Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set (457 Views)

Ewoo! See The Oversized Trousers This Female Corper Was Given (photos) / NYSC Redeployment: Female Corper Was Scammed (Screenshots) / Busty Female Corper Set The Media Ablaze With Eye-popping Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set by Ohizman73(m): 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2021
Most currently the present sent of corpers 20/A have recently passed out with great fanfare.The Uyo corper Pascaline Odume who earlier in the year trended like no other in a controversial case in which she brutally hacked her allerged hook up to death. Was supposed to pass out with this present set after graduating from UNN.But instead she has been detained for over a month at the Police HQ,Uyo with out trial.And is likely to be sentenced to death by hanging or life imprisonment as the case is not a childs play.See where hours of fanfare in seeking sexual pleasures and material wealth has landed her wasting her parents efforts and putting them to shame.Sadly a majority of Nigerian females are engaged in such foolish lifesyle and would never learn.
Re: Hookup Uyo Corper Was Supposed To Pass Out With This Present Set by habsydiamond(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2021
Na that babe wey no Sabi lie be this.... Thats what lack of Contentment can cause.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC: I Need Clarification Please.... / Rivers Corp Members Hussle For Monthly Clearance / I Just Finished My Nysc... I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.