Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment (29814 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!! -how Paystack Payment Gateway Stole My Money / Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / Paystack Review: Wolves In Sheep Clothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
To think I wanted to invest back them with them? wow! well I'm still glad though, because crypto still made me millions.
I'm interested
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by Coollegend89(m): 8:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Investment is key, I have a sure platform where you can invest and get a juicy % on ROI. Investors fund is secured cause we issue two vital documents to back up and secure your Investments.
Chat me up for more details.
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2021
And I invested 38,000 Naira on 1,000 units of zenith bank shares back then in 2007, only to receive 44,000 Naira on selling them in 2018...what a world!

Well, the investors should enjoy the rewards of their investment.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by ecomalchemist(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2021
Bestty101:
And I invested 38,000 Naira on 1,000 units of zenith bank shares back then in 2007, only to receive 44,000 Naira on selling them in 2018...what a world!

Well, the investors should enjoy the rewards of their investment.

US stocks and Crypto the new blood money now, get along with the program.

3 Likes

Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by NiceMen: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ikpeazukerosene:
5 years ago, that bastard Invictus was busy fooling his ancestors and giving useless speech, these boys were building their business. Today, he's in jail and these boys don cashout.
oro agba
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by OlawaleBammie: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2021
webshopNG:

Money provided to kick off or take a start up to its next desired stage. Also known as seed capital.

tanks bro, more wisdom
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
ecomalchemist:

How?
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by Coinbased: 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2021
Good
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by ajl: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2021
Who are the real investors? I am sure it's dominated by foreign venture capitalists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by jrupa(m): 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I do trade and I'm also a long term investor, there are alot of things to learn before delving into cryptocurrency, I think you should check Google to gain more knowledges, I also did the same and I have no regrets whatsoever.

most of the money I made was from the coins I bought back then when it was still low, let's take BTC as a case study, few years ago BTC dumped to $3000 from $20,000 thereabout, I bought more than 10 BTC with my friends at that rate and we hold it till this day, you should know how much we would have made from just buying BTC at $3k back then and also we bought other coins whom are doing well now and I've made ×10/50 of what we have invested and so on,

I will advise you to check YouTube to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency.
Thanks so much for your suggestions. I really appreciate.
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by angelfallz(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2021
Asin eh. Although i know its a payment gateway similar to voguepay or GTpay or PayU. Its people that normally do international transactions that use such.
I personally just use my card to pay, there is always option for debit card, so i don't see the use of paystack and the likes.

geendi:
like seriously what is this paystack all about
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by favor914: 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
geendi:
like seriously what is this paystack all about
payment processor.
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by itsja4: 10:43pm On Feb 19, 2021
newdawnlive:

trade ke if you trade you will loose your money, I just hold, I use $130 to buy pancakes coin last week today is it worth $900

Chai
Baba abeg help boys now
How do you know and select the the type of coin that would rise in the nearest weeks or months now abeg, I meant to say how do you easily identify top gainers and losers..
Can we exchange numbers..?
Broke Don do me shege
I just need to recover asap with the leftover resource.

Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by zuto4u(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2021
Lol
Beverlyjean:
Not putting money again in any business I hv no control over...these people hv shown me shege
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by bamac(m): 11:22pm On Feb 19, 2021
Also working on a project and would love if investor(s) can come in.
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by alexvatt(m): 12:09am On Feb 20, 2021
generationz:
How do people invest in startups like these? Assuming you are sure of their success I'm even from infancy, do you just offer them money or you have to be a CEO of some sorts to be able to sit on their board?
I have a great start-up u will like. Kindly WhatsApp me for details.
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by plat0: 12:39am On Feb 20, 2021
Hedonini:
I'm just wondering, in case anyone here knows for sure, how much Shola and Ezra got in cash from Stripe's $200m acquisition payday.
They were not paid fully in cash, news has it that they got equity in stripe and the equity is expected to quadruple when stripe is eventually listed on the NYSE. Those guys are made for life.

2 Likes

Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:34am On Feb 20, 2021
jrupa:
Thanks so much for your suggestions. I really appreciate.
You are welcome
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by tianshie(m): 1:38am On Feb 20, 2021
festacman:
Let the investors reap the fruits of their investment jare. Raising money for start-ups is a difficult task.

Just remembered a group of 3 Nigerians and a Ghanaian who conceptualized and developed a test/examination platform TESTAFRICA several years ago. They looked for seed money to no avail and held with countless meetings with banks without tangible outcome. They gave up and moved on.

I am using the occasion of this good news to send heartfelt SHOUT OUT to all them and indeed to all entrepreneurs with new ideas looking for seed money. An angel will come your way. Keep working!

Amen! I've been looking for investors for my app here in the US, but na sense company wey wan make I pay $80000 for development I jam. lol. Me when dey find money.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by NicoKator: 3:06am On Feb 20, 2021
ecomalchemist:

How do I invest in US stocks like Tesla, Amazon here in Nigeria??
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by binary01: 4:34am On Feb 20, 2021
yahoo boys wont read this ..
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by ec0malchemist(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2021
NicoKator:

How do I invest in US stocks like Tesla, Amazon here in Nigeria??
download bamboo and trove app to get started.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by alexvatt(m): 7:21am On Feb 20, 2021
I'm looking for N5milion to run my business. Investors will be getting 5% ROI every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign necessary documents. Kindly WhatsApp me for business deal.
Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by newdawnlive: 7:47am On Feb 20, 2021
itsja4:

Chai
Baba abeg help boys now
How do you know and select the the type of coin that would rise in the nearest weeks or months now abeg, I meant to say how do you easily identify top gainers and losers..
Can we exchange numbers..?
Broke Don do me shege
I just need to recover asap with the leftover resource.
there's no magic in this bro, just locate small market cap coin with solid volume and buy we are in d bull era. some time u can trade on bsc dex most of the coin X5 - 100 even more, but you can still loose some money, the best way to do this is to share the little u got to 5 or more coin, if 1 out of the 5 succeed you will earn more than your initial investment on the 5 coin.

1 Like

Re: Paystack Investors Enjoy 1440% Return On Investment by KomonSense: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Not putting money again in any business I hv no control over...these people hv shown me shege

Did you do proper background check before investing?

Good Investment is profitable... Don't loose hope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dollar Sells For N445 As Forex Scarcity Persists / Family Releases Burial Rites For Wigwe, Wife, Son Who Died In Air Crash / Banks To Resume Dollar Loans As Naira Appreciates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.