Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:03 AM

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister (56947 Views)

Is It Normal That I've Never Received Any Gift From Anyone? / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by doxijaw: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
She need friends and most importantly boyfriend

This is what unchecked high level religiosity can cause, there's a thin little line between intense religiosity and mild madness

She needs people who can influence her true peer pressure, only friends and boyfriend can

She sees nothing to be shy of when you are around her so you won't be much of an influence

Nothing to do with religion, just a dirty pig.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Btruth: 9:39am On Feb 20, 2021
...... there's definitely a way to manage her if you truly love her.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by BabaIbo: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2021
jwax:
Reading this I don't need a prophet to tell me how much you hate her and how jealous you are.

You didn't even tell us any good thing about her but you carefully picked all her bad sides and glorified them... Babe abi guy, work on this hatred

Aswear, Na wetin vex me be that.

No single goodness of her, the post is laced with hatred and maybe jealousy/envy.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Danhoys: 9:42am On Feb 20, 2021
lovat:
She is much older than you at 28 and you have a 17 year old son?

Stories aplenty in your family

Not my biological son. I gain nothing cooking up lies for suen lol
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by phenylalanine(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:
I thought I knew what dirtiness was until my cousin's sister started living with us. We gave her a room, a roof over her head until she finds her bearing.

She's an orphan, almost going to 28 years, and sells food on Sundays for cash.

But, looking at her, she's the replica of the word 'unappealing.'

Her hair is always shabby, dirty, and she never attempt to even braid it to keep it in order. Black is beautiful, but hers comes in brown patches and acne.

She doesn't even care.

We have a water closet, and she's ready to keep popping without an attempt to flush. The last time I traveled and left the home for a week, the toilet was beyond what I could comprehend.

To the point I had to do renovation, repainted the wall, and had to hire a cleaner to help wash the toilet thoroughly.

I couldn't risk catching a disease doing it myself. That was how bad it was.

After doing all these, she stopped using the toilet, but would prefer to pop in the compound with a black nylon at night.

Sometimes, she even forget to throw them away. I had woke up very early in the morning. Saw her bucket and wanted to use it, what I saw changed my day.

I saw her feces, and since then I vowed never to touched a bucket that is isn't mine.

Aside from her protruding stomach which she does little to hide, the wrapper she wears every evening have never seen water in months.

Women are supposed to be conscious of their unclothedness, but not this cousin of mine.

She can avoid all the bathrooms, and choose to bathe outside in the open at night.

Like, around 8 to 9 pm when everyone is still very much awake.

Sometimes children will bump in on her unintentionally, and the kid will run away traumatized by what he or she have seen.

I dare not go into details to recount how she prepares the food she sales, and how dirty her coolers and kitchen utensils can swim with maggots for 6 days before she finally washes them on Saturday and prepares food on Sunday for her esteemed customers.

She's not beautiful facially, nor wear makeup or earrings since it's against her belief.

Doesn't wear clothes that suit her. If she dresses like an mbeke, that wouldn't be a problem. I just don't understand her dressing at all, coupled with her dirty look.

When it comes to religion, hers is the worse, jumping from one church to the other. And worse, we hardly sleepy at midnight.

She is always in battle with demons, with her speaking of tongues that don't just sound ridiculous, but deafening and irritating.

She's just 28, and I doubt if any man has ever stopped her on the road, and I still suspect she have never laid with a man before.

She's not mentally unstable if that is what most of you might think.

She's lively, knows how to joke and hold conversations like we all do. But when it comes to her body, grooming, overall cleaningness, she's zero.

There are grades of dirtiness, but when it comes to a stage where someone now dines and wines with feces, then there is a problem somewhere.

She's shapeless and doesn't want to do anything about it despite my numerous advise. She eats junk, like...

She runs to the backyard, gets some vegetables and fry it up with some concoctions and food is ready.

I know all their foods, and the things she cooks is nothing less than a concoction. I've eat her food once and my stomach testified.

A thoroughly analysis of her personality fascinates me to some extent. Is this her personality? Something that is genetically engineered into her that she has no control over?

Can she change?

Do you think I can help her, how?
You can, she might be depressed, sit her down talk to her, she is even scare of using the bathroom so you will not feel bad, have a heart talk with her, she is your cousin and she is family... Family is supposed to help one another in overcomming bad habits
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2021
This is why I hate to buy prepared food. I cook my shiit before I eat what will kill me.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by abdsamad(m): 9:45am On Feb 20, 2021
Umm, not saying this jokingly, but yes she does have things going wrong in her brain. Label it however you want.

She needs professional help!
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Biglugard(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:
I thought I knew what dirtiness was until my cousin's sister started living with us. We gave her a room, a roof over her head until she finds her bearing.

Her hair is always shabby, dirty, and she never attempt to even braid it to keep it in order. Black is beautiful, but hers comes in brown patches and acne.

She doesn't even care.

We have a water closet, and she's ready to keep popping without an attempt to flush. The last time I traveled and left the home for a week, the toilet was beyond what I could comprehend.

To the point I had to do renovation, repainted the wall, and had to hire a cleaner to help wash the toilet thoroughly.

After doing all these, she stopped using the toilet, but would prefer to pop in the compound with a black nylon at night.

Sometimes, she even forget to throw them away. I had woke up very early in the morning. Saw her bucket and wanted to use it, what I saw changed my day.

I saw her feces, and since then I vowed never to touched a bucket that is isn't mine.

Aside from her protruding stomach which she does little to hide, the wrapper she wears every evening have never seen water in months.

Women are supposed to be conscious of their unclothedness, but not this cousin of mine.

She can avoid all the bathrooms, and choose to bathe outside in the open at night.

Sometimes children will bump in on her unintentionally, and the kid will run away traumatized by what he or she have seen.

I dare not go into details to recount how she prepares the food she sales, and how dirty her coolers and kitchen utensils can swim with maggots for 6 days before she finally washes them on Saturday and prepares food on Sunday for her esteemed customers.

She's not beautiful facially, nor wear makeup or earrings since it's against her belief.

Doesn't wear clothes that suit her. If she dresses like an mbeke, that wouldn't be a problem. I just don't understand her dressing at all, coupled with her dirty look.

When it comes to religion, hers is the worse, jumping from one church to the other. And worse, we hardly sleepy at midnight.

She is always in battle with demons, with her speaking of tongues that don't just sound ridiculous, but deafening and irritating.

She's just 28, and I doubt if any man has ever stopped her on the road, and I still suspect she have never laid with a man before.

She's lively, knows how to joke and hold conversations like we all do. But when it comes to her body, grooming, overall cleaningness, she's zero.

There are grades of dirtiness, but when it comes to a stage where someone now dines and wines with feces, then there is a problem somewhere.

She's shapeless and doesn't want to do anything about it despite my numerous advise. She eats junk, like...

She runs to the backyard, gets some vegetables and fry it up with some concoctions and food is ready.

I know all their foods, and the things she cooks is nothing less than a concoction. I've eat her food once and my stomach testified.

A thoroughly analysis of her personality fascinates me to some extent. Is this her personality? Something that is genetically engineered into her that she has no control over?

Can she change?

Where is her picture? Or I don't bliv it

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Impregnablefolk: 9:47am On Feb 20, 2021
Hanty, why u just dey do like say u no dey sh*t now? In Falz words "people just dey do like say dem no dey shit O, people just dey do lyk say dem no dey breath O, people just dey do like say dem get superpowers...everybody is a m*therf*cking hypocrite O". Abeg dey ur dey make she dey her dey. I mean leave her be, 4 ur maximum peace of mind n longevity because d definition of dirtiness is relative. Otherwise u can begin 2 snoop on her use of sanitary towels 2 get more gory details of ha mental hygiene. I come in peace!
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Biglugard(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:

I've talked to her numerous times, and it has yielded nothing.

You're a fool exposing your cousin sister in public.........too much Bleep don spoil your brain

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by bluefilm: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
She need friends and most importantly boyfriend

This is what unchecked high level religiosity can cause, there's a thin little line between intense religiosity and mild madness

She needs people who can influence her true peer pressure, only friends and boyfriend can

She sees nothing to be shy of when you are around her so you won't be much of an influence

Na, I object.

I think this one needs a lesbian.

Spare our guys from such a trauma and filth, biko.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2021
JustCruise:
Is she Yoruba?
You no well shocked
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by SeriouslySense(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2021
Take it easy on her,
She can not change just like that, it can only happen gradually, She has to be willing to change, i think what is most critical, are the toilet hygiene, and diet.

But She is also stressed out, so don't raise her stress exponentially by throwing so much at her, if she is not yet ready to receive so much criticism concerning herself.

Found this funny quote on Quora, imao.

Why do people keep their house messy?
Keep their house messy? Messiness is the natural order of things, a result of the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This fundamental physics law says that disorder is far more probable than order; as the other laws of physics operate, confusion and randomness increase in the universe. This is often described as the inevitable increase in entropy.

Then how do some people manage to keep their houses unmessy? There is a loophole in the Law. It only states that the entropy of the universe must increase, not local entropy. So you can keep your house neat by spreading confusion elsewhere. This is typically done through work which results in heat (infrared radiation) being emitted (ultimately) to space. The disorder in this heat, if sufficiently great, can overcome the desired decrease in entropy of the house.

The real mystery is not why people keep their house messy. They don’t have to “keep” it that way; it is the natural order. The real mystery is how people manage to throw out the disorder into deep space and keep the entropy of their house from its otherwise natural increase.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2021
SirDelight:
Considering your doubt whether she's ever been laid or not, it sounds like she's not a promiscuous lady. If poverty has not stopped my manhood from raising head at the moment, I would have asked for her contact coz I can manage such a lady. She would definitely adjust,,, may not be 100% change though.

You may still need to sit her down & talk some sense into her. May God help you both.

She still dey learn where some girls dey oo

Se o fi ori gbale?

Se mo mo e ri ni undecided?

You see mi ri

This is the mistake many people make. Thinking that they can change someone.

A 28 year old lady who is that dirty as described by the OP can never change. She will always be dirty. Imagine her as a pregnant woman. Even pigs will run away from her.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2021
Wattter007:

You lots are quick to stereotype and it hurts you to the bones when ppl say your kinsmen are ritualists and can do anything for money. I am not saying that, I’m only saying, this is 2021 let’s do away with the ethnic stereotypes. Who is dirty is dirty simply because they are dirty, has no bearing on the tribe. A ritualist is also a ritualist. Let’s stop associating certain vices with certain tribes. Yes, I am Yoruba, I am married and I’ve had my fair share of Yoruba ladies, I’ve never met anyone with a hygiene problem angry

Na joke we dey joke nah haba
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by usj(m): 9:50am On Feb 20, 2021
That girl is going through a lot. It's not easy to be an orphan and have the only peoples you call family constantly point out your weaknesses and telling how you are not good enough for them, to yourself and to others.

See the way you're describing her. You see! she stopped bathing in the bathroom and stopped using the toilet too just to avoid your constant insult disguise as advise.

Please she needs emotional support, try and be there for her and don't push her into the hands of bad people or into committing suicide. She needs love.

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by pennywys(m): 9:50am On Feb 20, 2021
JustCruise:
Is she Yoruba?
see question oooo

Before where you think say she from?
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by starexjnr(m): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:

She doesn't even care.

Can she change?

uhh well I think she's depressed and pained on the inside that she don't care about the outside, show her the beautiful side if life for some days then try talking i feel she needs to feel free love

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by STENON(f): 9:52am On Feb 20, 2021
Call her and speak to her like your daughter before posting such on nairaland.
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Crunchyg3: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:

28 years? She's much older than me, though we might look like age mates. I've tried advising her but it doesn't yield any result.
How can you be full of lies like this, you actually irritate me right now. You said this your cousin is 28years and she is way older than you that means you are in your early 20s. How come you wrote in your other thread that you have a 17 year old son who is watching porn. Smh

3 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Lexusgs430: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:

She doesn't even care.

Can she change?

What happened to eviction?......
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2021
Danhoys:

She doesn't even care.

Can she change?

From all you described here, I think your cousin has a mental health disorder.
Maybe she went through a traumatic experience that affected her perspective to life. It could also be that she has been exposed to poverty all her life.
Talking to her may never solve her challenge. Talking down on her is worse. She'll resent you.
See a mental health specialist and seek advice.
Meanwhile try to just love her unconditionally and reduce the complaints, I know this is hard.
I hope she becomes better!

Ps. Just so you know, mental disorder is not always the street madness you are familiar with. It comes in different ways and can be identified in patterns, patterns like the one you described.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by dominique(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2021
All I see here is pure undiluted hatred. What has her weight got to do with her hygiene that you had to call her shapeless? If you liked her a bit, you would have called her attention to her unhygienic habits rather than coming to mess her up on a public forum. It's very obvious you can't stand your cousin and want to throw her out, just tell her to start making alternate accommodation arrangement

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2021
leonard002:
Lol. Let me give you an idea. Give me feedback once it works.

Arrange with a guy and introduce the guy to her as someone interested in dating her. Make sure you compensate the guy and make sure the guy visits her at home once every few days and even take her for dates. She will improve. It's an extreme measure but I assure you, it will work.

The new guy might end up loving the girl because she's even industrious as per her 'but'

Sometimes everything we do ball down to our orientation and upbringing. Don't mind the writer. That write ups might full of exaggeration

This your idea is very cool and the babe might start changing her ways

I've seen a lady that does not know always for normal female monthly discharge.. She used cloth pieces b4 my gf exposed her ways.. Now she's one of the fine babe in the domain.. Now she rubs makeup but b4 then she saw those things as waste of money

That guy might be giving that village girl some bad attitudes... Nairaland guys wey dey write opposite of their minds
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Goalnaldo(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2021
Dear Danhoys, even though your write up made me to shudder at the type of person your female cousin is, I just have to commend your writing skills. ❤️

2 Likes

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by jy2kbeyond(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2021
ReneJay:
I have a cousin like this but she is a qreen when going out

Chai, and one innocent man will be eyeing her already o.

sad sad

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by mayorkent(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2021
I didn't have to read through to sense the hate you have towards that your cousin. Honestly you really need work on your self ..
I fear your type pass devil ...
What concerns protruding stomach and if any any man would approach her with the issue at hand ?

Def this write up na to paint her in bad light and make your self feel better somehow ...
If you way clean don tire for her and no fit assist am , then discharge am ..
Las las na your husband I day pity ..

F*cktrad

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by JONSYN7154: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2021
Crunchyg3:

How can you be full of lies like this, you actually irritate me right now. You said this your cousin is 28years and she is way older than you that means you are in your early 20s. How come you wrote in your other thread that you have a 17 year old son who is watching porn. Smh
guy man I dey vex for you. better come finish your story or....... grin
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by handsome86(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2021
JustCruise:
Is she Yoruba?
Bro one 0 degree centigrade LIFE BEER for this question
Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by contigiency(m): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2021
My dear I have experienced this kind of a thing before in the hands of my cousin sister. When I got married and told my wife, she sent for her to live with us. It was tough job mentoring and guiding her. To make matter difficult, she is older than my wife. But she eventually succeeded in changing her.

Today, the girl is a queen who is always conscious of her environment and appearance. So I believe with more dedication, you could still correct her. I really empathize with you. It's only people who have been in your shoes will understand the psychological trauma you are passing through.

1 Like

Re: I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister by Geesaintagape: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2021
She's ur sister n not mine.
Talk to her about hygiene.
If u don't want her around u tell us.
Hygiene is modifiable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Men Treat Side-Chicks Better Than Wives / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / "My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.