Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife (54749 Views)

Russian Man Discovers Wife Faked Pregnancy, Death Of Twins, Finds Dolls In Grave / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / I Need A Strong Advice Concerning My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Islie: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2021
A witch doctor, contracted to exhume the body of a woman said to have suffered injustice in the hands of her in-laws, collapsed and died inside the grave.

The witch doctor, named Idike Ezikanyi from Uwani-Amaogbo, Amabokwu village in Aku town, Igbo-Etiti Local Government Area of Enugu State, was allegedly recruited by the late woman’s husband, one Nnadi, and other members of his family.

Ezikanyi was to secretly dig up the body of Nnadi’s wife, Stella, who died five years ago and was buried in her husband’s compound.

An eyewitness told Vanguard that on the fateful night, the Nnadi family got more than they bargained for when the witch doctor suddenly shouted from the grave, begging the ghost of the dead woman to have mercy on him.

However, before those around could react, Ezikanyi, who made to jump out of the grave, fell back in and died instantly.

Sources revealed that the widower had succumbed to pressure from his family members to secretly exhume the body of his late wife and throw it away so that her spirit would be blinded from disturbing those living in the house which she built.

The sources said the family members of the husband had hated his late wife with passion and even disinherited their son.

The late wife had a bad leg; a deformity due to an infection in infancy. They didn’t want their son to marry her, even though the son depended on the lady who was very industrious despite her deformity.

Despite their pressure and blackmail, the two got married and completed a three-bedroom house of their own.

The sources further alleged that the jealousy and recrimination against her escalated, alleging that the lady died after a spiritual attack.

It was gathered that after she died mysteriously, the husband’s family refused to pay the outstanding bride price and also failed to accord her full burial rites.

The family members later packed onto the house and, feeling guilty and afraid of spiritual attack from the dead woman, they contracted the witch doctor exhume her body and throw it into an evil forest.

It was during this bizarre occasion that the witch doctor died.

Again, one of the widower’s sisters visited the witch doctor’s house to condole the family.

However, it was reported, after she finished crying she instantly suffered a stroke and had to be carried back to her home at Umuidu Amabokwu.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/witch-doctor-dies-inside-grave-while-exhuming-body-of-maltreated-housewife-in-enugu/amp/

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Vision4God: 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oga.... Are we gonna call ds karma?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Righteousness2(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
Tho Hands join with Hands, the Wicked will never go unpunished!!!

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Mindlog: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
"Sources revealed that the widower had succumbed to pressure from his family members to secretly exhume the body of his late wife and throw it away so that her spirit would be blinded from disturbing those living in the house which she built"....In-laws from hell.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
This is what you get when you don't want the dead to Rest In Peace Peacefully..

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Tho Hands join with Hands, the Wicked will never go unpunished!!!
Please Pastor, do you know when Buhari's punishment will commence?

166 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by MajesticKris: 8:36pm On Feb 19, 2021

that woman dey vex.... Correct.. Ghost mood activated

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by thorpido(m): 8:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
The witch doctor sef no get sense.
You cannot side with injustice.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by lilvicky68(m): 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2021
I agree with righteousness2..the wicked can never go unpurnished even our politicians..

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Bluntguy: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2021
Trouble dey sleep Yanga go wake am...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by HopeVictor(m): 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2021
Hmmm... Native doctors dey always get Christians as customers.. the native doctor self no wise maybe him still be apprentice..you don turn grave digger go kill yourself..

17 Likes

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by spinna: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2021
over hatred.. she dey hustle una dey hate .. una kill am take her house.. still wan com desecrate her remains..that vengeance must catch the rest of them not just the jazz baba

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by dollytino4real(f): 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
he die well,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Evablizin(f): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2021
They hate her but they want to enjoy the fruit of her labor, never.

Allow the dead to rest in peace, they will not listen, now person done die, person done suffer stroke join

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by OfficialGaGa(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
Na now I know y dem sing that song......
double wahala for dead body... and the owner of dead body...

First of all... introduction... that native doctor abi babalawo na learner, apprentice... him never sabi the secret and ancient ways of the gods... him see say the woman spirit dey vex like crazy to carry out revenge him still foolishly jump enter grave....

well if person enter another person grave e go see wetin e dey find... Death..

if say na Chiwete Agu for Nollywood or mama G... be the native doctor e go don slam and sanction the woman spirit with 600 years of exile and banishment from the land.... b4 anything else...

Second... those inlaw are devils... so wicked.. so dem deserve the wrath of the gods... in this case the wrath of the woman's spirit...

Lastly, some people will still come and say nothing like juju, witch, spirit, demons bla bla bla.. say the story na fake... well until e happen to u sha... keep doubting

OfficialGaGa

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:36pm On Feb 19, 2021
If only Lai Mohammed's cap will contract covid
I mean just the cap oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
If all ghosts can be this powerful, the killers of Fatimah (NOUN student) should be dead or full of unrest right now.

That lady's death pain me ehn,,, like say I never read such news before ni angry

May the case of that missing 23yrs old German-English speaking girl turn out positive oo.

26 Likes

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Makebitcoin: 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Kingpele(m): 9:37pm On Feb 19, 2021
No too Dey do pass yourself,in this case this kind of vengeance can only come from the highest level of spiritual justice,u did wrong to your brothers wife till she died and was buried ,u neither completed her brideprice yet u went ahead to disinherit her own son,as if you haven't done enough ,you had the gut to try to remove her corpse from her own land ,chai some people are just very wicked..U all deserve to suffer for one thousand years for your wickedness

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Loner97(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
I like the way karma is serving them very hot although i wish it would be more hotter..
Humans truly are very wicked, envying a deformed but hard working fellow, killing her and also claiming her property, something she built with her sweat and u xpect to live in peace? Mehn, the heart of man is desperately wicked.. Tueeh!!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Rugaria: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
Is this a nollywood movie?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by gangstarmonk(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2021
grin
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by luminouz(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Now, this is what I call supernatural.

Some spirits never forgive or forget atrocities meted to them while alive. Anyone familiar with my supernatural tales will know of Bimbo, who was killed by her mom's family so her glory could be taken. This girl's mom had earlier been killed less than a month. According to what her ghost told me, her mom was the backbone fighting against her attackers. Once out of the picture, the little girl(less than 10yrs) had no one to protect her again. With just a little tutorial from my side, she soon focused her fury on her killers.

The witch who killed her and her mom ended up running mad,after confessing her deed. Her three sons were killed by lightning. One by one, she killed every single member of that witch's family, till no survived and their abode became a place for rats and roaches, till this very day. The mad witch was locked inside a room in her own house, without food or water. She fed on her own shiit and drank her piss till she died. That house is still to date the most haunted house I have seen in my journeys. The ghosts of the witch,her sons and other dead family members actively inhabit the house ruins

Some years after, a notorious goat thief tried to hide in the house ruins one fateful night. The next day, he ran mad and went dancing at the main market with the stolen goat on his head.

I have seen things. Some doors of the supernatural are better left unopened. Humans are just inhabitants of a specific colour,light and sound spectrum. Other beings are out there and not all are friendly.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Amadioha yaff kee his own...

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Igbos and family wahala shaa.
Trouble sleep, witch go wake am.

13 Likes

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Don't fvck with the dead.

RIG, my man.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by dahnimoh(m): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2021
Aluuuu. Do the dead have power?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by LibertyRep: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
If not because I saw Vanguard as the source, I could have taken the story as one of those Twitter stories.

But some people are inherently wicked sha.

7 Likes

Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by Peter4naz(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
omo
Re: Enugu Witch Doctor Dies In Grave While Exhuming Body Of ‘Maltreated’ Housewife by marsman: 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Looking like all this 100000, poorly written igbo movies.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Survive On A Salary Of 95k As A Married Man / British Lady Cried Out After Seeing The Picture Of Her Man Marrying Another Lady / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.