure you can actually read properly with ease.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Ekele22(m): 7:08am On Feb 20, 2021
The Supreme Governor has Spoken.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by Cherez: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2021
BraggaJ:
So, how did what he said become the truth?
So #Endsars protest that happening the South suddenly became only IPOB in Imo state?
So, soldiers with video evidence killed innocent people is a lie but ESN with no proof of engaging innocent people till date is a lie?
Why would we not have evil bandits killing & kidnapping school boy going public & paid monies while innocent people get killed in Nigeria?
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by luluman: 10:44am On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Atleast Buhari is free.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by luluman: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

He just shot himself on the leg with this comment

His political career is officially dead in Imo State
That's the .mistake Nigerians make. Is anybody's political career more important than doing what is right?
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by luluman: 10:46am On Feb 20, 2021
BraggaJ:
Yet their supporters will not see anything wrong with that.
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by nnamdico82: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2021
Nice one Governor hope, you do well. Those miscreants are so mean, the funniest part is that some of them don't even know their father talk more of their descendants.
EcoBrick:

https://thenationonlineng.net/uzodimma-why-i-invited-soldiers-to-orlu/
Re: Uzodimma: Why I Invited Soldiers To Orlu by SonOfTheRisingS: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
[s]
Speaktruth88:

Follow him na. Shekau of the SE
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When A Herdsman's Cow Is Attacked - Abuja Man Says. Photos / Lagos Governor Sanwo-Olu Wins Polling Unit At Lagos Island / EndSARS: Osinbajo Calls Taye Olubayo Who Addressed A Letter To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.